FE on the Forums: Scarlet Crown [IC]

rokubiraijuu

kBCdadq.png

"Mmm, it's all in how you frame it. For instance, if you point out that someone refusing to fight him because he's just a kid would insult him, he starts to see why judging someone based on something out of their control could be hurtful. I'm sure it'll take a while for it all to actually sink in, but at least it's a start."

He deftly caught the spear and gave it a once over. It would do well enough he supposed. Giving it a twirl, he settled into a combat ready pose and grinned at her.

"But enough of that for now. I believe you wanted to bash my head in?"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e5TiIke.png

"I'll believe it when I see it." She gripped the axe, trying to recall her training with one. An odd expression flitted across her expression for a moment before she shook her head, a familiar scowl settling in its place. Best to just go with what felt right for now. 

Kerr would quickly discover that what "felt right" to Rhian was, perhaps not unexpectedly, quite aggressive. Fast, wild attacks, more concerned with simply landing a strike than any real goal in combat, came at him in a barrage. There was a technique to it, that much could be seen, but it was beneath a thick layer of anger and another of rust. Taken individually, each strike wouldn't have been hard to dodge, but a flurry of them was a different matter - at least until they began to slow, along with Rhian's breathing becoming more and more labored, sweat flying with every swing of the weapon.

chris_4_t.png

"Oh, don't worry too much about it. It just likes being held on certain parts of a lady and is rather crude about it." Kris giggled a bit before continuing "Yeah it's pretty powerful despite its crudeness. And it seems to like you outside of that." Kris paused a moment "I need to go liberate a new cutie as well. Probably one like that but more bwa hahahahaha and less wanting to rest on soft things without asking a lady first."

krimdude.png

"No, that's all. But thanks for your help." Fallon said as he walked off. He felt a little bad about not buying anything since the girl was nicer to him than he expected, but he didn't really need anything after getting the Flux tome from that general. Come to think of it, why did he have a tome? If he was a magic user he probably would have used it over the spear, let alone one whose power came from the ancients.

It was strange to say the least, but thinking too much into it would get him nowhere. Sighing, he leaned against one of the nearby buildings and began to flip through it, searching for anything new to him.

A moment after Fallon opens the book, a slip of paper falls from the crinkling pages and flutters to the ground. It's a hand-written note, creased from having been tucked between the pages for so long at an awkward angle. In black ink, it reads:

Klaus,

For many years, you've asked me to support your studies in magic, and I was unsure. I suppose I was always worried that a second Matthias would find his way into our family. I hope this tome is enough as an apology. I have known no better son.

-----

As Dulcibella and Argos make their way to the only slightly bigger than normal home at the top of an outcrop overlooking the rest of the village, they find that the front door is open. There doesn't seem to be anyone immediately around, and the interior from the doorway looks just as simple, if not rather cozy, than the rustic outside. 

Then all of a sudden from somewhere inside, off to the left, there's a resounding "hyyaaaAAAHH!!", followed immediately by a crash that rattles the walls of the house and an "oh, shit, shit...!" and some rapid footsteps off to another part of the residence.

B9AtEfd.png

As they approached the door Argos found it odd when he saw the front door open. Meh, it was no skin off his bones though. Maybe they just wanted to come in for a quick moment before leaving. Then it all went to fear when he heard the the crash and the screams.  "H-huh!? Is someone being attacked in there? You think someone from last night might've survived and came back for revenge!?" Without any hesitation he drew the wooden sword from his back. He actually wanted to grab his new one but force of habit had him grab his old one.  "I'm going in! Watch my back!." Before Dulcibella could respond he charged into the house, He slammed the door open heading to the left side of the house and the source of the noise.  "Is everyone alright in here!? I heard a crash and a scream!"

There's a pregnant silence for a few moments at Argos' entrance before it's followed by the sound of some cluttering and shuffling off in a deeper part of the house near the back, like someone is moving around and moving things around. After a few moments, a figure comes down the hallway towards the front entrance, looking startled and maybe somewhat embarrassed. She's a young woman, perhaps a couple years older than Argos, but roughly in the same age range. Dressed in the same clothing as many of the other Warriors Village women, she carries herself with a forthright, confident posture, and there's something about her energy that's palpable before she's even said a word. Freckles dot her face just beneath eyes wide with surprise and a head of messy flame-colored hair only somewhat tamed by occasional thick braids woven in. At her waist is what looks like an Elfire tome corded to a loop in her clothes.

