Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

4 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Mo didn't even update. Now that's what I call funny

I mean that's what's expected from a low tier nuzlocker.

Also Twit should just start playing normal as watching him nuzlocke will start becoming more painful than funny.

• Upvote 1

Mo not updating seemed like a better move than using the glitter community release almost causing the others to start over their game. They should all switch to the full update real soon though, no harm done (this far). Hope Fern catches them offguard next episode, I have a feeling it'll push Twit into abandoning Nuzlocke rules, unless Nappy is too strict and prevents him.

2 hours ago, uberle said:

Just thought of something

Do we have a list of how many times they've lost the locke?

I'm pretty sure the list from most to least losses goes Jay, Nexus, Mo, Twit, Nappy

But I kind of want to know the numbers

The rules say they only lose when all 5 have whited out. Per those rules they lost at  Shade.

I am raging so much 5 min in this is going to be such an unproductive episode due to mo not updating and them thinking they had more to do to unlock those areas

Twit is going to get a free fern pass because he has like no pokemon

1 hour ago, nepeta100 said:

I am raging so much 5 min in this is going to be such an unproductive episode due to mo not updating and them thinking they had more to do to unlock those areas

Think I be having the aneurysm now

"Boohoo Reborn Devs you fucked up on this one!!!" Didn't the Devs tell you NOT to update until public release in the comments??? This is ur own dam fault. Mo won again on not having updated but well it wasn't really a win, was it?

In other news, we got a whole batch of new voices this episode, and honestly they arent actually too bad imo, though I can't say I could really make out Mo's Hardy(due to lag).

Hope Fern and Aya thoroughly mess them up next episode, they seem to be getting a little little bit cocky again.

• Global Mods

Yea between them being on (different) outdated versions of the game and Mo's video and sound being out of wack, this episode was a yikes 

Upvote all comments that mention it for maximum awareness

11 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Yea between them being on (different) outdated versions of the game and Mo's video and sound being out of wack, this episode was a yikes 

Upvote all comments that mention it for maximum awareness

i don't think its super needed since they can't progress at all until they do rip mo for aya battle unless he gets more encounters his current box can do next to nothing to aya

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

i don't think its super needed since they can't progress at all until they do rip mo for aya battle unless he gets more encounters his current box can do next to nothing to aya

Yea that's true I'm sure they updated long before this episode came out. they should still be scolded for being foolish bois though

3 hours ago, uberle said:

I'm watching this and I'm just trying to figure out how long ago this was recorded. 

I know these guys don't read, but pay attention when the game you're playing updates.

Usually they are three episodes ahead of whatever has been posted is what Nappy's said is the rule.

And tbf if you don't pay attention to the forums its hard to realize that when Ame does the community release the episode isn't actually done, its just being released for wider testing.