[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

Hello! There is a big bug in the game that wont let me progress in the game. So I was playing up to after Angie's badge and I had to go to the Garufa ruins in Sheridan village to get the magma stone. But after I did the puzzles, found Cella to open the main gate, just when I was about to go through and talk to Cella. I got stuck. I couldn't move or open the menu. It suddenly pop up a save and I accidentally pressed it so now I'm completely stuck. By listening to the audio, it sounded like I was constantly walking to the wall and make the bumping noise. I couldn't progress or do anything. I just want to continue to play the game but it wont allow me to do it. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am currently in version 10 of Pokémon Rejuvenation. Can you make something like a bug fix 10.1 or something please. I don't want to wait until version 11 come out...

Capture.PNG

Hi, I'm at this point in the game where I have to do the button puzzle but for some reason Erin decided that it was a good idea to stand still in the middle of the way and not move. Now I'm completely stuck, unless there is a way to reset Erin's position that I'm unaware of. I've tried restarting the game but nothing, still there. Hope someone can help.

fe4d9f8ae47fd6d89b34f83880a65c6c.png.16d31ba2bf6c8ebe09ce81a3712aaef4.png

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:30 PM, luciarose said:

be warned, if you choose a.n.a's sprite like i did it will change to maria after the puzzle and there's no fix! i chose her and now i'm stuck!

Uhm Luciarose if you post your file i think i can fix it now.

I found a way.

That is if you'd still want to play as A.N.A.'s sprite

On 4/11/2018 at 6:16 PM, roboticgamers said:

Uhm Luciarose if you post your file i think i can fix it now.

I found a way.

That is if you'd still want to play as A.N.A.'s sprite

I got it fixed, thank you though! I played through as A.N.A. and now making a new save to see if I can get jangmo-o

After losing a battle in Chrysalis Manor (courtyard to the left to be exact), Marianette completely disapeares as a follower, can't interact with her, see her or anything. 

*She came back after crawling into the hole and saving Luca, don't know if you wanted to know about this bug, thought I should contribute

12 hours ago, Motorteo said:

I'm stuck in darchlight cave i can't make the mirror it gives me a dark material instead, sorry for the screenshot but i can't delete it from the post

5ad1d7e75e4b7_DesktopScreenshot2018_04.14-12_24_13_99.thumb.png.a98f4ec48026bbef8b9c8148ebc5b518.png

You get dark material if step 12 is only done once. You need to take ore out twice then continue the sequence

• Thanks 1

Ok after waking up in the apartments in dream gate city im told to go to the judicial district. Once i get there two cops are blocking me saying that they cant let me through due to the power outages. Are they there because im playing at night? what can i do to progress the story?

I am still stuck at the prison breakout in Blacksteeple Castle. I cannot  get back to the left wing where the Absol statue is to meet with Braixen. After I pass the guards, I'm just bumping into the entrance as if it were a wall and hearing the bumping sound effect. I still cannot progress in the game. Walking back a few steps does not resolve the issue for me. Has anyone else encountered this problem and been able to fix it?  I really would like to continue the game, but I see no way to bypass this bug. My original post is on page 8 of this forum.

Pokemon Rejuvenation Screenshot (Stuck in Blacksteeple Castle).jpg

Bugs found from restarting from the beginning for V10:

1) I can cross lava without the Magma Drift TM if I have beaten Angie + have the correct Golden item. I could've skipped restoring the TM shop in Krystalline if I had wanted to. 

2) In the Amethyst cave, the Golden item for Rock Climb does not work even when I have the correct gym badges. However, my Lycanroc can use the Rock Climb TM just fine

3) Crawli's Escavalier kept using not very effective moves against my Mawile after I got to +2 from Iron Defense, despite the Escavalier having the super effective Drill Run

4) When put to sleep, my pokemon still use up 1 PP worth of moves despite still being fast asleep. This only applies on the first turn of sleep, however.

5) After choosing the Flora path over Florin or Erin + leaving to rendezvous with Florin and Erin, sometimes the cutscene doesn't activate and I had to walk back and go into the Florin ladder down to get the correct cutscene to appear 

6) Anytime after switching from V9/earlier version, as soon as I upload V10 I receive AP points for the "Tired Feet" achievement. I only switched to V9 to catch Corphish before Blacksteeple but I tested this theory out  by switching back and forth from V9 multiple times and I was wrongly awarded for AP points for achievements that I had already completed.

1 hour ago, PeekAtYou said:

Electric and Rock moves only do neutral damage vs Souta despite, according to the field effect manual, the sky field not initiating the effects of Delta Stream

There are Strong Winds in the battle, but they are not caused by the field-not a bug.

I'm not sure if this is intentional, but when you're doing the MQ and have to deal with 

Spoiler

The Dimensional Rift Garbordor.

You're stuck in the area with it until you kill it, but if you're team is incapable of defeating it and you didn't collect the "Weird Diary" you are softlocked and stuck in that town, with NO pc or way to use the Yacht to get back.

Edited by TheLegendaryFailuré
clarification

When I was battling Marinette's Bewear I got this error preventing me from attacking it.  [Pokemon Rejuvenation V10]
Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `hasWorkingAbiity' for #<PokeBattle_Battler:0x157c3f98>
PokeBattle_Move:2745:in `pbCalcDamage'
PokeBattle_Move:3846:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:2103:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:4450:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:4356:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battler:4356:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:5259:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:5211:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:5262:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:6194:in `pbProcessTurn'