Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2146 answers to this question

Not a clue on how to get ponyta or if its some sort of event. If you do get it through some sort of event, it'll probably deal with rain knowing that the events that involve Magby and Numel are only active when it rains. And I'm trying to find Sentret too, but I haven't come across it yet. The only plausible locations would be the area around the building where you get your starter, the forests in Beryl and Jasper Ward and the park.

• Administrators

I'm still looking for that Sentret though... no luck at the park.

Unless I'm looking in the wrong park... o.o

And I'm trying to find Sentret too, but I haven't come across it yet. The only plausible locations would be the area around the building where you get your starter, the forests in Beryl and Jasper Ward and the park.

I've already traded it away but the Pokedex location is lit up over the Obsidia Park- are you both sure it was morning? I'm pretty sure that's a thing.

Yeah, or it could be that I'm overlooking what's in my pc boxes from lack of sleep. But chances are that I don't have any of those two. -.-

And about Sentret that might be the cases the messed up part is that I remember fighting a Sentret somewhere in my play through but it never registered, then again it could be that I'm going crazy. But from what I know from other games Sentret isn't a morning only pokemon, it should appear at dusk and at night.

Edited by Sven

• Administrators

But from what I know from other games Sentret isn't a morning only pokemon, it should appear at dusk and at night.

I see that now, sorry- at least, it's also during the day, but not at night (which was when I always played anyway)

The game definitely says it's in the park though, so maybe it's just a low encounter rate

I've already traded it away but the Pokedex location is lit up over the Obsidia Park- are you both sure it was morning? I'm pretty sure that's a thing.

Thanks! I'll keep on searching. :D

I'm starting to wonder if I've got a bugged copy or something, still no sign of the guy in the stairway building.

It took me a couple of tries to get that guy to show up, too.

When it rained the first time I checked, he wasn't there.

But eventually, he showed up.

Just keep on trying~

Now... if only I can get that Elekid to show up on the rooftops....

Edited by Ezaire

Elekid should show up on the rooftop in Beryl no problem, as long as it's night time and there's a thunderstorm.

Ooh I guess that's the problem-- never checked at night.

Thanks. :D

Edited by Ezaire

In the Railcave, if you head left first right away and proceed to take every door marked by two stones, it should lead you to a room with one of those unopenable doors, the TM for Trick Room, and two shiny rocks to mine ^-^

As for missing out on Ponyta, on my first playthrough of the event, I somehow glitched it up and I didn't get the Ponyta as well. The gang says to meet them in that abandoned house at night, and when you do, that's when they make up the plans to steal the old lady's rare Pokemon.

Just another thing to add: I noticed in the Pokedex that Houndour is catchable in the wild, possibly in the Team Magma hideout, although I've yet to find one.

Edited by D.M.

Just another thing to add: I noticed in the Pokedex that Houndour is catchable in the wild, possibly in the Team Magma hideout, although I've yet to find one.

I've caught a Houndour before as well as the one that they gave me as an initiation present.

I'm pretty sure it's in the hideout, too.

Another thing about the Eevee are there hidden items inside it ? I didn't explore it much and went right to where eevee was.

Haven't gotten to this part yet but this just gave me the mental image of items being hidden inside the Eevee as it it were a piñata. D:

At least there are some shiny rocks to mine in there, definitely goin to save so that I could at least get one rare bone, just to max out riolu's happiness and buy healing items and pokeballs.

Nope, its at the most south eastern point of the the forest and to remove the tree quickly just change the clock on your computer to a wednesday at 2:47 am. Also in the cave go into the door at doesn't have a train track facing it.