[Maybe spoiler] Reborn Elite 4

Silver Boy

Spoiler

Tell me some about Reborn Elite 4. With my poor knowledge of English, i didn't catch everything about her. Can somebody tell about all reference to its composition? I think they came across all 17 episodes.

Edited by Silver Boy

Spoiler

Well in E16, we learn that Ame was apparently the Champion, but Lin killed her. Before, (I don't remember what episode) we learn that Laura (Charlotte's sister) was in the Elite 4, but she was fired and replaced by Benett. We learn in E16 that she apparently wrote a resignation letter, but the letter wasn't from her. We also know that El (the blind man) and Heather are in the Elite 4 as well. 

8 minutes ago, Silver Boy said:
  Hide contents

Tell me some about Reborn Elite 4. With my poor knowledge of English, i didn't catch everything about her. Can somebody tell about all reference to its composition? I think they came across all 17 episodes.

Spoiler

Heather, El, and Bennet (replaced Laura) and the three current confirmed members.

Edit:  Ninja'd by 2 seconds

Spoiler

Two of them are known : Elias ( Arceus cult leader ) and Laura ( Saphira and Charlotte sister ) , a 3rd would be probably benneth thanks to Elias , and the last one is unknown 

edit : ah , not Laura my bad 

Concerning the champion , well Ame used to be the reborn champion but since Lin murdered her , there is currently no champion ) 

1 minute ago, Zarc said:
  Hide contents

Two of them are known : Elias ( Arceus cult leader ) and Laura ( Saphira and Charlotte sister ) , a 3rd would be probably benneth thanks to Elias , and the last one is unknown 

Spoiler

Bennet isn't raplace Laura, yes?

People are also speculating that Anna is an E4 member because we've never seen her battle and because she isn't a gym leader (all the people in the orphanage were either gym leaders or an e4 member, and it's thought by many that if she isn't a gym leader that only leaves her being an e4 member). There are some other reasons as well but I don't remember them.

It's all speculation, though. No one knows for sure (besides the devs).

11 minutes ago, Taska said:

Люди также размышляют о том, что Анна является членом E4, потому что мы никогда не видели ее битвы и потому, что она не является лидером в спортзале (все люди в приюте были либо лидерами гимнастики, либо членами e4, и многие думают, что если она не является лидером в спортзале, который оставляет ее членом e4). Есть и другие причины, но я их не помню.

Однако это все предположения. Никто не знает наверняка (помимо разработчиков).

Who knows. Heather inherited the post of a member of the elite 4. Maybe Anne will be have the same story. But it too oddly if three member of E4 are children. I think that we just know more about this unknown member in future episodes.

Edited by Silver Boy

Well, this was an interview taken in the game...

Spoiler

GG : Hello! Gossip Gardevoir here in interview intermission, bringing YOU the inside scoop on Reborn's celebrity figures! Today I'm meeting with one of Reborn's strongest trainers!
She's big! She's bad-ass ! And she's set to tear you a new one--

Anna : Hey! I'm not any of those things!

GG : Only joking! Everyone say hi to Anna!

Anna : And Nostra! Don't forget her.

GG : Yes... Nostra too... Wouldn't want to forget her...
Anyway! Anna, you may not be big or bad-ass, but if your rank is any indication, you sure know how to battle.
Tell us, what's your secret? How can you be so talented at such a young age?

Anna : Huh ? I'm not sure I understand the question...
Because it doesn't matter how old you are as long as you're good at something, right?
There are talented people who are old, so it only makes sense that there would be talented people who are also young.

GG : ...Surprisingly wise words! Or I guess we shouldn't be surprised by now. Tell us, how did you earn your position?

Anna : Oh, Mr.Shadow recommended me for it and Nostra helped me beat all the competition! I owe it to all to my friends!

GG : A Shadow and a doll... Right... Well, your talent certainly is undeniable.

Anna : Miss, have we met before?

GG : ...I'm sorry, what?

Anna : I think we met before. Nostra thinks so too.

