The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

TFW your class gets down on you for losing one mark in an essay because they expected more than you. Meanwhile it is still the best mark in the class and 98%. My English class has decided I'm not allowed to lose marks anymore...

TFW you find out that one of your friends wrote some really bad fanfic a few years ago and you don't know what you're judging them for most.

TFW your class gets down on you for losing one mark in an essay because they expected more than you. Meanwhile it is still the best mark in the class and 98%. My English class has decided I'm not allowed to lose marks anymore...

That's absolutely ridiculous. *sends virtual hug*

that agonizing feel when you're working on a map for a game for several hours, only to find out when it's done that it severely overlaps another map (therefore causing it to do a Fun Glitch!), forcing you to rework on the map and make a placeholder map to account for the black void space, thus not just taking up another map slot, but potentially bloating game size, creating more lag, and all around making you wonder why you work on game's in the first place when everything you do is an outright disaster!

Alternatively, that feel when the day could be worse but, hey, at least you were productive today!

Edited by DerxwnaKapsyla