confusion mafia [game over town wins]

Jace Stormkirk

@Bam the 25th uh it seems you must include a target when you ask for a role during the night, so I can't understand this

"Actually i got the detective role but i forgot to send a night action LOL whoops" (page 2)
Explain or die

[Eliminate] Bam the 25th, if that is your true name...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

Why on earth are you voting for yourself, Corso?

That's not very helpful.

Feelings, hmm?

Here's my "just a feeling" vote. Just because you seem to have pushed too far for just "the memes". 😛

[eliminate] Cass.

Prove me wrong and I'll remove my vote. :fufu:

Sorry I haven't really been active. My interest in playing isn't very high because of rl -_-

Anyways, I find it decent to share this information that Corso didn't visit anyone last night after using the tracker ability. I'd like to know @Jace Stormkirk if mafia kills are performed by the whole group or by one individual? If it is performed by the whole group, then Corso would be innocent. If not, then he's potentially innocent for not using a night action, though still liable to being mafia.

I think Cass is town despite the whole meme-ing behavior because I feel like she'd exert more effort as mafia and it just smells towny to me.

Not sure how to read Breakfast's more serious tone in this game. Same with Nicki's filler-ing and more or less little contribution because she can do that as either alignment.

Idk there's hardly anything for me to work with, so I'll just follow Cass' vote and see where this goes.

[Eliminate] Digital Amber

Honestly, the name of the game is accurate. I'm so confused. However if Cass says she is detective i'm inclined to trust her and will follow her vote.

[Vote] Digitalamber.

Prove me wrong, Amber.

These votes on me feel suspicious. I literally can't prove you wrong. I am still a victim of the whims of rng and without a notable role. 

Cass has been more or less confirmed town without a detective check. I currently suspect Eric due to hopping on a bandwagon formed on a hunch I regretfully inform is incorrect. 

Eliminate Archeric. 

Cass made her pressure vote off a hunch with the intent to get a role claim, which I can't prove right now. How about one or two people remove their votes/we eliminate Archeric(I don't trust his vote for its arbitrariness) and no one tries to become detective/cop, allowing me to receive it uncontested. From there I can use my abillity and share the info I learned, which can be confirmed by whoever I check. 

Just a suggestion, cause I don't want to die. Although I guess my death won't deprive you guys of an important role due to how the game works.