What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

Spoiler

I swear, this could be Charlotte's theme and imaging this playing during her battle. Love that song❤🔥

I am the strom, that is approaching intefies⛈⛈⛈⛈⚡⚡⚡

My favourite song, which reminds me of summer and every peaceful morning. Nothing to do with Taka or something

Listening to some Avenged Sevenfold lately, and liking some of it, in particular Afterlife. Idk why my mind does this, but it thinks that one sounds like what the soundtrack of a good Shadow the Hedgehog-game would be. Juuust the right level of edge. Especially the version with the violin intro. Still4chordstho

Spoiler

Ah so this is how spoilers work now. God I'm old.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had to explain someone what folk metal was a while ago. I prefer generally more melodic stuff, so I listened to a bunch of it to find stuff both of us might like. Was...quite an experience (it's quite varied and eclectic). But found some cool oldies.

If you like metal growling, then this might be to your liking:

Spoiler

If you're not fancy of that, I find this one particularly funny to listen to. This must be incredibly fun to perform. Not sure if this is called buccaneer metal or pirate metal. Oh well

Spoiler

Seriously, who would ever have associated Heavy Metal with a Keytar XD it's amazing

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't posted actively here in nearly 10 years. looking back on the forum posts I made when I was 12 years old, wow hahahahahahahahhahahaha holy fuck I was an annoying kid. talking about how skrillex was the "c00lest!!!!" and being overly open about my age, because I was a kid trying to fit in with the cool pokemon playing teens and adults. still, it's fun to look back on the silly little things you might have said as a young person, now that you're older and more cynical. nowadays I don't really have time for pokemon, or gaming, as I am now in my early 20's and trying to navigate this hellworld. oh well ! this went off topic. I will leave you with this beautiful song. have a good evening 

sorry that the youtube link is so big i have no idea how to make it smaller

• 3 weeks later...