[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

1 minute ago, Gardevoir4president said:

If you use a link heart to evolve a Pokemon that needs to be traded for evolution it will say 'NOT ABLE' instead of 'ABLE'

also any held item on the Pokemon evolved with a link heart is removed after it is evolved causing the item to vanish (almost lost my reaper cloth to that)

Why something else than Dusclops was even holding the Reaper Cloth? From what I understand, you're supposed to lose it as well as any other evolution item like Magmarizer or Protector once your mon has evolved.

1 minute ago, Zargerth said:

Why something else than Dusclops was even holding the Reaper Cloth? From what I understand, you're supposed to lose it as well as any other evolution item like Magmarizer or Protector once your mon has evolved.

Im pretty sure this is a problem because 2 pokemon need kings rock to evolve and you will lose the item after the first use , also maybe i'm dumb but i thought haunter also needs reaper cloth and trade to evolve.

Just now, Gardevoir4president said:

Im pretty sure this is a problem because 2 pokemon need kings rock to evolve and you will lose the item after the first use , also maybe i'm dumb but i thought haunter also needs reaper cloth and trade to evolve.

Haunter doesn't need Reaper Cloth to evolve, but if the Reaper Cloth was really lost when Haunter evolved to Gengar, then that's an issue.

When it comes to King's Rock, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to do that. 

5 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Haunter doesn't need Reaper Cloth to evolve, but if the Reaper Cloth was really lost when Haunter evolved to Gengar, then that's an issue.

When it comes to King's Rock, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to do that. 

I apologise for false bug reporting.. I checked on bulbapedia and the pokemon is supposed to lose the item when it is traded, i guess we will need 2 kings rock instead of only  1

It's the same with the Battle Intro. I'm playing as Eric instead of Aero.

This needs to be reported.PNG

For My save file, I've temporarily fixed it through messing with the graphics folder. But I think this needs to be fixed. The Battle Transition is Eric instead of Aero, and the Battler sprite for Aero won't show up.

Another darchlight mirror bug.  None of the combinations I tried worked so I followed a youtube video and finally made the darchlight mirror.  Nothing happens after making it, flora acts as though I'm clueless and haven't made it.  There's this white rock I can interact with that switches things to the other dimension, but I can't do anything.  I can quick save but that's it.  Obviously if I can't do anything I'm not going to save though.

15 hours ago, BlueStar124 said:

Hi, where does Ana show up after you talk to jenny in hostipal in v10?

this isnt a bug, ana appears outside of the same hospital after defeating v10s flying gym

ayt so
..right after battling keta (first fight), this specific spot is impassabe

Spoiler

Screenshot_332.png.c350647269739aac11dbb420d45e9558.pngScreenshot_333.png.104091b9ebbb2f24b0de6e054478160d.png

..the kecleon merchant stops getting the option to trade after the ditto event, even got the ditto later on and hes still like this

Spoiler

Screenshot_343.png.232524e55a4bcfc94b0d0cb006bb69ea.png

..after mosely breaks us free from goldenwoods jail, continuing though this area makes the exclamation bubble sound (like when a trainer sees you to battle).

Spoiler

Screenshot_344.png.da6816f1904846f48b456cb928886675.png

..small graphical thing in narcy's house

Spoiler

Screenshot_346.png.4522672c53b8066bcbe01b3c75a92da1.png

..when ren raises the gate infront of goldenwood, if you were one standing one step up (from what is shown in the picture) ren will be talking and standing on the tree, doesnt lag or make an error tho

Spoiler

4zxvlBwKQpa0JIWmBcjQQg.png.9458455db5a8d76cdfb0e04b016426a1.png

EDIT: also this, shiny mega banette OP

Spoiler

Screenshot_355.png.631484be42feb7db0c98932a85f2fbc8.pngScreenshot_357.png.355ebc15b1cf5f1e83dbb7a5cc778dd4.pngScreenshot_356.png.3928f09f375a117bc812c3dd88c52e6c.pngScreenshot_358.png.7068f80a3c36428978811ac520f5a0c0.png

..while looking at the team, yknow how all pokemon are moving? well female meowstic doesnt move, like if its fainted

Edited by Feskik

Two things:

During the final room of the first Gym, the second step of both the regular combination and secret combination are Red, Blue, and Green (Variable 0334: Poison Mix = 8). This means that if you enter in the secret combo first and open the door, any time to try and open the normal path the second combination assumes you are attempting the secret code (as Switch 0777: SecretPoison is on).

