Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

He got careless with it a lot, but it's when he is being super careful hax takes it down, gg Cain, doing us all a favor.

Also just stumbled upon this, y'all think the squad would be disappointed if they found it?

Skärmavbild 2018-08-12 kl. 18.15.24.png

7 minutes ago, Chiko said:

He got careless with it a lot, but it's when he is being super careful hax takes it down, gg Cain, doing us all a favor.

Also just stumbled upon this, y'all think the squad would be disappointed if they found it?

Skärmavbild 2018-08-12 kl. 18.15.24.png

you better name that thing either Numb-Cargo, Gooper or anything related to the two

You don't wanna know how many shiny Magcargos I've slaughtered for the sake of EV training the other night.

...Though, given my luck with IVs on shinies, they're probably best left roaming free anyway :') I caught a shiny Muk with double 0 IVs yesterday

Not to devalue Amphy here, but E-Terrain isn't the only field-overwriting move there is. Misty Terrain field is another pretty exploitable one, considering in Reborn it isn't created solely by Misty Terrain, but also Mist, which is a way more common move than the additional moves that can be used to create the other terrains.

Chances are if the players who lost their Ampharos really want to get another 'mon that helps with field cheese, they'll find one. Off the top of my head, Aromatisse learns M-Terrain by level-up.

4 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

omg we missed mo losing the last ampharos on screen damn

How did my Ampharos outlast all 5 of theirs? I treated it like it was worthless

Just now, uberle said:

Why is Jay voicing almost every female character?

THEY ALL HAVE THE EXACT SAME VOICE!

because jay is the only one that will give them a proper voice

1 minute ago, uberle said:

Why is Jay voicing almost every female character?

THEY ALL HAVE THE EXACT SAME VOICE!

Well Shelly and Heather are pretty young. Sooo... It kind of makes sense. Although, now I wanna see Dr. Sigmund go Super Saiyan now.