An Important Coronation

Tacos

As stated in ABBA's most popular song, Dancing Queen, the Dancing Queen is "only 17."  This of course led me in a search to discover who the Dancing Queen of the Reborn Region is.  My first thought was to immediately crown an important female character who happens to be 17-years-old.  What I soon found out was that not a single female character in the Reborn Region is 17-years-old.  Of the youngest female characters, Aya is 16, Luna is 18, and Laura is also 18 (though this means she was formerly the dancing queen while she was still in the orphanage).  So, no one was able to qualify as Reborn's Dancing Queen.  However, this result did not satisfy me and I went to another category to discover who Reborn's Dancing Queen could be.  As it turns out, the 17th gym battle in Reborn is with a female gym leader, and she is Titania!  Seeking acceptance from the most reliable source of information, I reached out to Amethyst herself for confirmation of my decision.  She had this to say.

525b34ade5.png 

So, without further ado, I present the Dancing Queen of the Reborn Region!

image.png.6f86b1f969e2c072ddc05edb27faee28.png

56 minutes ago, wcv said:

She is the only confirmed princess. Makes sense that she inherits.

Because Laura was 17 before during the first few episodes of the game, she was the original Dancing Queen.  This was the time in which Titania was the Dancing Princess™.  After Laura’s birthday, she had no choice but to relinquish her crown and Titania took the throne as the true Dancing Queen.

While your point may be valid, claiming either of them as the dancing queen would spoil the episode for you all.  Regardless, Titania is the 17th gym battle and is fought in the 17th episode.  She therefore has double the 17 compared to the gym leader fought for the 17th gym badge, which makes her still more suited for the title.

13 minutes ago, uberle said:

Wait Aya's sixte-

How old is Cain!?

How old is everyone in this?

I know Laura is 18, Shelly is 12, Heather is 9 almost 10

But what about everyone else?

Is there an official age thing somewhere?

I'm fairly certain that Cain is like 15.

14 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I'm fairly certain that Cain is like 15.

28 minutes ago, uberle said:

Wait Aya's sixte-

How old is Cain!?

How old is everyone in this?

I know Laura is 18, Shelly is 12, Heather is 9 almost 10

But what about everyone else?

Is there an official age thing somewhere?

Terra 23  gonna assume the samson and ciel are around there to

Arc 24

Luna 18

Bennet 17 I think somewhere it says he younger than luna

Charlotte 14

Laura 18

Saphira around 20

Cain 15 (Surprising considering how thirsty he is for the mc)

Anna & Noel 12

Radomus around 40

Taka 22

the 4 sorority sisters are between 20-21 since Florina graduated from the school 2 years prior

Aya, Hardy, Fern 16 since hardy and fern went to school together

MC is 17-20

39 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

Terra 23  gonna assume the samson and ciel are around there to

Arc 24

Luna 18

Bennet 17 I think somewhere it says he younger than luna

Charlotte 14

Laura 18

Saphira around 20

Cain 15 (Surprising considering how thirsty he is for the mc)

Anna & Noel 12

Radomus around 40

Taka 22

the 4 sorority sisters are between 20-21 since Florina graduated from the school 2 years prior

Aya, Hardy, Fern 16 since hardy and fern went to school together

MC is 17-20

Cain was who I mainly wondering about considering how he flirts with everything he encounters.

Also wasn't sure because for some reason Sigmund didn't try to abduct Cain along with Heather.

That would imply that Cain would be 18 or older.

For everyone else, those seem about right to me.

Though for some reason I always thought Hardy was the older sibling.

1 minute ago, uberle said:

Cain was who I mainly wondering about considering how he flirts with everything he encounters.

Also wasn't sure because for some reason Sigmund didn't try to abduct Cain along with Heather.

That would imply that Cain would be 18 or older.

For everyone else, those seem about right to me.

Though for some reason I always thought Hardy was the older sibling.

I dont think Sigmund knew Cain ran away from his home at the time, Its not like his mom filed a report to bring him home

1 hour ago, LeoYT said:

I dont think Sigmund knew Cain ran away from his home at the time, Its not like his mom filed a report to bring him home

If Cain's mother was alive and well, why would Dr. Connal try to abduct him? He takes care (legally) of orphans only... I would made more sense if he tried to take on Fern, because there's be no word for his parents or Florinia's.

Also, I thought Charlotte was older, maybe 16?

17 minutes ago, kithas said:

If Cain's mother was alive and well, why would Dr. Connal try to abduct him? He takes care (legally) of orphans only... I would made more sense if he tried to take on Fern, because there's be no word for his parents or Florinia's.

Connal doesn't know Cain has parents.

And given he just snatches Heather without knowing if her parents were still living I'm surprised he didn't also question Cain.