"Uhhh... the hell are y-- oh! Hey, you're the outsiders!"

B9AtEfd.png

Argos looked around the house a bit confused, what was all that ruckus about?  "Y-yea, I'm with the Allied Guard. I was heading over here when I heard a scream and noises coming from inside... I thought someone might is in trouble. Is everything alright?" Well this was more than a bit awkward. The girl didn't seem to be in a panic however, maybe he was just jumping to conclusion.

At that, the embarrassment flashes over her face again and she looks off to the side uncomfortably. "Errr, just... ignore all of that, okay? And whatever you do, don't tell my dad. I just got a little zealous with my practice, haha, that's all!" 

She quickly brushes off the nervous laughter and turns back to them with a bright look. "So what do a buncha guys like you want with this house? There ain't much here to loot, if that's what you were hoping for," she adds jokingly.

chris_4_t.png

Kris left Naomi's comment to sit in silence for a few moments until she left out a small giggle. "Don't worry it likes you so it should work just fine for you." she paused again before continuing "So you don't consider yourself a human? Cause you're just as weird as any human I have met." she asked the younger girl.

rDMiQix.png

"Oh, don't worry. I know better than anyone how it feels to get really into your training!" Argos chuckled,  "We just came here to ask the elder some questions to see what he knows. Specifically about the war ten years ago..." The lad took another glance back at the book at her hip. Was she a mage then? Wait if she was overzealous with her training...

B9AtEfd.png

"Hold on, the house isn't on fire is it? You were practicing with magic right? I mean you have what looks like a tome on your hip."

"Uhhh... some things might be."

She grins up at Argos, then waves a hand dismissively. "Don't worry, I got most of it under control already. This is pretty run of the mill for me, anyway. Dad's used to it." He wouldn't miss the study counter top. Probably.

"As for the... war? That was a long time ago, err... well, you see, dad's not in right now. He went out to do some stuff a while ago and I don't know when he's coming back. Honestly? You want my advice, probably not the best idea to ask him about anything if you want to sleep before sunrise. He likes to go on and on and on... and you'll regret it, trust me. And anyway, I'm not sure he'd know much about the war. We're pretty, y'know, loner bunch. The war didn't have a whole lot to do with us aside from the legendary Flik, Blue Thunder, who everyone'll just love to tell you about if you give them the chance."

She tilts her head and looks at him again. "Is there something in particular you wanted to know? I wasn't in the war or nothing, but I've traveled around, so I might'a picked up on a thing or two."

Naomi.png

Naomi was looking around the shop, picking things up and tinkering until Kris responded. "It's not about what I consider, everyone has always told me I'm a monster. And I don't have a reason to doubt them, I'm for sure not a human. I'm not as heartless as one." She turned to Kris getting a step closer to her. "What about you? You can talk to weapons or something right? That's not a thing humans can do, so what are you?"

bCp70U1.png

"Run of the mill huh? I'd hate to be the elder. I wouldn't know what I'd do if she burnt everything in my home..."

B9AtEfd.png

"Uhhh, yea well, we were just wonder how exactly were the soldiers of the corrupt empire treated after the liberation army won or really any empire supporters in general. From what we heard, they were persecuted and thrown into jail." The lad tapped the knuckles of his fist to his chin for a moment.  "Oh, also, I don't expect an exact answer but how many people were conscripted into the empire's army? Some of the folks from last night said they really didn't have a choice to fight for the empire. Why was that?"

The young woman scrunches her lips in thought, and her expression is unsure. "Er... I'd guess that's what happened to them, yeah. I think people feel pretty safe now, and no one talks about any uprisings or anything, so. Why wouldn't you throw those guys in jail?"

