confusion mafia [game over town wins]

Jace Stormkirk

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

archeric plundered the library for answers. he looked all day when he tried to pull out a book it instead  revealed a secret room. he walked in and inside was a single book. he quickly opened it and looked and saw that he was innocent and grabbed the book but when he did the room sealed shut. red light filled the inside and a dark figure arose from the shadows. "you have violated the sacred covenant. for this treason. your punishment is eternal torment in the abyss. archeric tried to run but found he was unable to run. he heard runic word spoken and saw a tear form and out stretched a large blackened hand. it grabbed archeric and brought him back into the tear into the abyss.

the figure then placed the book back upon the pedestal and disappeared. 

archeric is banished to the abyss. he was town

meanwhile the town hunted down the one named digitalamber and dragged him to the gallows and cut off his head.as it rolled it slowly changed to something not human.

digital amber is dead he was mafia

night 2 is here

Almost got away too. I thought I was going to get killed by Knightly earlier. Maybe if Eric didn't get sent to the abyss I could feast among your souls for another day. 

Also, why did you kill me this was my first time scuming.

the night was stormy. loud blasts of thunder sounded out in the air. but none of this registered with the wizard as he paced in his tower. thing had been revealed that should not have been revealed. tho the culprit had been dealt with the damage had been done. his test results are already tarnished. he was stuck from his deep thoughts when a bolt of lightning landed right beside his tower. curious as to why it did not strike his tower he look into his viewing pool and saw corso lying dead. 

then the storm seemed to dissipate as if its job was done.

corso was modkilled. he was town

• Veterans

ooh! finally. I was going to suggest a vote from you earlier but I like this a bit more.

I won't ask you to claim. I'll just claim mine.

First night, I detected Purp. She's town.

Second night, I detected Amine. He's dead.

Third night, I doctored myself. No one died.

good luck!~