Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[SPOILER] Gen 7 Pokemon Locations

Mimikyu

Question

Just decided to attempt to make a thread for anyone looking for the Alolan Pokemon, Tell me if you find anything else and ill add it to this list

• Alolan Exeggutor (Tourmaline Desert:Trees)
  • Minior: (Teknite Ridge)
  • Lycanroc: (Teknite Ridge)
  • Turtonator: (Teknite Cave)
  • Rowlet: (Teknite Ridge; Egg)
  • Dewpider: (Adventurine Woods; Surf)
  • Araquanid: (Adventurine Woods; Surf)
  • Type: Null: (7th Street; Trade Event)
  • Alolan Diglett: (Pyrous Mountain)

• Alolan Dugtrio: (Pyrous Mountain)

• Pyukumuku: (Apophyll Beach)

• Crabrawler: (Pyrous Mountain)

• Shiiontic: (Beryl Cave)

• Pikipek: (Chrysolia Forest)

• Alolan Geodude (Tanzan Mountain)

• Alolan Graveler (Tanzan Depths)

• Cutiefly: (Tanzan Cove)

• Ribombee: (Tanzan Cove)

• Togedemaru: (Tanzan Cove)

• Oricorio [Baile Style]: (Tanzan Cove)

• Alolan Grimer: (Water Treatment Plant)

• Komala: (North Adventurne Woods)

• Oranguru: (North Adventurine Woods)

• Mimikyu: (Mirage Tower)

• Phione: (Mirage Tower-Fish)

• Bruxish: (Mirage Tower-Fish)

• Salandit: (Route 2 Cave)

• Alolan Sandshrew: (Citrine Mountain)

• Alolan Sandslash: (Citrine Mountain)

• Mareanie: (Fairview Dive Spot-Apophyll Beach Dive)

• Toxapex: (Fairview Dive Spot-Apophyll Beach Dive)

• Wimpod: (Coral Ward Dive Spot)

• Alolan Marowak: (Mirage Tower)

• Drampa: (Ametrine City)

• Pyukumuku: (Coral Ward Dive Spot)

• Mudbrey: Route 1

• Wishiwashi: (Ametrine City Water Areas)

• Popplio: (Coral Ward Lighthouse-Event)

• Comfey: (Tanzan Cove)

• Stufful: (Event, dont know location)

• Bewear: (North Adventurine woods)

• Dhelmise: (Fairview Dive Spot-Apophyll Beach Dive)

• Grubbin: (Peridot Ward-Event)

• Alolan Meowth: (Lapis Ward)

• Lurantis: (Malchous Forest)

• Gumshoos: (Obsidia Alleyway)

• Passimian: (South Adventurine Woods)

• Like 1

Somewhere in the desert is a cavern, inside the cave is two statues, interact with them to open a path, follow it to find a temple, where there are several Garchomp statues, they'll attack and all are Lvl 75, pass them to find another chamber, interact with the statue there to be able to go to the next floor down, go to the basket things and interact with them to place pokesnax, need 9 or more, leave the chamber and return to find Gible, don't know how to catch it.

capture116.bmp

22 minutes ago, FrostGlade said:

Somewhere in the desert is a cavern, inside the cave is two statues, interact with them to open a path, follow it to find a temple, where there are several Garchomp statues, they'll attack and all are Lvl 75, pass them to find another chamber, interact with the statue there to be able to go to the next floor down, go to the basket things and interact with them to place pokesnax, need 9 or more, leave the chamber and return to find Gible, don't know how to catch it.

capture116.bmp

I'm in the same position as you... Been there for hours and no luck of getting it! If someone would be so kind to tell us how to get it!

4 minutes ago, kingjrcasanova said:

I'm in the same position as you... Been there for hours and no luck of getting it! If someone would be so kind to tell us how to get it!

I think you need to go through the sinkhole where its eating

Edited by llavado

3 minutes ago, kingjrcasanova said:

if your talking about how to get the gible what you need to do is fall on the bowl that its on.

7 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

@Alistair

Reveal hidden contents

Since I am looking for lycanroc any hints you could provide would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

On a side note is there something wrong with the quote button? Because it suddenly stopped working for me.

Spoiler

Afaik you can get Rockruff as a wild encounter on Route 2 (pretty low spawn rate though), and Lycanroc as a wild encounter in the North-Western part of the Desert (Midday form during the day and Midnight form during the night). Apparently there are also Lycanrocs in Teknite Ridge, the area beyond Teknite Cave, but I haven't seen any myself.

The quote button is sometimes borked. It worked for me just now, but there's no telling when it's functional and when it's not.

1 hour ago, haibara201 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

anyone know where salandit is???

Spoiler

Apparently there is a new cave on the southern part of Route 2, with Salandits in there. You'll need pokésnax to lure them. A friend reported that to me, I haven't tried it myself yet.

19 minutes ago, lordkillroy6667 said:

i need help with the teknite ridge thing

You will need Strength + Tailwind to fully navigate the jumping puzzles, the wild Talonflame will use it if you're willing to wait a few turns/potions

You need Power Gem + Earthquake/Drill Run to mess around with the crystal field/keys to get there; there's also a Rock Climb ridge at the end that you have to finish the episode to access

40 minutes ago, asterlicks said:
  Hide contents

You will need Strength + Tailwind to fully navigate the jumping puzzles, the wild Talonflame will use it if you're willing to wait a few turns/potions

You need Power Gem + Earthquake/Drill Run to mess around with the crystal field/keys to get there; there's also a Rock Climb ridge at the end that you have to finish the episode to access

Spoiler

We don't get access to rock climb at the end of the episode though, we get the badge to unlock it but Ame decided to not actually unlock it for us, even if you get a Pokemon who learns rock climb naturally it can't use it.

Spoiler

There is a cave on Route 2 where the Salandit supposedly are, but it's blocked off by a Crustle. I don't remember there being a way to move Crustles that have already fallen, or if you can even go over the holes. The spoiler shows the location of said cave if you wanna check it out.

Spoiler

salandit.png.4dd1435f7028e950406cc036f3c4d03b.png

35 minutes ago, Timekeeper Dialga said:
  Hide contents

There is a cave on Route 2 where the Salandit supposedly are, but it's blocked off by a Crustle. I don't remember there being a way to move Crustles that have already fallen, or if you can even go over the holes. The spoiler shows the location of said cave if you wanna check it out.

Hide contents

salandit.png.4dd1435f7028e950406cc036f3c4d03b.png

Spoiler

You can use the rage powder thingy to wake him up :)

6 minutes ago, katze123 said:
  Hide contents

You can use the rage powder thingy to wake him up :)

Spoiler

Unless I'm really, really, really blind, the closest rage powder tree will have the powder fall out on the way to the cave. 

Edit: The closest requires rock climb, so that's a no go

Edited by Timekeeper Dialga