At the second question, she frowns and shrugs. "No idea. I think the Empire's army was bigger than the Liberation Army though, even after they got popular. As for what those guys said... I don't know about that. I guess there's always people who got the short end of the stick in these kinds of things. If you really want to know about this stuff, you should visit the capital sometime, or Lenankamp. We're not exactly historians in this village."

krimdude.png

Fallon picked up and read the paper with renewed interest. This wasn't at all what he expected to find, but it made sense in context. He assumed Klaus was the general's son and he never had the chance to give it to him, but who was this Matthias it talked about? Someone that lost themselves to the darkness? Surely that would be a big deal in the political and magic circles if it was a relative of a semi-famous general, but he couldn't recall ever hearing that name before. 

Perhaps if he found this Klaus fellow he could ask about it...and maybe even get help with some other things, if he really was a practitioner of ancient magic. Tucking the note back into the Flux tome, he resolved to question Johanna about it next time she was free...assuming the other thing they had to talk about went well. He wasn't especially looking forward to that.

Huh..._t.png

Kris blinked and smiled a Naomi "That's simple I'm Kris cause that's what I need to be. Though the Allied Guard is the last time I get to be Kris so I know I'm human."  Kris placed her finger on her mouth in thought before continuing "I'm surprised that people call you a monster your a bit too adorable to be anything that my grandpa told me stories about. Though I'm quite sure some of the group consider both of us heartless from our decision on the prisoners."

Naomi.png

"Oh so you are human. That's a shame." Naomi frowned, clearly disappointed. "I think it was natural. Bad people do bad things, so they must be put down. Humans have a choice, and they naturally choose to do bad things. When they do, then it's only natural they should die." She said shrugging. "If they call me a monster for it, then it won't be the first or the last time I've been called that. And if it's your first time; you'll get used to it. At a certain point it even becomes a compliment!

grrr_t.png

Kris also dropped to a frown once Naomie did "Sorry I disappointed you. I could try not being a human but I'm quite sure that wouldn't work too well and besides, if I wasn't human I could do the fun things that humans get to do...like gathering cuties." she gave out a sigh "It isn't my first time being called a monster. Though monster is probably the nicest thing that people have called me."

Admiring the keen edge of the newly purchased axe, Johanna compares it to the one she had brought with her, already largely worn down after just two engagements. The Warriors Village was known for their swords, but they certainly didn't shirk quality in other weapons as well. Just as she's finding a place for the new armament at her hip, the sound of rapid approaching steps is accompanied by a call in her direction.

"Excuse me! You the Guardsmen, the two of you?"

johanna_talk_smile.png

She glances to Ceridwen, then to the approaching villager, who looks rather alarmed. "Yes."

"Something's going on at the gate," the man continues before she can even ask what's going on. "Some guy came flying in looking all haggard, asking for you. We don't know what the heck's going on, never seen lizards like them around these places before."

johanna_talk_smile.png

Concern eclipses the urge to inform the villager that they are not 'lizards', and she frowns. A rider, flying all the way out here? In a rush, it sounds like. It can't be anything good. "Ceridwen, please gather the others. I'll see what's going on."

-----

DGKManFace.png

A not-small crowd has amassed to get in on the commotion by the time the rest of the Allied Guard are assembled, Rhian and Kerr from their training, Argos and Dulcibella from the elder's house, and others where they had been. Villagers of all ages linger some paces away, gawking and pointing at the armored man on the dragon as he talks to Johanna, both of them looking grave, even from a distance. None of them come too close, as the fully-grown dragon growls when anyone comes within a certain radius, but both man and beast look worn. It's clear they've been flying at an arduous pace for days to find the Guard.

johanna_talk_smile.png

After another few moments, Johanna nods slowly, then leaves the man to come over to where the Guard is gathered, moving through the throng of villagers as they step aside for her. She unfolds a map she received from the rider as she draws close and presents it to the Guard, gesturing to various circles and arrows on it as she speaks. "Everyone, listen closely. There's been an attack on the Dragon Knight's Stronghold. The man I spoke with is a messenger from Captain Levenheit. The advancing army is none other than a section of Caliss' National Army itself, led by General Milich Oppenheimer. The Knights are holding them at chokepoints in the mountains, but from what our messenger says, there's no sign of the offense slowing down, and they have the advantage of numbers. The Knights have tried to negotiate multiple times, and have received no answer, and there has been no word from President Kirov, either.

