Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Thanks and how I found mudkip was I went back to the area at night while it was raining and it wasn't there so I changed it to day time and it was there but I can't remember if it was raining or not.

I encountered Zorua here when it was using illusion to look like a zangoose.
RebornAlley_zpsb7ba49bc.jpg

Also, I need help getting mudkip...

Well it's raining right now while I'm playing, I'm having trouble remembering where the one more alley is since I chased Zangoose from Peridot to Obsidia to North Obsidia to Peridot to Lapis. I figured the next time I run into Zangoose I'll have to battle it. I remember the last time I went to the wasteland at night while it was raining I couldn't find mudkip. I don't think I was even in the right area.

I suggest you use rock smash and explore every inch of the cave. I knocked out Lunatone, I hate it and Solrock bad memories of Ruby....

I'm thinking that it has to be at a certain time...

'cause I've been through the area like a million times. xD

I'll try again when it's morning,

That could be the case, I wouldn't know a 100 percent since I wouldn't use either Solrock or Lunatone.

And can someone tell me exactly what I need to do to get Mudkip cause chances are I'm just going to be running around the Wasteland like a chicken with its head cut off...

Edited by Sven

Nope, just those from my little adventure of chasing Zorua after the first encounter in the North Obsidia alley, it'll go from Peridot to Obsidia, Lapis and then Peridot. I do need help with Mudkip because Mudkip is suppose to be behind the locked door right ?

Once you make it inside the building you've unlock and do some walking, there are these two pillars on the inside. On the left side it's a door behind the pillar.