[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

52 minutes ago, DeltaReverie said:

unknown.png

So somehow (probably due to a bug in that Jenkel mechanic that allows you to revisit the Goldenwood Incident?) I have two Shadow A-Grimer and I'm preeeetty sure that's not mean to happen lmao

It actually is meant to be that way, not a bug.

On 4/25/2018 at 10:52 PM, DatLuxness said:

I'm in Darchlight Cave and I cannot pass this one trainer....I reset the game, switch around my pokemon team, even reset my laptop still nothing 

also r.i.p "game data thingy' because whatever reason I can't put it on here

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (22).png

The V10.2 of Rejuvenation solves this problem.
http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/rejuvdown/

• Thanks 1

On 4/27/2018 at 6:45 AM, MandiiNinetails said:

I am in darchlight manor, i read all the diaries the clefairy doll transformed into a bolder. i have the proper badge and the gold item that allows me to use strength without a pokemon. i interact with the clefairy doll bolder and it asks me if i want to use strength but wont give me an option and automatically says you decided to leave it alone. 

you just need to complete the whole story in this episode first and then go back to darchlight manor to push the boulder. Also dont forget to have the gate key.

10 hours ago, trailflare7 said:

Are you using any mods? If you are, i'd suggest deleting that and downloading a clean new v10 file and applying the latest patch.

okay so it wasn't a bug with the game itself. it just doesnt want to be modded which is not bad. thank you and my bad

After beating the 2nd rift battle in west gearen, I am completely stuck in the back of the wall. (I tried adding a photo but this page wouldn't let me.) 😕

I hope someone can help, I don't really want to lose all the progress. 😞

Edited by MysteryPanda
I'm bugged in the wall, can't open the menu or leave, although I finally beated the boss

So, just downloaded the core v10 game for Mac recently, and I can't seem to access the PC?? When I selected it the game freezes and this message pops up. If I wait a bit the game actually unfreezes itself and it looks like I can keep playing and use the PC... except that the game straight up crashes once I exit out of the menu. This happened when I tried to use the PC Star too.

I just want my Potion dammit 😞

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 1.32.26 PM.png

EDIT: Okay, I found the problem a couple days ago. Turns out the game just hates Winebottler lol. Been using WIne Stable to run it instead and it works perfectly.

Whenever I enter the area in Darchlight cave with the elevator, the cutscene doesn't trigger and Flora just stands there and can't be interacted with. And when I leave into the other room she isn't following me anymore. I updated to the V2, but the problem still happens. I have no idea why any of this is happening.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

Game.rxdata

46 minutes ago, LostPikachu said:

Whenever I enter the area in Darchlight cave with the elevator, the cutscene doesn't trigger and Flora just stands there and can't be interacted with. And when I leave into the other room she isn't following me anymore. I updated to the V2, but the problem still happens. I have no idea why any of this is happening.

At least I got you in the next room, where a cutscene and a battle takes place. 

Game.rxdata

@dahaxguy That's odd, I didn't have any issues with your save file. Are you using the latest version?

Found a softlock in Where Love Lies, sorry if this is already reported:

Spoiler

If you die to a trainer in Chapter 4: Everyone's Bad Ending in Sheridan without saving or resting, it respawns you at the red healing light in amethyst caves (The last time I rested). Loading Sheridan from the caves makes it load the version where you play as Taelia. The help center is now Nora's school, meaning I can't do the Help Center quest that progresses the game.

This was also on my first playthrough so seeing Nora again after the end of chapter 3 was a real gut punch, thanks Jan ; __ ;

OhDear.thumb.png.c86c4e21be55328173ede0b470d241fc.pngJanWhy.thumb.png.45e20a8f3ed4eee462b25a5739607198.pngMyHeart.thumb.png.bd0a9b3852d882362f07d0a3ba1cbd8a.png866491479_NowImStuck.thumb.png.baaf7834aeabb91936a2f0fce663efb9.png

Edited by ZotBuster

23 hours ago, Zargerth said:

At least I got you in the next room, where a cutscene and a battle takes place. 

thanks at least now i can actually continue. no idea what happened at all

So for at least one of the A-grimers that you can get (from the memory), the level cap doesn't seem to work. I'm before beating Keta (Lvl 25 cap), Just purified it, and it's at Lvl 26 after getting back its EXP.

Dunno if this affects any of the other shadow mons.

A-Grimer Bug.JPG

EDIT: So apparently this affects all shadow mons, as the 2 i just purified (ponyta and quagsire) passed the level cap upon gaining back their EXP. Is this intentional?

Really minor bug, but if you attempt to use the communicator pad to talk to Jan from this angle right before Erick's gym: 
The game freezes whilst spamming the walk against a wall/person sound. 
Only way out is to f12 the game and load a previous save. 
image.png.9d3dbf80f7296109723439ee97df7b3b.png

Not sure why someone would attempt this from the side ( unless they have unending curiosity) but its a bug all the same. 
Activating it from the front works as intended its just the side bugging out and only at this specific communicator pad.

image.thumb.png.1923510f92e0b489f4680a7abad208bf.png

Bug occurred after entering wispy tower area for the first time. Initial cut scene happened, but instead of going back to the trainer the game is stuck like this. The menu can be opened etc, but the character is not in the frame and I am unable to move the frame/bring the character into the frame. Unfortunately the game autosaved as soon as this happened, so I'm pretty sure there is no way for me to fix this. Also tried re-downloading v10 but the game still loads being stuck like this. 

17 hours ago, Squizzel said:

image.thumb.png.1923510f92e0b489f4680a7abad208bf.png

Bug occurred after entering wispy tower area for the first time. Initial cut scene happened, but instead of going back to the trainer the game is stuck like this. The menu can be opened etc, but the character is not in the frame and I am unable to move the frame/bring the character into the frame. Unfortunately the game autosaved as soon as this happened, so I'm pretty sure there is no way for me to fix this. Also tried re-downloading v10 but the game still loads being stuck like this. 

Just a heads up, but I think you can load the previous data to solve this. I'm not exactly good with words though, so here's the link to a video that explains how to do this: 

I know a curtscene happens when we are about to leave the Darchlight Cave (I have played this path before, but I forgot to save and lost a lot of progress orz), but for some reason it isn't happening. 

Spoiler

image.png.75da48addab5d1a251493de75155c8cd.png

The only different thing I did was not reporting Flora to Erin

Got to the point in which I get back to before you prevent Vivian from sacrificing herself. I have to follow her and Melia by using surf but the game says ''It can't be used when someone is with you''. 

What can I do?