On top of that, as of when our messenger departed the Stronghold, there's been a turn of events. The Calissians have taken a prominent Mid-Wing Commander hostage, and there's concern over how this will affect the defensive.

The Calissian forces' base of operation and supplies is Scarleticia Castle, located here at the base of the Antei Mountains. Captain Levenheit has ordered to strike there and take the castle, which will cripple the offensive and hopefully end the stalemate. As we are still a small force and Scarleticia is no doubt heavily manned, I've decided that we'll approach from a rear entrance and proceed as far as we can without drawing too much attention. This was five days ago now, and there's no telling what else may have happened. There is no time to waste, so we will move out immediately. Finish up whatever business you have left; we will be departing in no more than an hour."

After dismissing them, Johanna moves over to Idriss, who has since returned from his foray into the forest and waits by the front gate, and retrieves his tack. Fastening her new axe to the holster on his side, she lays the heavy saddle across his back, the expression on her face unreadable.

-----

CHAPTER 2 : Antoinette's Thorns

Solis Y3302, Summerswane

Spoiler

qOQaVQs.png

It takes two weeks for the Allied Guard to travel from the Warriors Village to the war front, receiving short epistles along the way from Captain Levenheit, who directs their movements alone for now due to President Kirov's silence. On the journey, the Guardsmen have little to do but march and wonder: what has happened to cause this unexpected attack? In those brief but tumultuous weeks, little changes on the status of the stand-off. The Dragon Knights continue to hold the pathways up the mountain at pre-designated defense points, staving off the Calissian advance. Battles are brief but bloody; thus far, casualties seem to be more or less equal on both sides, as the Calissians come armed with bows and magic to blast through the Knights' fabled defenses. But the Knights defend their longstanding home with tenacity, and refuse to give ground, making the Calissians pay for their efforts.

However, according to Captain Levenheit's letters, morale has notably been flagging within the Knights since the capture of one of their mid-wing commanders. The commander has yet to be located, and there is no news on what has happened to him. 

In the most recent handful of days, however, the Calissians have broken through one of the defense points and resumed their advance towards the Stronghold. The Knights scramble to rearrange themselves and continue holding off the onslaught. The urgency of the Allied Guards' mission only grows.

MilichFacech2.png

"Kill them! Kill all of them, damn it! What is taking so long out there? Those overgrown reptiles and their knuckle-headed animal tamers should be groveling on their knees to us by yesterday! Do I need to go out there personally?"

"No, General Oppenheimer, sir. We've received a report from the scouts, sir."

MilichFacech2.png

"Another damned report. Out with it."

"There appears to be a small group moving towards the castle, sir. We don't know where they came from, but they're armed, sir. There are some rumors that the Knights have called for reinforcements of some kind. Some are saying that it's the Allied Guard."

MilichFacech2.png

"Some are saying it's the Allied Guard," Milich mocks in a high-pitched voice. "I don't care who it is; get rid of them! Squash the rumors and whatever little children are trying to play hero out there, got it? Move some people to the rear entrance. Aaactually...!" He pauses for a long moment, a rabid grin spreading on his face as he holds up a gloved hand. "This'll be the perfect time to test out my beloved Antoinette."

"Sir?"

MilichFacech2.png

"Don't interrupt me, you waste of oxygen!" He thinks for a second longer, stroking his chin. "Yes... arm Antoinette! That idiotic overseer didn't like her, so why not let her show just how splendid she really is, in his memory! And drag out that bag of mangy fur and her cohorts too and make them work for once. They've been spending too long living off my generosity with no usefulness to show for it. Station them in the courtyard. Perhaps the fresh air in there will make them stink less."

"Yes... sir. At once, sir."

-----

A group of about a dozen soldiers, dressed in poorer gear than the rest of the men patrolling the castle, are ushered into the finely-curated courtyard of the castle. Only when they are all inside does the guard who leads them dispel the magically-forged chain that links them before fixing them all with a hard stare. "Now, Master Greyson isn't here to oversee all of you, but the General is expecting you all to do whatever it takes to put these intruders in their place, y'hear mongrels? One whiff of trouble and all of you will be getting the burn. So, do your job and no funny business."

