Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2146 answers to this question

No, but I talked to the dude that's appears in the first building a long time ago, right now I'm in the room where I believe you summon Spiritomb.

I need to come up with a good nickname for it after I capture it.

Okay, well I forgot there is another pokemon that I need to find in order to trade it for a riolu.

I need to find a luvdisc and I figured the only logical place to find it is there secret cove,

because it has a giant lake in the middle of it. So, I'm taking an educated guess that

you can get it either with the old rod (doubt you can get it with this thing) or the good rod.

But, I'm guessing that it is a pretty rare pokemon or something because I've only been fishing

up some mantyke and basculin.

Soooo I still need help with Zorua and Mudkip :wacko:

Zorua was hard to keep up with... o.o

It'll always look like a different pokemon & likes to hang out in those back alleyways.

I'm not really sure if there has to be some sort of weather condition though... but it was definitely at night.

Does anyone know where to find a sentret?

Edited by Ezaire

• Administrators

Okay, well I forgot there is another pokemon that I need to find in order to trade it for a riolu.

I need to find a luvdisc and I figured the only logical place to find it is there secret cove,

because it has a giant lake in the middle of it. So, I'm taking an educated guess that

you can get it either with the old rod (doubt you can get it with this thing) or the good rod.

But, I'm guessing that it is a pretty rare pokemon or something because I've only been fishing

up some mantyke and basculin.

Correct

Zorua was hard to keep up with... o.o

It'll always look like a different pokemon & likes to hang out in those back alleyways.

I'm not really sure if there has to be some sort of weather condition though... but it was definitely at night.

Does anyone know where to find a sentret?

It's definitely weather-based and as for Sentret it's only available in the morning... I forget where, though. I think in the park?

• Administrators

So, are you guys sure that Dawn Stones are mineable? And if they aren't do you know where I might possibly find one?

I'm not sure if they're mineable but there is definitely one in the game already- I suggest looking in the wasteland, because that's where all the nice things are.

Dawn Stones are NOT mineable and neither are Dusk Stones (the items that are mineable in this game are the same as in DPPt, so if you want to check, just check the Underground page on Bulbapedia). There is one hidden as an invisible item in the Wastelands. There are lots of hidden goodies in the Wastelands, actually, so you should go around pressing C on everything.

In all honesty, dawn stones, oval stones, and dusk stones are all minable, because I ended up 4 dawn stones before I sold them at the pokemart. It all comes down to the chances of you finding them or not and the dawn stone that's a hidden item is in the room that you find the creepy Garbodor.

You know, I just had a brainwave. Magby have the same chance to be holding a magmarizer as an Elekid does to be holding an Electirizer. So you can actually get either Magmortar or Electiver in the game already, you just have to be either lucky, or reset like a fiend.

In all honesty, dawn stones, oval stones, and dusk stones are all minable, because I ended up 4 dawn stones before I sold them at the pokemart. It all comes down to the chances of you finding them or not and the dawn stone that's a hidden item is in the room that you find the creepy Garbodor.

Oh, really? I wasn't getting any. Oval, Sun, Water, Fire, Electric, Grass and Moon as well as Everstones I know can all be mined, but I was pretty sure Dawn and Dusk weren't there. They aren't available in DPPt, but then again I guess Ame could have added them in, though then they'd need their own images...you sure you didn't have four Sun stones or something?

I forgot to mention that Shiny stones shouldn't be available by mining, either.

Edited by Ashka