Secret Santa 2012!

Mczipo

Hey everybody, Zipo here bringing you announcements and all that jazz.

Christmas is in a few weeks and that means presents, candy, friendship and good cheer in the air. For here that means it's time once again for the Secret Santa practice to begin!

We did this last year and I think it went pretty well, and it was done the year before too with good reception so, why don't we do it again this year.

Basically for those who don't know, Secret Santa is this thing/practice where you have a bunch of people who enter, their names get mixed up, and then they're given a completely random person to give a gift to on Christmas. The thing that's secret about it is that the person receiving the gift has no idea who will give them it.

Now that sounds all and good but you picky picky people might complain, "Oh I really do like you and all but I don't feel like giving out my address on the internet." Well guess what, we live in the age of computers and technological gadgets, which means the gifts can be completely digital.

Now you might be asking, "What's a digital gift, and what things are included in that category?" Well I'm glad you asked because here's a list of those things right here. (Which I stole from Ame who stole it from Saya years ago).

Wallpapers, Drawings, Sprites, Cards, Poetry (collection), Fanfiction, Story, Photographs, Collages, Video, Song, Flash movie, Website

And there we have it, of course there could be other things, be creative!

Now if some things are bought from the site/sprite shop, we don't exactly have a trading system in place yet. That means that you will just have to message my lovely assistant Amethyst the details on what you purchased for your person, and then it will be delivered free of charge. Just think of Ame as an overly glorified mail-person.

The only question is, who wants in?

In order to sign up, just post here saying so- but also, as a hint to whoever becomes your Secret Santa, you might also list some digital gifts, or things you take interest in they can work from, or even if there's anything around the shops here that you want.

Now be creative and have fun.

• Upvote 2

I-I have movie links. Does it count?

Or we could -always- make Pokemon teams and send them around.

c=

As for what I like. I'll like a really good artwork. Not anime, something like my avvy. I particulaarly like lifelike work that isn't 3D. Confusing, I know. My avvy should be a good hint.

Or you guys can get me a good Non-weather OU team.

Edited by Summer

Well said, Phoenix.

Anyway, this sounds interesting. I'm just getting back into photoshop now so I could come up with something radical. As you can tell by my current sig (which I made myself), I'm a bit rusty, but I'm sure I'll get better at it as time goes on. By Christmas I should be bomb.

Sounds apocalyptic. I'm in.

I like purple, Metal Gear Solid, oriental culture, Orchestra, and pretty much everything given to me. It's the spirit that counts!

Edited by Kamui

Oki c:

I can make sigs/icons for people or get them music or something :D

I like Kingdom Hearts, Flareon, money, cute boys, and you ;D also RP for LoL c:

Anything at all though, really :D

I can draw stuff I guess.

Count me in?

EDIT; Zip told me to add like something I like or that I want or something.

So hi well I want a kitten but that's impossible so I'm Rinny and I like league of legends and foxes and penguins and Vocaloid and Ezreal and Lux are my mains. c:

Also don't give me signatures I don't want signatures. :c

Edited by Skeleton

Count me in for this, Zipo. As for what I like, anything goes. I'm nifty with Photoshop.

EDIT: I can also make people teams if they want that kind o' shiz, inb4 Neo yells at me saying I stole his idea

I'll give it a shot. I'm good at writing, but I suck at drawing anything, much less making sprites... basically, I'm in as long as I'm not asked to do anything that requires artistic talent of any kind >>

About my interests, I'm a Moonie (Sailor Moon fan), and my favorite Sailor Scout/Senshi is Sailor Venus. I also like Yu-Gi-Oh, and GX is my favorite of the series. Lastly (and quite obviously), I enjoy Pokémon a lot. If I could get my hands on a nice drawing starring me with my league team (listed below) in the background, I'd go as far as to make it my profile picture both on the forums and on FB for years to come :P

Any specific styles I'm looking for? Stories, drawings, anything that comes to your head; I'm only giving you suggestions :P So, yeah, good luck to anyone who's chosen to give to me, and... Merry Christmas to all of you :3

• Administrators

Will would like to participate as well. His computer is dead, though, so he can't post himself, but he's confident he can still produce a gift.

(I'm refraining from participation this time because last year, Taro was my santa and got me a thing that no one can follow, and I don't really want anyone to do so after what happened to him)

((That probably sounds really sketch, but it isn't actually ask sketch as it sounds))

• Upvote 1