After he leaves and the haggard-looking group is left alone, one of them scoffs. "Letting us play unchaperoned now, are they?"

"Don't joke around," another says. "These beorc might be chumps, but the light magic burns aren't funny."

FenrirFacech2.png

"Beorc..." The one who looks to be the leader of the group echoes the word softly, then her face contorts with disgust and anger. "You still call these people beorc? You call that shit-spewing flower dandy a beorc? Tch. Let's just get this job done. He wants some corpses? Fine. We'll play around until Master Greyson gets here, at least."

"You're serious? Today? Hati... is this... because of last week..."

FenrirFacech2.png

"Don't fucking talk about that shit!" Her snarl causes the other laguz to flinch backwards, and she fidgets restlessly with the pages of the thick tome in her hands, looking down and off to the side. "Don't want to think about that anymore. We wait for Master Greyson to be released, and we go. No more waiting around. If I'm here one more day, I might just eat that fucker."

"Maybe you should." That gets a dry chorus of bitter laughter. "I'm serious!"

"Are you going to be okay to fight, Hati? With... I mean, with the burns... sorry, I know you don't want to talk about it."

FenrirFacech2.png

"Shut up. I'll be fine with this armor. Just fan out. Our afternoon snack's coming our way."

-----

The tall turrets of Scarleticia Castle loom ahead of them as the tree line clears. Likely the middle of the day isn't the best time to try and sneak into a castle from the back entrance, but as Johanna peers up the path, she realizes that it doesn't seem to matter. A pair of armored guards have been placed at the doorway she had hoped they could use, and from the looks of it, they're not the only ones patrolling. 

johanna_talk_smile.png

"It looks like they had some warning," she says quietly to the others. "It doesn't matter. Our objective remains the same. Seize the castle and cripple the Calissian offensive. Everyone, please be careful in there. We are all coming out of this alive, and we will get to the bottom of this."

VICTORY: Seize Throne

DEFEAT: All Player Units are Defeated

Screen_Shot_2019-01-13_at_11.33.09_PM.png

Turn 1

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

Enemies: Health, Weapons
Knight 1 (28/28) Steel Javelin (35/35)
Knight 2 (28/28) Steel Javelin (35/35)
Knight 3 (28/28) Steel Javelin (35/35), Poison Vial (3/3)
Mage 1 : (25/25) Thunder (40/40)

Mage 2 : (25/25) Thunder (40/40)

Myrmidon 1 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45), Lockpick (15/15) (Droppable)

Myrmidon 2 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45)

Myrmidon 3 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45)

Myrmidon 4 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45)

Myrmidon 5 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45), Door Key (1/1) (Droppable)

Myrmidon 6 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45)
Cavalier 1 : (25/25) Iron Mace (40/40)

Cavalier 2 : (25/25) Iron Mace (40/40)

Cavalier 3 : (25/25) Iron Halberd (40/40)

Cavalier 4 : (25/25) Iron Halberd (40/40)
Soldier 1 : (28/28) Iron Javelin (45/45), Chest Keyring (5/5) (Droppable)

Soldier 2 : (28/28) Iron Lance (45/45)

Soldier 3 : (28/28) Iron Lance (45/45)

Soldier 4 : (28/28) Iron Lance (45/45), Poison Vial (3/3)
Tactician 1 (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Tactician 2 : (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Tactician 3 : (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Tactician 4 : (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Tactician 5 : (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Tactician 6 : (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Scholar 1 : (26/26) Worm (40/40)

Scholar 2 : (26/26) Worm (40/40)

Scholar 3 : (26/26) Worm (40/40)

Scholar 4 : (26/26) Worm (40/40)

Scholar 5 : (26/26) Worm (40/40), Poison Vial (3/3)

Scholar 6 : (26/26) Worm (40/40), Poison Vial (3/3)
Fighter 1 : (29/29) Iron Axe (45/45), Hand Axe (40/40)

Fighter 2 : (29/29) Iron Axe (45/45), Hand Axe (40/40)

Fighter 3 : (29/29) Iron Axe (45/45), Hand Axe (40/40)

