Reborn[E18] and Rejuvenation[V12] Battle Music Packs

Dreamy

9 hours ago, TheLonelyNihilego said:

Would this Music Pack Mod work with Reborn Redux or no?

it does, i used it myself so i can personally confirm it as such............ tho iirc reborn redux has a few extra songs added in as well so im not sure if any of them would conflict with this music packs or not

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Global Mods

I'll be honest guys, I've been super busy since the start of this year hence why I've been silent here. Plus Rejuvs own music has become so awesome and varied that it saps motivation for this a bit. That said, I'd definitely like to keep maintaining this pack in some respect, so at the very least I'll be trying get a V11 pack up for Gym leaders around late next month when I have a little bit more of a break (as many other uniques already have their own music, but I'll also aim to fit in tracks for those that don't). 

Hopefully this won't be an issue for future versions.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 4:04 PM, DreamblitzX said:

I'll be honest guys, I've been super busy since the start of this year hence why I've been silent here. Plus Rejuvs own music has become so awesome and varied that it saps motivation for this a bit. That said, I'd definitely like to keep maintaining this pack in some respect, so at the very least I'll be trying get a V11 pack up for Gym leaders around late next month when I have a little bit more of a break (as many other uniques already have their own music, but I'll also aim to fit in tracks for those that don't). 

Hopefully this won't be an issue for future versions.

uhh.... with Rejuv V12 nearly complete, maybe it woud be best to make the V12 pack and skip the V11 pack? at this rate, V12 will be out by the time the V11 pack is finished.......

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 9:58 PM, RedWolf705 said:

uhh.... with Rejuv V12 nearly complete, maybe it woud be best to make the V12 pack and skip the V11 pack? at this rate, V12 will be out by the time the V11 pack is finished.......

Yeah, please make a V12 pack!

This mod is really great and tbh I would be interested in helping with it if possible :]

• 1 month later...
  • Global Mods

at long last

the V12 pack

it exists

I figured now that I'd finally had the time to finish playing V12, I should get this done. It's a bit of a lighter pack this time, but still adds ~20 themes, mostly for gym leaders. list is in the main post.

I'm not sure about the songs themselves, since I haven't downloaded the pack yet, but some of the titles seem... odd. I can kinda accept Valerie's Battle~ Bloom as an algae reference, but the only thing venomous I can think of about Florin is his apparent naivete, which is an awfully weak explanation. I also kinda get the feeling that Marianette and Souta's titles were accidentally switched- Curtains doesn't feel accurate for the old man, and while Clouds does make some sense for the former character, one only has play the fight to see how on-point it is for Souta.

That's all minor nitpicks, though. It's nice to see the Rejuv. side get updated after your expressed thoughts from V11, and I'll certainly be using it later. I've quite enjoyed the Reborn pack, so why wouldn't I do the same for this one? 😆

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

I'm not sure about the songs themselves, since I haven't downloaded the pack yet, but some of the titles seem... odd. I can kinda accept Valerie's Battle~ Bloom as an algae reference, but the only thing venomous I can think of about Florin is his apparent naivete, which is an awfully weak explanation. I also kinda get the feeling that Marianette and Souta's titles were accidentally switched- Curtains doesn't feel accurate for the old man, and while Clouds does make some sense for the former character, one only has play the fight to see how on-point it is for Souta.

That's all minor nitpicks, though. It's nice to see the Rejuv. side get updated after your expressed thoughts from V11, and I'll certainly be using it later. I've quite enjoyed the Reborn pack, so why wouldn't I do the same for this one? 😆

Oh yeah all the names got shuffled since I repicked from scratch, but didn't rename any files, so most of them relate to their V10 trainer, or nothing in particular

If people wanted to suggest individial improvements for tracks and I made some changes, I could rename them for the next update. otherwise I'm not too bothered since reuploading is a bit of a hassle

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Zro567 said:

Which trainer does "Battle- Spirit" belong to?

2 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Seeing as Narcissa is oddly missing from the list despite not having her own theme in the base game, I'm gonna guess it's hers. The title and her Type specialty line up, at least.

Looks like spirit is actually just one I missed during removal, it's not used right now. 

Narcissa and Spector are unlisted because they actually use the vanilla gym theme. I didn't want to remove usage of it completely and thought it fit their type pretty well.

5 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Looks like spirit is actually just one I missed during removal, it's not used right now. 

Narcissa and Spector are unlisted because they actually use the vanilla gym theme. I didn't want to remove usage of it completely and thought it fit their type pretty well.

Good to know.

Also I noticed you didn't give Nim her own theme either. Does she still use the vanilla rival theme?

Omg ty so much

I can suggest some tracks for some team den executives/admins, Erin (or whatever her name is I forget).

Does it strictly have to be pokemon battle themes or could it be like anything thats like from an rpg

• Global Mods
18 hours ago, Zro567 said:

Good to know.

Also I noticed you didn't give Nim her own theme either. Does she still use the vanilla rival theme?

Yeah anything not listed uses the vanilla theme. I didn't have anything super appropriate for Nim on hand since I felt she needs 2 different themes and I don't want to add just one.

11 hours ago, Alisae said:

Omg ty so much

I can suggest some tracks for some team den executives/admins, Erin (or whatever her name is I forget).

Does it strictly have to be pokemon battle themes or could it be like anything thats like from an rpg

Suggestions would be great!
One annoying thing with the Xen admins is that they're really hard to tell apart in the trainertypes file I edit since they all have a different copy of the trainer class "Xen Executive". I can probably ask one of the rejuv devs for their order though.
Anything goes on the music, though obviously certain types won't really fit a battle at all, and generally vocals are a no-go. feel free to PM me stuff here or on discord to listen to! (or just put them in this thread I guess)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Global Mods
20 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

think you mixed up the names of Hardy's theme and Samson's theme

The documented names are actually correct for how they're used in the pack. The filenames just don't match up because in an earlier version, they were the other way around, but I swapped them because I preferred how they matched up, but I didn't change the actual filenames

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@a_scrub What a coincidence! Tried same thing and it just gives out error messages. But you can try an alternative method to change the music: rename the [certain mp3 file] to the one in the script.

For example, “Battle - Fireworks” belongs to Julia, so if I had an mp3 file of Jojo ost and renamed it  “Battle - Fireworks” then it shall play the jojo ost upon battling her.

• Thanks 1