During the fight with Geara in the basement of the Forsaken Laboratory; I had a Cacturne use Sucker Punch against his Treevenant as it was using Phantom Force. This combination caused a few errors to pop up just from this attempt

[Pokemon Rejuvenation V10]
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_Battle:5837:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:5835:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:5835:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4375:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4374:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:4374:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4358:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:4379:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4072:in `pbStartBattle'

[Pokemon Rejuvenation V10]
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_Battler:4194:in `pbTryUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:4750:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:6194:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:6193:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:6193:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:4711:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4710:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4710:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4371:in `pbStartBattleCore'
PokeBattle_Battle:4370:in `logonerr'

After these errors showed, my Cacturne could no longer attack (attempting caused the errors again). After my other Pokemon out besides Cacturne was defeated, I was not given an option to send in a replacement. Replacing my Cacturne with something else fixed this issue and allowed me to then replace the missing second pokemon.

I got this bug/glitch yesterday. After stepping on the warp pad in the Garufa Ruins, my character got stuck walking into the wall, and I can't even open the menu to look at my Pokemon or anything. I've tried restarting my computer, which didn't work. I have also tried using different keyboards, which also didn't work. So i'm not really sure if this is an issue on my side.

Stuck.PNG

Is Mismagius weak against Fire?

I mean, I battled Narcissia in her gym, I used my Flareon with Flame Charge against it, and the attack was super effective..

Is this a bug?

Or does the field also plays a role here? if this is true, why wasn't Flame Charge super effective against her other Mons?

Hey! I just made an account to try and fix this, so here goes nothing *crossing fingers* :"D

I'm running Rejuvenation through Wine (I have a mac) and whenever I try to battle Volcanion in the Magma Generator with Aelita, trying to disable the generator and such, my character goes to battle it and before the battle can start, it says,

"The program Game.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

And I then click on 'show details' (the options are to either close or show it) and the program error details show up--which I saved in the attachment (the backtrace thing). If there's anything that can be done let me know, idk. Should I post my game.exe into the savefile troubleshooting, too? I'm sorry--I'm kinda new to this!

backtrace.txt

4 hours ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Is Mismagius weak against Fire?

I mean, I battled Narcissia in her gym, I used my Flareon with Flame Charge against it, and the attack was super effective..

Is this a bug?

Or does the field also plays a role here? if this is true, why wasn't Flame Charge super effective against her other Mons?

The move gains the Ghost typing too, so you have to take that in consideration and other Pokemon have a typing other than Ghost typing, so a Ghost/Water type would be hit Neutral for an example.

The appointment with Nurse Joy is broken. This bug is probably already known but everytime I try to increase my pokemon's speed IV to 31 it stays the same, all the pokemon I've tried with, had 1 IV in that stat no idea if this might be the reason.

Also you can abuse that feature to max out all of your pokemon's stats except the IV's of the speed stat for now. Normally the game doesn't allow you to have more than 510 EVs but the appointment bypass that.

Hi, I'm getting trouble in GoldenLeaf Poke Center. I'll explain the problem, I just saved Mosely from the 3 trying to hang her, so after that I went to the center to talk to Aelita, problem: Aelita WAS there but so were the 3 we gotta fight. So I couldn't get past them, problem #2. Can't proceed with the story. Problem #3. Even if I use v9's mod menu's debug mode (YES IT WORKS WITH V10) and refresh the map it doesn't work. Problem 4: I can't upload screenshots so here's my save to see it yourselves. 

Game.rxdata