Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2146 answers to this question

No, they weren't four sun stones, I can tell the difference between a dawn stone and sun stone. I'm pretty sure that what Ame did considering that Reborn is a game that she created and is different from D/P/Pt since those were made by Game Freak.

I'm sure she could have, I'm just impressed that she went that far. Thanks for the info, anyway. I've been mining for them again but haven't found any, so it's probably just my luck.

Edited by Ashka

No, they weren't four sun stones, I can tell the difference between a dawn stone and sun stone. I'm pretty sure that what Ame did considering that Reborn is a game that she created and is different from D/P/Pt since those were made by Game Freak.

I think what Ashka meant was that the mining code was pulled from D/P/Pt which was before the introduction of Dawn, Dusk and Shiny stones, so they weren't originally in there. It is of course completely possible that Ame managed to add in the other stones, or that someone else that was working on Essentials did. Would have been a heck of a lot of work though.

• Administrators

I think what Ashka meant was that the mining code was pulled from D/P/Pt which was before the introduction of Dawn, Dusk and Shiny stones, so they weren't originally in there. It is of course completely possible that Ame managed to add in the other stones, or that someone else that was working on Essentials did. Would have been a heck of a lot of work though.

Not entirely true- they were actually introduced in D/P but weren't available for mining initially- post game they were added to the list, in addition to all the other fossils. Ame's really the only one who knows whether they're available in Reborn yet, but as I recall, I don't think they are, aside from the ones that are hidden as items.

Considering how 79 replies stored within this topic could've been spread through a million other topics in around 3 days if this wasn't created I must say I think I made a good move here

And I'm undoubtedly incredibly modest and humble about it too

okay, got two other questions. One is regarding the Pichu on the rooftop garden. I just saw it run past on the roof next to me. Where can I actually find it? Never mind, it was hidden behind the tree.

The other question is about the second Link Stone. Has anyone managed to find it? And if so, where?

Edited by TempestK

• Administrators

I'd be okay with those stones being in the mining thing, but looking at the code I do not see that they are... I was going to add them except that for the moment they don't have graphics like the other elemental stones did because they didn't appear in 4th gen.

okay, got two other questions. One is regarding the Pichu on the rooftop garden. I just saw it run past on the roof next to me. Where can I actually find it? Never mind, it was hidden behind the tree.

The other question is about the second Link Stone. Has anyone managed to find it? And if so, where?

I did manage to find the second Linkstone.

I think it's by the Yureyu Company but I'm not sure...

dunno, couldn't find one either. Also, can someone please confirm when/where the old man for the Mudkip quest and/or the Tepig quest is? Because at this point I've tried to find him in the building with all the stairs during the day, night, raining, thunder-storming and clear. Nada.

Uh, Scraggy should be in the slums, if you go back there you should find it. I just checked my Scraggy and its location is 'Obsidia Slums Back Room', so it should be...in a back room, if that helps you any.

The guy who tells you about Mudkip isn't an old man, it's a young guy with glasses. Maybe that's where you're going wrong? He should be in the building with lots of stairs on a rainy day. You don't need anyone to tell you about Tepig, you just find it and chase it around the volcano.

And now for my own questions - is the Good Rod in this game? If so, where the heck do I find it? And where do I get Luvdisc, in Apophyll?

Edited by Ashka

• Administrators

And now for my own questions - is the Good Rod in this game? If so, where the heck do I find it? And where do I get Luvdisc, in Apophyll?

Yes / I thought it was pretty obvious / No

Yes the good rod is in this game, it's in the very first house in Spelin town. And you can find Luvdisc in the hidden cove where Cain and friends hide out. From what my experience all the Luvdisc carry heart scales so.....

Glad I can help all of you. x]

I'm still looking for that Sentret though... no luck at the park.

Unless I'm looking in the wrong park... o.o

Does anyone know what Ponyta is about?

It says it's a limited event. o.o

Edited by Ezaire