Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I've already unlock the door in the wastelands and etc. Everytime I go to the spot Mudkip is suppose to be at he's not there.

Yeah...I thought it had to be raining (?), but it's raining in the game today (for me at least) so I didn't think that was the problem. If it is weather that's getting in your way, all you have to do is fiddle with your computer's clock.

Edited by Ashka

Yeah, it should be there. If it isn't it's most likely the weather. Change your clock to another day, go back into the cave entrance and back out again and you should have different weather. You might only be able to find it on a clear day.