Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

14 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Don't you think that if I were the Quack, I would have gone after literally anyone other than Jace? He's practically the only one whose poisoning puts me in a tough spot.

Sorry to disappoint you, but if I were the Quack, I would have made a less obvious and dumb choice than this. I am the Mortician, a role I claimed nearly an entire day ago. Since then, multiple people have posted in the thread, and no one counterclaimed. You could make the case that I am a mafioso taking up the role of a deceased townie, but even the mafia doesn't know the roles of their victims, with the sole exception of Dive's role which is known and withheld by the Janitor.

The only way I know who the Mortician is, is because I am the Mortician.

Hmm..I see now, I should be the one saying sorry for that. :((

Quoting really works now!!, yay

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparkin'

Oh, and you two forgot something I've said before. I did say I got poisoned in N0 and healed myself in N1. So it's impossible for Alistair to be Quack.

21 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Please, do tell which ability you are referring to. I am quite sure to not be the only one who would like to hear it from you. From my perspective, your reluctance to clearly state what this famous ability is stems from your fear of a townie reading your post and counterclaiming. Which only condemns you further.

Okay i will roleclaim then. I'm the Hospital Director.

Just now, LykosHand said:

Okay i will roleclaim then. I'm the Hospital Director.

Hmm. I see. It is interesting that you would claim this right after Dark Rogue mentioned that you could be the Hospital Director.

Everyone else, would any of you like to confirm or infirm LykosHand's assertion?

Ok now everyone is roleclaiming.. I think this might not be good. Vy far, this is a list of those who roleclaimed (Please, keep in mind that one can be lying)

Me - Receptionist

Venus - Pharmacist

Paul - ICU Doctor

Alistair - Mortician

Lykos - Hospital Director

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

Hmm. I see. It is interesting that you would claim this right after Dark Rogue mentioned that you could be the Hospital Director.

Everyone else, would any of you like to confirm or infirm LykosHand's assertion?

Its because he said he would use his ability to save himself. The only role who has this ability is the hospital director.

Don’t forget that we can’t trust everyone who roleclaimed. The jainitor exists after all. 

Edit: This is quickly turning into gals mafia, except on D2

Edited by DigitalAmber
Added personal thought

1 minute ago, Dark Rogue said:

Its because he said he would use his ability to save himself. The only role who has this ability is the hospital director.

Yes, I do understand this, however Lykos waited until after someone else explicitly mentioned the role to unambiguously claim it. I might be wrong, but this is an interesting detail in my eyes.

Guest Sparkin'

It's not saving myself, it's visiting myself.

As in, I give the antidote to Venus, me. There are roles that can visit themselves too.

8 minutes ago, Alistair said:

I wasn't in the forum when you wrote that post, i'm sorry that i didn't reply to you in time. There is no problem if you don't trust me, i can understand it. If other people will vote me, you will see with your eyes that i'm the Hospital Director.

some part of me isn't fully convinced about lynching LykosHand I mean sure he never mentioned getting an antidote, but would there be any reason to mention it?

That said Megagun seems to have started the lynch Lykos bandwagon and I don't fully understand his reasoning why he can comfortably say yeah let's have LykosHand die so we can confirm Venus' story, would it not be easier to have Venus's visitor's monitored by the receptionist if alive and see if he actually visits Jace to try cure him? that way if Venus gets blocked we will know by whom and have questions for them.

That said I vote [Eliminate] No One

Drakyle, Amber, ECT, Megagun, Greninja, Alphagar, Corso, Eviora. If everyone is telling the truth, so 4 of these guys are mafia. Well, we probably won't get enough votes to lynch someone this day, but even so, I'll vote for the one I'm the one that seems more suspicious. [Eliminate] Megagun

I really hope we get useful information next night, otherwise the mafia can get a flawless victory.

You can vote to eliminate me if ya think im suspicious and it wont bother me one bit, however I am standing by what I said that I think the receptionist should watch who Venus visits? or is it they see who visits Venus? either way it would tell us about if Venus is telling the truth or not wouldn't you agree?

Actually, I was planning to do that, this is, if I don't get blocked tonight. But if Venus is really the pharmacist and get blocked, Jace will die tonight. I was thinking about making Paul block one of the names I've said, and with luck, maybe he'll block the angry nurse.

Hey I hope so too, would be nice to at least see some good news. That said since im on your suspect list but I don't plan on seeing anyone lynched today only one person there is on that list I can vote.

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

Guys i have a theory for you all:

I think that Jace and Venus have made a plan, to save each other. My theory is this: Jace is pretending to be poisoned and then Venus had done a fakeclaim, the pharmacist, and he would save him in N2, pretending to do so. Perhaps the real pharmacist was Dive and so they used the ability of Greedy Janitor to hide this thing.

I would have a request to do, if you think that i'm not the Hospital Director, i ask who is the psychiatrist and the receptionist to follow me and Venus in the next night phase, so if one of you will say my alignament or that i visited nobody (since the Hospital Director's ability it's used during lynch on a person you want to save), you will know that i'm not lying. Imo i think that it's better that the psychiatrist will follow Venus and the receptionist will follow me.

@LykosHand this is a fairly interesting proposition.

To be honest, I was quite convinced of your guilt up until now, but this is starting to waver.

I only know one thing: either you or Venus is lying. But who? Depending on the results of next night, the answer should be clear at least.

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

@LykosHand this is a fairly interesting proposition.

To be honest, I was quite convinced of your guilt up until now, but this is starting to waver.

I only know one thing: either you or Venus is lying. But who? Depending on the results of next night, the answer should be clear at least.

Trust me, i really have an antidote. I'm not lying with you all, i'm telling the truth. Venus is lying, he isn't the real pharmacist, but i admit that i haven't any evidence for that. I hope that you will trust me and my words. If you don't trust me at 100% we can do as i proposed before: the psychiatrist will follow Venus and the receptionist will follow me in the next night phase.

@LykosHand That's actually a very solid argument you have there, if Jace survives and doesn't get a visit it would definitely give us reason to believe both he and Venus are Mafia, but if he dies and we can't see reason of why Venus was unable to save him then it would be easy to argue Venus is a mafia member, we also have to keep in mind if Jace survives and Venus visits him and comes up as innocent if checked by alignment checker then you would definitely be of heavy suspicion but that also makes me suspect Megagun if Venus is mafia since Megagun was the first to call for you to be lynched but then again maybe he was just the first to decide who he would side with since the time left to decide was closing.

I'm also increasingly convinced that Lykos is telling the truth. In this game where no roles are revealed upon death, there's really any number of ways things could have occurred, so I'm going to refrain from overthinking and go with my very fallible gut.

[Eliminate] Venus