Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

1 hour ago, Fuyu said:

I feel like nim/lorna's a v12 or she's one of the four traitors but she's set up like one of the four lights thing, unfortunately. I just want to see her meet MC again.

Lore would be fantastic right about now. Considering the state of Nim/Lorna and Alexandra's whole thing, we really need some info on that. Are they protecting Nim? Are they sealing her? what is the tribe exactly?

The encounter at least is almost definitely gonna happen in V11, and will probably be alongside the Bladestar business. Admittedly I'm not too excited for Bladestar, but they could be connected to the more interesting plotlines by association. There are a lot of different threads to take apart in the GDC arc, and it's exciting. Makes me wonder how much of it will bleed into V12.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

pretty sure that the version is finished. This is just a classic case of jan trolling us. And there is nothing wrong with that. Stay classy my dude:)

He's probably nearly done and just updating after doing 20 or so bug fixes.

1 minute ago, lokighost said:

wait i think jan crashed?

Yes, he was to scared to continue with 99.99% 😂.

And the fear grew so big that a critical error occured.

V11 is deleted. And he has to start all over again.

THE END

THANK YOU LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

7 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

We must save the finished beta from komaeda quick someone get me some rope and duct tape stat!

*provides 2 spools of military grade rope and 2 rings of industrial quality duct tape (dont ask why i carry those :P)* i could also see if i could acquire the assistance of mosely's pangoro to guard the exits if that would help any XD