[END - Town Win] League of Legends Mafia - The Noxians Attack!

Quinn

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, EndearingCharacterTrait said:

How was it that Irelia's kill was not the intended target anyway? That seems suspicious...

Also RIP Anti :( 

Did it not say that when Jace killed the one they were approaching it wasn't who they thought it was revealing to be Amine?

So... I guess we have to choose someone to vote, right?

[Eliminate] Paul25

This vote is totally RNG. If someone has another player to vote, and with a good reason, I'll follow it.

I suppose we should get to deciding something... I don't want to leave the decision to RNG, so I'm choosing according to a gut feeling:

[Eliminate] Castiel101

Mostly because I feel you haven't contributed all that much to the discussions. I know it's a fairly light reason, and it might be because you're a new player, but it could also be because you're retaining info.

There are several other players aroudn here I don't trust all that much, so if someone has additional info to enable a smarter choice, please do tell and I won't have a problem changing my vote.

As I said, I was going to change my vote if some good reason appeared. And well, Castiel didn't vote on Venus D1 so I think he is a good choice.

And tbh, I only did that post to start a discussion, as no one was saying nothing.

[Eliminate] Castiel101

Alright I'm back around feeling a bit better, here is our vote tally and post count! ~12 hours left in the day phase!

Vote Tally

Castiel101 (3): Alistair, Lord Drakyle, Dark Rogue

Not Voted (8):  @Castiel101 @sosobean @Anti_Hero @YinYang9705 @Alphagar @Seal @Paul25 @EndearingCharacterTrait

Post Count

Only 1 Post (3): @Castiel101 @Anti_Hero @Alphagar

No Posts (1): @Paul25

If you were pinged you either have not voted or are missing the 2 post minimum requirement.

@Dark Rogue You need to unvote if you're changing a vote please. I did not notice the new vote from you right away.

So if you don't want to do a blind lynch, what are your guys suggestions? Because as already said, we are clueless. 

And the only one I know it's town is Lord Drakyle.