Spy 1 : (23/23) Poison Dart (40/40)

Spy 2 : (23/23) Poison Dart (40/40)

Spy 3 : (23/23) Yew Bow (40/40)

Spy 4 : (23/23) Poison Dart (40/40)

Spy 5 : (23/23) Poison Dart (40/40)

Spy 6 : (23/23) Poison Dart (40/40)

Spy 7 : (23/23) Yew Bow (40/40)
Archer 1 : (25/25) Iron Bow (45/45), Yew Bow (40/40)

Archer 2 : (25/25) Iron Bow (45/45), Yew Bow (40/40)

Archer 3 : (25/25) Iron Bow (45/45), Yew Bow (40/40)
Hati, Warding Armor(E): (30/30) Hrodvitnir (5/5), Killer Thunder (25/25)
Milich Oppenheimer (30/30) Elthunder (35/35), Ray (35/35)

Door A : (30/30)

Door B : (30/30)

Antoinette: (50/50)

Players: Location, Health, Weapons (link to sheets)
Argos (T5) : (26/26) Wooden Sword (32/50)E, Unsigned Blade (40/40), Vulnerary (2/3)
Kerr (V6) : (24/24) Slim Lance (24/35)E, Iron Lance (44/45), Vulnerary (3/3)
Kris (W5) : (20/20) Iron Knife (33/45)E, Hustle (40/40), Vulnerary (1/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Naomi (W6) : (22/22) Lightning (23/40)E, Ray (35/35), Vulnerary (3/3)
Michi (V5) : (22/22) Fire (24/40)E, Vulnerary (2/3)
Ceridwen (S5) : (24/24) Slim Lance (21/35)E, Iron Javelin (40/40), Vulnerary (1/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Fallon (U6) : (22/22) Worm (24/40)E, Flux (40/40), Vulnerary (2/3)
Dulcibella (U5) : (21/21) Training Bow (32/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Rhian (T6) : (26/26) Wooden Greatbow (28/40)E, Iron Greatbow (40/40), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Verden (X6) : (18/18) Heal (14/30)E, Heal (30/30), Antidote (30/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Johanna (S6) : (25/25) Iron Axe (14/45)E, Iron Axe (45/45), Hatchet (35/35), Vulnerary (1/3)

EXP Tracker: 16/100

Gold Scavenged: 

hKV0iiN.png

On the two week walk over here something was on Argos' mind the entire time. A Mid-Wing Commander taken hostage huh... was it someone he knew? Could it be... no, there's no way he would get himself captured. He was way too strong for something like that to happen, b-but just to be sure he had to ask.

B9AtEfd.png

"Hey, Johanna, could I ask you something real quick...? Did you ever get a name for the Mid-Wing Commander that was taken hostage by chance?"

johanna_talk_smile.png

Tilting her head just a bit in Argos' direction to hear his question without taking her eyes off the castle, Johanna shakes her head and lowers her voice so only he can hear. "You don't need to worry. The one that was captured is a man named Gareth. He was the one who first discovered signs of the Calissian advance when he was sent to investigate some odd movement at the base of the mountains."

No, Argos isn't the one she is concerned about, and why she had decided to omit the name. She knows there's no skirting around it for long, but the longer time this mission remains impersonal, the less she has to worry about anyone being reckless.

(...)

Spoiler

(Knight 1 is armoured!)
(Naomi will attack twice!)
(Naomi is shining bright!)

Naomi:
Attack: 10
Hit: 97%
Crit: 17%

Knight 1:
Attack: 11
Hit: 60%
Crit: 0%

Naomi's attack, 80, hit!
Knight 1's counterattack, 71, miss!
Naomi's attack, 39, hit! (2, crit!)

Knight 1 is defeated with a devastating 40 damage!

(Naomi takes 5 damage!)

