Was Zekrom encounter real?

zelazko

2 minutes ago, zelazko said:

I was wondering storywise if encounter with Zekrom was real deal or was it some part of once upon time fairy tale world created by Titania. 

I assumed it was part of the fairy tale. But then, that doesn't mean it wasn't real.

• Global Mods

It's unclear how "real" the fairytale world is, but I think the reshiram/zekrom is supposed to represent the actual statue version of the dragon fighting your pokemon

Like others have said, I don't think there's a confirmed answer. But considering the whole thing is supposed to be a fantasy, and there were lots of Faerie-types living around the fields and tower... I'm going to predict that it was a construct Zekrom made out of faerie magic.

I definitely think there was some sort of higher power involved in the making of this place. I can't imagine she built that using her own money. That would be a little crazy.

The legendary dragons probably are real. Whatever higher power that assisted with the construction of this must've left this place with a sacred energy, attracting the pokemon, nice plant life, and occasional legendary Pokemon to the place. I'm thinking since it was those two specifically, it might've been built by Kyurem or the original dragon. Only time will tell.

But most importantly, HOW DID TITANIA build up that place?? I mean... in Reborn magic is not really canon (if I can say "canon" for a fangame feature) and it would not really be in the style of reborn, so HOW does that place even exist? Is it kept up by something like a Pulse Gothitelle? It's a but too weird to be true