GG : Well, it's only natural that I should seem familiar! I am, after all, a celebrity.

Anna : Oh, you are? That's so cool! I thought you were just a random Gardevoir who wanted to talk.

GG : I--You... haven't heard of me?

ANNA : Nu-uh.

GG :...
That's all for today!

Besides, Noel also stated that Anna had a very high position.

So personally I think that Anna is one of the E4, but nobody knows for sure

Oh, this interviev change my opinion. It turns out that Anna is really fourth E4 member, just because there are no other posts left. I don't think that she is a member of Battle Frontier, it's another organisation. But if she sometimes showed her abilities in pokemon battles, life for main hero will become easier.

Edited by Silver Boy

I think Anna is part of E4 too. The only other person I could imagine being the fourth member is Arclight, and in that case I think it would be very weird that even with all the npc's we can find talking about him and how he runs the ace club no one has ever mentioned anything about him being a part of reborn league/E4. 

(and, yes, if all these gym leaders and E4 members actually did something other than talk then team meteor would have been stoped a long time ago)

Spoiler

As it stands right now the E4 is of the following:

-Bennett

-Elias

-Heather

-Anna

I thought Arclight might have possibly been one but the fight before kind of denies it. Interesting enough, the league was initially supposed to be taken on at a lower level than we initially were of around level 75 if we go by El and Ame's Pokemon levels, but it seems that they all have started training up and growing stronger as seen by how Amaria's Lapras and Titania's Aegislash have grown higher in levels. So now we're stuck facing a harder league.

But now we get into a bit of league stuff and facts:

Spoiler

There actually was no Elite 4 but leaders were grouped into tiers of I think 3 or 4 in season one and two. If we actually ranked the real life leaders based on their overall performance I believe the Elite Four would be something like this:

-Terra

-Hardy

-Amaria

-Heather

All of them are quite good and were very high ranked if not a champion of the league at one point. The only odd one out game wise is Terra but if she performed her league strat or an infamous fight I placed in HC, she could have easily been a solid E4 member. But unfortunately 3 of those 4 never had a replacement so they had to be main storyline leaders. Now let's talk about the actual elite 4:

Elias is probably the biggest odd duck of the group. He went from low rank and really shot up once he figured out his strats and generally is considered the cheap and gimmicky member of the league. He used a Dark Void Smeargle and then would Skill Swap on Slaking for a lead.

Anna I didn't watch much of either as she kind of ran in the middle of the pack. From a couple battles I've seen, she tends to be a singles psychic type user unlike Radomus's doubles trick room tactic.

Heather I don't know much about other than that she was really strong and one of the highest ranks using an offensive flying team.

Bennett I don't know much about either but I'm pretty sure he stuck with singles most of the time and was more hyper offensive compared to Shelly though Shelly kind of changed tactics midway through season 1.

These were good choices for the E4 though as despite being not all being the top rank, they all were up there in ranks. Then there's Lin who was the original Reborn Champion but uhhh...that's a mess and a half to talk about. Her being champion was kind of obvious even in the early episodes (Given Hardy and Amaria were the only other champions...well Charlotte as well...before Hardy took it from her).

• Global Mods

I think one other thing that can give some clues are some of the ununsed field effects.

The starlight field is almost definitely for Anna with Jirachi, and the Flower Garden field definitely seems like Laura's field (so I think she might get reinstated, especially if El gets kicked out for being with Team Meteor or something?)

To sum up, we have 5 strong candidates which are Elias, Anna, Heather, Bennet, Laura (maybe 6 if we count Arc). There are four places in Elite Four (duh!), so this leaves us with a little bit of overpopulation. How do we resolve overpopulation problems in reborn? That's right, genocide is the correct answer.

So place your bets - maybe it is going to be pathetic Bennet? Or old madman Elias? Maybe both? Little Anna? Or one of the sisters, there is too many of them anyway, isn't it. Arc already got his beating, I don't think he will go buh-bye. Any other thoughts?