(Shield of Faith activates! +1)

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

Enemies: Health, Weapons
Knight 1 (28/28) Steel Javelin (35/35)
Knight 2 (28/28) Steel Javelin (35/35)
Knight 3 (28/28) Steel Javelin (35/35), Poison Vial (3/3)
Mage 1 : (25/25) Thunder (40/40)

Mage 2 : (25/25) Thunder (40/40)

Myrmidon 1 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45), Lockpick (15/15) (Droppable)

Myrmidon 2 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45)

Myrmidon 3 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45)

Myrmidon 4 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45)

Myrmidon 5 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45), Door Key (1/1) (Droppable)

Myrmidon 6 : (24/24) Iron Sword (45/45)
Cavalier 1 : (25/25) Iron Mace (40/40)

Cavalier 2 : (25/25) Iron Mace (40/40)

Cavalier 3 : (25/25) Iron Halberd (40/40)

Cavalier 4 : (25/25) Iron Halberd (40/40)
Soldier 1 : (28/28) Iron Javelin (45/45), Chest Keyring (5/5) (Droppable)

Soldier 2 : (28/28) Iron Lance (45/45)

Soldier 3 : (28/28) Iron Lance (45/45)

Soldier 4 : (28/28) Iron Lance (45/45), Poison Vial (3/3)
Tactician 1 (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Tactician 2 : (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Tactician 3 : (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Tactician 4 : (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Tactician 5 : (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Tactician 6 : (27/27) Thunder (40/40)

Scholar 1 : (26/26) Worm (40/40)

Scholar 2 : (26/26) Worm (40/40)

Scholar 3 : (26/26) Worm (40/40)

Scholar 4 : (26/26) Worm (40/40)

Scholar 5 : (26/26) Worm (40/40), Poison Vial (3/3)

Scholar 6 : (26/26) Worm (40/40), Poison Vial (3/3)
Fighter 1 : (29/29) Iron Axe (45/45), Hand Axe (40/40)

Fighter 2 : (29/29) Iron Axe (45/45), Hand Axe (40/40)

Fighter 3 : (29/29) Iron Axe (45/45), Hand Axe (40/40)

Spy 1 : (23/23) Poison Dart (40/40)

Spy 2 : (23/23) Poison Dart (40/40)

Spy 3 : (23/23) Yew Bow (40/40)

Spy 4 : (23/23) Poison Dart (40/40)

Spy 5 : (23/23) Poison Dart (40/40)

Spy 6 : (23/23) Poison Dart (40/40)

Spy 7 : (23/23) Yew Bow (40/40)
Archer 1 : (25/25) Iron Bow (45/45), Yew Bow (40/40)

Archer 2 : (25/25) Iron Bow (45/45), Yew Bow (40/40)

Archer 3 : (25/25) Iron Bow (45/45), Yew Bow (40/40)
Hati, Warding Armor(E): (30/30) Hrodvitnir (5/5), Killer Thunder (25/25)
Milich Oppenheimer (30/30) Elthunder (35/35), Ray (35/35)

Door A : (30/30)

Door B : (30/30)

Antoinette: (50/50)

Players: Location, Health, Weapons (link to sheets)
Argos (T5) : (26/26) Wooden Sword (32/50)E, Unsigned Blade (40/40), Vulnerary (2/3)
Kerr (V6) : (24/24) Slim Lance (24/35)E, Iron Lance (44/45), Vulnerary (3/3)
Kris (W5) : (20/20) Iron Knife (33/45)E, Hustle (40/40), Vulnerary (1/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Naomi (S7) : (17/22) Lightning (21/40)E, Ray (35/35), Vulnerary (3/3)
Michi (V5) : (22/22) Fire (24/40)E, Vulnerary (2/3)
Ceridwen (S5) : (24/24) Slim Lance (21/35)E, Iron Javelin (40/40), Vulnerary (1/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Fallon (U6) : (22/22) Worm (24/40)E, Flux (40/40), Vulnerary (2/3)
Dulcibella (U5) : (21/21) Training Bow (32/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Rhian (T6) : (26/26) Wooden Greatbow (28/40)E, Iron Greatbow (40/40), Vulnerary (3/3), Vulnerary (3/3)
Verden (X6) : (18/18) Heal (14/30)E, Heal (30/30), Antidote (30/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Johanna (S6) : (25/25) Iron Axe (14/45)E, Iron Axe (45/45), Hatchet (35/35), Vulnerary (1/3)

EXP Tracker: 21/100

Gold Scavenged: