What're YOU listening to?~

NoGoodBoyo

Music is nothing and everything at the same time. You can't grab it, you can't touch it, you can't eat it and you can't knead it. Yet, it can penetrate your inner self and impact your mood for a day. That's what makes music so fascinating to me ❤️

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IDM, ambient and DnB were and still are my lifesavers! These kinds of music helped me to keep my head straight, make me focus on what is really essential and help me to forget for a moment this rotten state we're in. F*** corona, listen to music! ♪♫♪♫

Spoiler

I know this song is supposed to be a happy one, but for some reason, it brings back old memories and forces me to realize that no matter what I do, what's done is done. I can't go back and it leaves me sorrowful. Everytime I hear it, I feel waves of nostalgia flooding around me. What else can I say? This song is so beautiful! A pure heart melter! ❤️

Spoiler

Thank you @RoyChaos for bringing back some good memories! The instrumental version I posted below is one of their coolest imo! Powerful and invigorating, my favorite! 🤟

Spoiler

Rest in peace, Chester Bennington 🙏

• Like 1