Secret Santa 2012!

Mczipo

Well you're the one getting the gift for the person so it would make sense for you to give it to them. The only times I/Ame would give it to the person for you is if it's a gift from the site/sprite shop considering there's no trading yet.

• Administrators

As a clarification about what you send from the s(pr)ite shops- You cannot gift items with a total value of more $R than you have.But, if you choose to do this, you won't be charged for those items.

So say you have like $R650. You can send your person up to $R650-worth of stuff from the sprite shop, and then still have all that money yourself.

As a clarification about what you send from the s(pr)ite shops- You cannot gift items with a total value of more $R than you have.But, if you choose to do this, you won't be charged for those items.

So say you have like $R650. You can send your person up to $R650-worth of stuff from the sprite shop, and then still have all that money yourself.

How generous, Ame.

I have 7K of R sitting around. You sure about that? not that I'd actually do this secret santa thing. I wouldn't be good at it.