Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

One last question, it has to be raining right ?

Mudkip didn't appear for me until it was clear.

In regards to the guy on Azurine Island that wants you to show him a Chimecho, where can I find a Chingling? The available Pokemon list shows it as catchable in the wild, but I have no clue where to look.

Isnt Lileep in the game already????

Yes, it is.

You need to find a fossil for it through mining, though. :D

EDIT: And, as for Mudkip, it appeared for me on a clear day.

Edited by Ezaire

How many stickers are there out? I'm able to go to the fifth floor of the store. Anymore out there that I should know about?

I rescued the guy that fell into the railnet. Was he supposed to give me a sticker? If so, do I have to find and talk to him back in town? I can still only get to the forth floor of the mall.

You're welcome and Spoink was in the warehouse the daycare couple was in. Teddiursa I'm not sure.

Edited by Dani

I see alright, because I remember running into it at the near the end of episode 7 and I ran into teddiursa by the destroyed train station where everyone starts in the beginning of the game. It obviously ran away from me and I haven't seen it since.

Yeah, you go to the Wasteland Wall, it's entrance is north of the building where you talk to the glasses kid for the mudkip event.

You also need a pokemon that knows strength and be prepared to face a level 65 Medicham.