Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

But Lykos, If you're the hospital director and I follow you this night, I'll do not get any result, as your role doesn't have night actions. I think you guys misunderstood what the receptionist can do. I can only follow one person at night and see whom they have visited.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dark Rogue said:

But Lykos, If you're the hospital director and I follow you this night, I'll do not get any result, as your role doesn't have night actions. I think you guys misunderstood what the receptionist can do. I can only follow one person at night and see whom they have visited.

That's exactly what i want to prove that i'm the Hospital Director, because it seems that someone isn't sure that i'm that role. If you will follow me and you will know that i haven't done a night actions, i will have the evidence that i'm not lying :)

Just now, LykosHand said:

That's exactly what i want to prove that i'm the Hospital Director, because it seems that someone isn't sure that i'm that role. If you will follow me and you will know that i haven't done a night actions, i will have the evidence that i'm not lying :)

Well, actually I trust you but if you were mafia you could just decide to don't make any actions, or maybe you can even be the vengeful patient, that doesn't have any night actions either. In truly I pretend to follow another person and depending at what I find, they may be the angry nurse or the quack doctor.

2 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

That logic is so bad it's almost insulting. Even if you were mafia you could just do nothing on N2 and we'd get the same result. Your suggestion would prove nothing. Forget about my gut...

[Eliminate] LykosHand

2 minutes ago, Dark Rogue said:

Well, actually I trust you but if you were mafia you could just decide to don't make any actions, or maybe you can even be the vengeful patient, that doesn't have any night actions either. In truly I pretend to follow another person and depending at what I find, they may be the angry nurse or the quack doctor.

Mhhh i see your point, sorry i admit that i was wrong to propose you to follow me.

Even if people are shifting against Lykos, i'm gonna put my neck on the line and say I still trust him and still intend to follow my gut. Any idea can be solid but hold exploitable flaws in the logic, that's where trust comes in and i'm gonna trust Lykos.

Sorry guys, i admit that was a bad idea :/. Well then i haven't any other ideas to prove my innocence, i hope that you will believe me with my theory and my words, i am terribly sorry to have proposed that idea. If you don't trust me, vote me, go ahead. But let me say this: i don't like to use my ability for protecting myself for the lynch, i prefer to save a person who might be a town.

@Eviora @Lord Drakyle @Dark Rogue @DigitalAmber

Edited by LykosHand
add informations

Well, I may have initiated a lynch but that was with the intent to find out who was lieing, and give us a chance to save one of our own (town). However, I am not Mafia and can not stress how much it pains me to be accused so often when I'm not. So, that being said, I will continue my lynch, for no more reason than that at this moment there is no better option for me

Here is how the priority is set

1 - ICU Doctor 

2 - Angry Nurse 

3 - Weak Doctor, Pharmacist, Janitor, Amnesiac

4 - Heroic Doctor, Psychiatrist, Mortician, Recepcionist, Quack

5 - Emergency Doctor

6 - ECT

7 - Mafia kill

Irregular abilities

Organ donor (only the next day or night from when they die)

Lover (the same as above) 

Vegenful Patient (the same as the 2 above)

Hospital Director (at the end of the day)

I would prefer if the top 3 irregular abilities are given before the phase post, but the next day/night is also possible (if not too late in terms of that phase, for example killing someone right before the phase ends...)

About the time, there are still 14 hours left (more or less) 

Any other questions?

Edited by Anti_Hero

I'm sorry to say this, but I think we should lynch Lykos anyway. Here's why:

1) if he is lying then he's a mafia member (and Dive should be the Hospital Director);

2) if he is the Hospital Director, ha can save himself, proving his role and demonstrating that Venus is a mafia member (and then Dive was the pharmacist).

Imo losing the director's ability isn't a big loss (if you are the director), at least we are using it to confirm a town and get a mafia. There's also the possibility that Lykos may "waste it" by accidentaly saving a mafia member.

That said [Eliminate] LykosHand

I've finally been able to contribute to this game

5 minutes ago, Corso said:

I'm sorry to say this, but I think we should lynch Lykos anyway. Here's why:

1) if he is lying then he's a mafia member (and Dive should be the Hospital Director);

2) if he is the Hospital Director, ha can save himself, proving his role and demonstrating that Venus is a mafia member (and then Dive was the pharmacist).

Imo losing the director's ability isn't a big loss (if you are the director), at least we are using it to confirm a town and get a mafia. There's also the possibility that Lykos may "waste it" by accidentaly saving a mafia member.

That said [Eliminate] LykosHand

I've finally been able to contribute to this game

That seems a pretty good reasoning. Very well, I think I'll go with you [Eliminate] Lykos

Just to assure you all, the votes on me are 7 (if i counted well). I'm not worried at all though i have 7 votes on me, because i'm telling the truth from the beginning. 

Anyway, i can understand if you don't trust me, there is no problem if you want to vote for me, do it :). I just want to tell you that you are voting the wrong person.

21 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Just to assure you all, the votes on me are 7 (if i counted well). I'm not worried at all though i have 7 votes on me, because i'm telling the truth from the beginning. 

Anyway, i can understand if you don't trust me, there is no problem if you want to vote for me, do it :). I just want to tell you that you are voting the wrong person.

Its not that we don't trust you Lykos. In truly, the real reason to lynch you is to see if Venus is telling the truth or not. If you use your ability to save yourself we'll know that you're innocent and that Venus is mafia. I hope you understand it.