Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

I was wondering if there were any plans for adding more masculine character models for the mc? I get that characters are designed with a certain personality in mind but it seems a bit unfair. The more feminine models seem to have more unique looks.

2 hours ago, KidCrona said:

I was wondering if there were any plans for adding more masculine character models for the mc? I get that characters are designed with a certain personality in mind but it seems a bit unfair. The more feminine models seem to have more unique looks.

considering how far into dev v11 currently is and the sprite updates that are coming with it i'd say the chances of more masculine models existing are but a pipe dream

I hope that in this new version there will be a way to get the magmatizer and the electrizer that isn't farming the encounter with elekid and magby for a 5% chance of them having it

Edited by Armakan77

This might be done before December 7th. Hopefully. I won't be disappointed if it isn't.

Somehow, before I even checked the thread, I knew it was updated through Intuition. 

We still have an Alpha/Beta testing phase to go through, even if the base game is finished. So prepare for that. 

6 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

This might be done before December 7th. Hopefully. I won't be disappointed if it isn't.

Somehow, before I even checked the thread, I knew it was updated through Intuition. 

We still have an Alpha/Beta testing phase to go through, even if the base game is finished. So prepare for that. 

I’d take it on December 7th. Would be a nice birthday gift lol. 

Im excited to see that all the new content is done

10 hours ago, Lucky98 said:

I’d take it on December 7th. Would be a nice birthday gift lol. 

Im excited to see that all the new content is done

For me, December 7th is the day another hype train ends. You know the one.

10 hours ago, LeonVermillion said:

ahhh it's at 90% finish, noice! inb4 jan decide to stop at 99% and make us wait until next year

Now you’ve done it.

On 10/21/2018 at 7:09 AM, KidCrona said:

This game keeps it's graphics the same way Reborn does, so if you can do some spriteing, you can take one of the PCs and mod it into a more masculine model.

I got a question that I doubt I'll get the answer to but whatevs, in V11 will the service provided by Nurse Joy in the Pokémon Center just south of the Hospital of Hope where I can get pokerus, EV's, and IV's modified be available again. I used it slightly to help one of my Pokémon but couldn't finish and then after a patch I did I just couldn't use the service at all no matter what I did.

20 minutes ago, Sasuke10001 said:

I got a question that I doubt I'll get the answer to but whatevs, in V11 will the service provided by Nurse Joy in the Pokémon Center just south of the Hospital of Hope where I can get pokerus, EV's, and IV's modified be available again. I used it slightly to help one of my Pokémon but couldn't finish and then after a patch I did I just couldn't use the service at all no matter what I did.

worst case scenario should the swm modpack get updated for v11 (i dont see why it wouldnt tbh but thats just my thoughts there) you could always debug edit EVs/IVs that way or use v9s debug to do it since for some reason v10s debug mode didnt have it..................... but there's always the factor that not everybody uses mods let alone the debug mod so................... yea

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:23 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

worst case scenario should the swm modpack get updated for v11 (i dont see why it wouldnt tbh but thats just my thoughts there) you could always debug edit EVs/IVs that way or use v9s debug to do it since for some reason v10s debug mode didnt have it..................... but there's always the factor that not everybody uses mods let alone the debug mod so................... yea

Um what's the swm mudpack? Also I only want to know about the service that was provided because I just want to get the 31 IV's on my Greninja, it's the only thing left to do. Although technically I'd also use the service for other Pokémon as well.

17 minutes ago, Sasuke10001 said:

Um what's the swm mudpack? Also I only want to know about the service that was provided because I just want to get the 31 IV's on my Greninja, it's the only thing left to do. Although technically I'd also use the service for other Pokémon as well.

modpack

v9 Mod port You can change IV and EV stats in this one

While we wait, let's do a "what if", if you guys want to play along. Unless this has been done. 

Soooo, let's say Rejuvenation was picked up for an anime adaptation, which voice actors/seiyuu would you have for the characters? Including MCs. 

hard to say really since i dont really know any voice actors/actresses that would fit a pokemon themed role wether it be MC or villain...... let alone at all outside of sean schemmel and chris sabat from the dragon ball franchise and i honestly doubt they would ever do anything of this sort