[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote Tally:

Jace Stormkirk [9] - Roswell, Drakyle, Sosobean, Dark Rogue, LykosHand, EndearingCharacterTrait, Paul25, Corso, Jace Stormkirk
Hooligan [3] - Yinyang9705, Megagun, Sailboat
Venus [2] - Venus, Quinnox
Roswell [1] - Seal
Digital Amber [1] - Digital Amber
Greninja [1] - Greninja
HongaarseBeer [1] - HongaarseBeer
Alphagar [1] - Alphagar

Post Tally:

Lord Drakyle - 26
Hooligan - 13
Venus - 12
Roswell - 10
Dark Rogue - 8
Quinnox - 7
Megagun - 7
Yinyang9705 - 5
Paul25 - 4
LykosHand - 4
Sailboat - 4
Corso - 4
Jace Stormkirk - 3
HongaarseBeer - 3
Seal - 3
EndearingCharacterTrait - 3
Sosobean - 2
Alphagar - 2
Greninja - 1
Digital Amber - 1

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia

Chapter Two [Night]

The Keepers had been shocked to see Corso lying in a vast pool of blood, his face marked with a gunshot, apparently by his own doing. They had not known who he was trying to shoot with that gun. All they had known was that the gun was a rigged one, considering that he had been holding the gun as he died alone in the waiting area. Venus exclaimed, "Check the Weapons Room for defective materials! Clearly, this has been a sabotage. We need to rid ourselves of these fake items."

The other Keepers immediately followed. Despite their doubts, Venus was highly likely to not be a traitor and besides, what he had said was quite truthful. Unfortunately, they couldn't detect the presence of another rigged weapon... someone was messing with them...

Today was the day that the Press Relations Officer of Lumina Association, Sailboat had been delegated to deliver a speech to the crowd. He took the step to the podium in the Central Plaza and began speaking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are in a world where technology has been a major part of our lives, making life processes easier and more accessible. We are in a world where communication is not hindered by distance or location, in a world where everything has been more beneficial for us, yet why is it that people still suffer? Why is it that people still experience discrimination? Why is it that we remain ignorant to the pleas of our unfortunate brothers and sisters? Why is it that we have more conflicts than the stars in the sky? We must yearn to help everyone in this world! We have not been blessed for the purpose of self interest! We must seek to help the poor and bring them to the light! We must work for the benefit of everyone, not only for our own selves or a limited few!"

"Thus, I ask you to join me, join us of Lumina Association. Donate your money and we will give it to the poor! We will create projects to improve their life - projects that involve feeding, employment, education, and many more. All you need to do is to deposit your money online and we will manage it for you! Join our cause and let us create a better future for all of us!"

The audience met Sailboat's speech with great support as they gave a heavy round of applause and instantly began checking their bank accounts and wallets for money to be donated. However, a strong gunshot was heard and the audience were heavily surprised to see that Sailboat had been shot to the heart by a hooded figure, who took the podium almost immediately.

"Lumina Association tells you LIES! Have you really closely listened to everything that he said? Those were idealistic words, words that strike to the heart, yet have no meaning. He, along with his organization, aims to take away your money and use it for their own benefits. In this century, it's unbelievable to see so many of you are still being fooled by such simple money scams. We found evidence that suggests they do so, and it is imperative to target them before they use this money to destroy the peace and unity we have taken so long to achieve. I can't force you to decide, whether to follow their meaningless plan, or seek justice in the right places, so it's up to you. Are you willing to help the poor personally and attain better relationships or leave your trust to an organization that it very shady by its own agenda?"

Jace Stormkirk was lynched. He was Sailboat, the Spy.

Dear Sailboat,

You’re one of the first friends I had in the Reborn Mafia Community. It’s quite exciting to talk to you, especially in the context of Mafia. I enjoy listening to your interesting theories from the start of the games and I also love the conspiracies you are able to create. One of the things I vividly recall from you is your being Psychic in Magic and Curses! Mafia where you tried to create something using your role, but failed due to not having enough time to escape the lynch. Though you failed, it still helped create ripples in the game.

You are the P.R.O. of the Lumina Association. As the Spy, you send an anonymous message to any role every night. You must PM me regarding the message before I send it your specified role. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Due to being sick, Seal has asked for a replacement. Hope you get better soon, Seal! In his stead, Snowy Amine will be continuing his fight.

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chapter Two [Night] has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions via PM or DM. Strictly no commenting in thread at this point.

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Characters:

Myrmidon Divergent as your Storyteller

1. Roswell as ???
2. Jace Stormkirk as Sailboat, the Lumina Spy [Lynched D2]
3. Lord Drakyle as ???
4. LykosHand as ???
5. Anti_Hero as Sosobean, the Keeper Watcher [Killed N1]
6. Hongaarse Beer as ???
7. Alistair as Purplecicada, the Valiant Framer [Killed N1]
8. Seal > Snowy Amine as ???
9. Paul25 as ???
10. Eviora as Paul25, the Keeper Agent [Lynched D1]
11. Digital Amber as Venus, the Keeper Celebrity
12. Corso as ???
13. Dark Rogue as ???
14. Venus as ???
15. Greninja as ???
16. Sailboat as ???
17. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???
18. Hooligan as Corso, the Keeper Oracle [Killed D2]
19. Megagun as ???
20. Quinnox as ???
21. Yinyang9705 as ???
22. Sosobean as ???
23. Alphagar as ???

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia

Chapter Three [Day]

"So, you found the traitor?" Divergent asked one of his most trusted men in the office. It was late at night, a time where everyone was asleep and he was sure that their conversation would not be eavesdropped. He sat in front of the informant, ready to hear his information.

"Yes. When I examined the files, I found something that was contradictory." The man replied as he passed a file to Divergent. "Examine it closely."

