Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

18 minutes ago, Viridian said:

Hello !!

Will there be an update before the new year?

ill say to you what many of us has said to others who have asked similar questions.............. itll be out when its out wether its this year or next or whenever itll be released when jan feels its ready to be released.............. a big issue many a modder face is dealing with people who ask questions like that and some honestly end up delaying the release because of it, and rightfully so as it can be quite the stressor dealing with who knows how many people asking similar questions regarding a fan game/project's release date when they may also have stuff going on irl (not that jan does but even if they do its not our business to know unless jan themselves decides to disclose) or various other possible factors

5 hours ago, Viridian said:

Hello !!

Will there be an update before the new year?

The thing is- right now, jan is just handing out applications for beta testing, only after the applications are approved, beta testing will commence. 

It all depends on bugs, the fewer the bugs, the earlier we will get the game. 

You don't want to be playing a game that's full of glitches, so let the process take its due time

On 10/21/2018 at 1:06 PM, Thiazzi said:

If you pretend the Misc Update bar is not real, we're already at 96%

Or am I getting too hopeful now?

YESSSS, I've always known that that Misc Update bar was not the thing we expected it to be!

Nevertheless, good luck with testing to all beta-testers 🍀

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

Clearly you must teach Bethesda these words of wisdom

2l4ihb.jpg.c7e10cfc0b57e8175305e2fffa3aedd9.jpg

but glitches is what makes bethesda games............. at least skyrim and fallout new vegas actually enjoyable............. but mostly skyrim

12 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

but glitches is what makes bethesda games............. at least skyrim and fallout new vegas actually enjoyable............. but mostly skyrim

I actually found Oblivion to be more buggy than Skyrim.

So which game is gonna be released first? Pokémon Rejuvenation version 11 or Super Smash Bros Ultimate?

Stay tuned to find out.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

So which game is gonna be released first? Pokémon Rejuvenation version 11 or Super Smash Bros Ultimate?

Stay tunes to find out.

Probably smash, Beta testing can take up to a month  and with all the new textures there's bound to be some broken tiles

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Stay tunes to find out.

DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT BLASTED SHEOGORATH...  "You haven't spoken to both priests!"  BOI, I SPOKE TO BOTH OF THEM DOZENS OF TIMES!!!  yeah.  Quest breaking bugs aren't fun.

My guess is that Smash Ultimate would come out first.  It's really, really close anyways.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Trevore said:

DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT BLASTED SHEOGORATH...  "You haven't spoken to both priests!"  BOI, I SPOKE TO BOTH OF THEM DOZENS OF TIMES!!!  yeah.  Quest breaking bugs aren't fun.

My guess is that Smash Ultimate would come out first.  It's really, really close anyways.

I was playing pokemon sunset and laptop froze so I have to get it fixed before V11 gets released. Aww man 

21 hours ago, Jan said:

Beta applications are being locked and looked through today! So if you want to participate, remember to submit your application before 8pm Est!

aww bugger i was late oh well i'll wait 

I know this question is from the  far future , but will there be a new region after Avium?

Maybe we will go to Reborn region and MC from there will come to the Avium region?

(Probably the wildest theory you've ever heard)

50 minutes ago, M_POKemoner said:

I know this question is from the  far future , but will there be a new region after Avium?

Maybe we will go to Reborn region and MC from there will come to the Avium region?

Let's hope.

1 hour ago, M_POKemoner said:

or at least some sort of crossover where in both games we see the MC from the opposite game but as a predetermined model based on the number we chose in the respective game but is the opposite gender with a "canon" name and i use the term "canon" VERY loosely

4 minutes ago, Armakan77 said:

somebody knows how jan will notify if you have been chosee for do beta testing?

I believe its through a club invite since discord was not required