confusion mafia [game over town wins]

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wizard watched his magical replica of the town with live feedback on where everyone (and everything) was and zoomed in on the town square. all the town residents where in a panic over the discovery of the doppelganger and things were growing quite intense. names were suspicion was everywhere and names were called out. but in the end, one name was shouted the most...

psychic bean was brought before the gallows and was executed. as his last breath left his body the town left with dread as they now knew he was human for he did not change upon death

psychic bean is dead. he was town

night one is here

the wizard watched his magical replica of the town with live feedback on where everyone (and everything) was and zoomed in on the town square. all the town residents where in a panic over the discovery of the doppelganger and things were growing quite intense. names were suspicion was everywhere and names were called out. but in the end, one name was shouted the most...

psychic bean was brought before the gallows and was executed. as his last breath left his body the town left with dread as they now knew he was human for he did not change upon death

psychic bean is dead. he was town

night one is here

psychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was townpsychic bean is dead. he was town

the wizard woke with the rising sun and watched a quick recap of what transpired last night. he grinned as he watch it all unfold...

the town began to look to see what happened and they found dead in an alleyway bam the 25. but even more startling was the fact that mr. knightly's house was dead-bolted shut and windows locked. so one they got inside they found he had committed suicide. 

day two is here

• Global Mods

I don't think it's possible to use a night action like that on yourself, but since this is confusion mafia, who knows?

Now then, I realise I haven't been all that active here (so for that, I apologise) but I hope to be of some value later on in the game. All I can do for now is wait for more activity and promise a return later on in the day phase. I'm not gonna be too hasty and shove a vote on someone yet, as I don't really have any reads right now. Perhaps more activity will give me some reads.

clarification? in a confusion game? bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Spoiler

ok what happened is that mr. knightly had something come up but i could not find a sub. also why night phase was longer