Divergent took the file and checked it closely. He spent a good deal of time reading its contents. "I don't find anything contradictory at all."

"Well...." The man uttered. "That's because the traitor is ME!" He smirked as he brought his knife down, ready to stab the Leader of the Keepers.

Obviously, Divergent was not one to fall down just like that. He took to moving backwards and avoiding the knife. "I see. That confirms my suspicion."

He disarmed the man with a kick and aimed to shoot the traitor... until, someone stabbed him in the back. He fell down almost immediately, clearly surprised about the attack.

"Clearly, I would have failed this if I was alone. Good thing there was another traitor to help me. Happy death!"

"Traitor! How could you betray us? How could you betray me?" Divergent asked, his breath starting to slow down.

"Because winning's more fun?" He answered. "Well, Valiant had better offers ~ sorry for that."

The Keepers were surprised when a surprise meeting was announced. They were even more surprised when they saw that it was Anti_Hero who was standing in the podium.

"I come to you with devastating news. Divergent has been killed by the traitor who has slipped amongst us. There has been proof that the one responsible for it are members of Valiant. We do not know yet who these traitors are, but I have been entrusted with inheriting his vision and mission. I will take the position of President and I will carry on his intention of pursuing both Valiant and Lumina, and obtaining justice for what has happened these past few months."

At this, the Keepers had been greatly saddened and they took to mourning for the death of their President. Their hearts had been full of sorrow and their minds in confusion, but they were determined that they will take on his will and succeed for the sake of the organization.

"It would appear that she's back in town." One of the Keepers muttered. He looked at the body of Jace Stormkirk, who had been shot the same night Divergent died. "She's taken her own sense of justice... again. I hope she doesn't get too overboard."

Yinyang9705 was killed. He was Jace Stormkirk, the Gunsmith.

Dear Jace Stormkirk,

I was kinda confused on what role to give you. It appears quite a few roles suit you. From what I remember of you, you’re someone who’s quite motivated in doing things, especially back when we were still having a first few games. I find that you’re someone who’s generally way better when it comes to being a townie because you tend to be quite honest with your ways, and it’s quite different from Paul25 claim honest or LykosHand trusted honest. I think you’re someone who can use your insight toward helping the town in the right circumstances.

You are the Provider of the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade. As the Gunsmith, you may give someone a gun every night. You win when all the threats to town are eliminated.

Corso was killed. He was Divergent, the Cop.

Dear Divergent,

Oh wait... you’re me! I’m your totally amazing host, well self-proclaimed amazing host, for that matter. I’m someone who loves both hosting and playing – and it’s quite enjoyable to do either, both disciplines being well connected and influential to each other. I am someone who isn’t that good when it actually comes to playing mafia as I may be gullible or naive, but I try my best to read between the lines and see the underlying messages without biases. I hope that I’m improving though.

I am the Navigator of the Keepers of the Onyx Arcade. As the Cop, you are entitled to visit a person every night and find out their alignment (town, mafia, or TP). You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chapter Three has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about different topics which may involve possible roles for certain individuals, hunting for members of the mafia groups, and the most important point would be to vote out someone for this day. You may not abstain from voting.

Most night actions have been resolved via Discord, so you might want to check your Discord accounts for your results.

》》》》》☆《《《《《

Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Characters:

Myrmidon Divergent as your Storyteller

1. Roswell as ???
2. Jace Stormkirk as Sailboat, the Lumina Spy [Lynched D2]
3. Lord Drakyle as ???
4. LykosHand as ???
5. Anti_Hero as Sosobean, the Keeper Watcher [Killed N1]
6. Hongaarse Beer as ???
7. Alistair as Purplecicada, the Valiant Framer [Killed N1]
8. Seal > Snowy Amine as ???
9. Paul25 as ???
10. Eviora as Paul25, the Keeper Agent [Lynched D1]
11. Digital Amber as Venus, the Keeper Celebrity
12. Corso as Divergent, the Keeper Cop [Killed N2]
13. Dark Rogue as ???
14. Venus as ???
15. Greninja as ???
16. Sailboat as ???
17. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???
18. Hooligan as Corso, the Keeper Oracle [Killed D2]
19. Megagun as ???
20. Quinnox as ???
21. Yinyang9705 as Jace Stormkirk, the Keeper Gunsmith [Killed N2]
22. Sosobean as ???
23. Alphagar as ???

sooo who has a gun?

Edit: so corso got killed by  valiant and yin by the vigilante ( based on how divergent worded yin's death ). Drakyle got targeted by lumina and was saved by his vest.

Edited by sosobean

@sosobean would anyone even et one since the gunsmith was killed? thankfully we still got our vestsmith or whatever ya call it, Blacksmith? anyway I wonder if valiant will be trying for my head next? if we have someone who can do it, it would probably help to detain me this night.

If it'll get me this, then I guess I'll tell you. I'm the Tracker, and Lykos visited Corso last night. Given that Corso is now dead, it seems like a reasonable assumption to me that LykosHand is at least suspicious enough to consider lynching.

@Venus which is why it is suspicious enough for a vote yes but he also has a chance to explain given I know it is possible for two people to have been visiting someone when one of them was there to kill them. But yeah if we got a roleblocker or something  would be useful to block me in case the mafia that wanted me dead was drawn to me for some reason in which case they will likely try again, otherwise it could have been just random. but yeah that vest that saved me just wow.

@LykosHandHmm well that would explain why you was visiting them, so you claim it was just coincidence then you sleepwalked to the guy who got killed? Eh unless we get new information disproving that I guess it stands as valid reason to at least think you may not have been the killer, ill probably wait a bit, if no more info rises on the matter ill change my vote since no way for us to get you to prove it by making you use your role strictly to how we say to.