Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

Guest Sparkin'

Wait, @Dark Rogue, how did you get to the conclusion that the janitor did the killing and not any of the other roles?

Do you know something that we don't?

Edited by Sparkin'

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Venus I believe it's in reference to what was concluded by everyone so far who has commented based on what Anti has told us that we could assume if the janitor didn't kill someone and the amnesiac died without taking someone's role they would be labelled as 3rd party alignment instead of ???

The choice mafiosi made of using the Janitor's ability on the very first kill seems a bit odd to me though... what do you guys think?

For what it's worth I was blocked last night btw, presumably by the Angry Nurse.

Edited by Alistair
added info about me being blocked and removed a mistake

1 hour ago, Venus said:

Wait, @Dark Rogue, how did you get to the conclusion that the janitor did the killing and not any of the other roles?

Do you know something that we don't?

I assumed that because from what it seems, the only way to get ??? Is by the janitor killing someone, as Anti answered me that when the amnesiac dies, it appears that

they were third party.

Oh so Dive is dead :/, i wonder which role he had. Anyway, even to me it sounds weird that the mafia people had used the Janitor's ability so soon. It's only one-time ability, right?

Unfortunately i haven't any information to share.

15 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

I think I have a possible suspect after reading the dialogues, but no proof yet. I wonder if after saying this, I might get dead in the next day by someone of the mafia, presumably, or not.

Well, just by saying that you'll probably end up being targeted, so I think you should share the information you have, as we do not have any useful info to find the mafia yet.

11 minutes ago, Eviora said:

You guys do realize the Mafia want you to abstain, right? If you do nothing, only they get to make moves, and we lose.

But if we lynch the wrong person (that is the most likely thing to happen) the mafia will have an even better advantage over us. (This is my opinion, as this is the first time I play this type of game, im not experienced enough to say something tbh).

Abstaining has literally never brought anything good to the town in all the games I've played.

As tempting as it is to vote Hooligan, I don't think he's mafia. To me he sounds like a townie very eager to read between the lines and find a possible maf.

The reason I edited my posts is because I misread the roles list and made several mistakes. That's also why I told Drakyle to consider I didn't say anything. I don't have any information other than the one I already gave: I was blocked last night.

I apologize if my behavior was misleading.

For now:

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

because he decided to not lynch, and not lynching benefits the mafia more than it does the town.

We don't get to know anything about Divergent because the janitor killed him, but if someone else dies presumably it would be different. And I agree, when we choose not to vote anyone it lessens pressure on the mafiosi. 

That being said I don't know if I have any reads as of yet...but not everyone has spoken yet either 

ok so i was roleblocked also but it turns out that there are 2 people that can roleblock but i also noticed that the quack doctor poisoned someone every night and if not cured they die later

@Alistairthere is the icu nurse

@Eviora you get a private message telling you this 

Well, the first one that decided not to lynch was Venus, but honestly, I still feel that no lynch is the best option, because if we choose the wrong person (chances are 75%), we'll be at disadvantage. And there is also the chance of lynching someone really important, like the Psychiatrist or the Weak Doctor. Even so, I'll follow your leads if you decide to lynch someone.

Venus has always been a hard read in these games. That said, I do find it funny how several of you state "what an odd choice for the mafia to use the janitor ability this early". To me, there is no better time to use the ability. They not only hide his alignment but also gain the knowledge (I read the rules thoroughly) of what the victims role was. This can give them the ability to roleclaim that later in the game. I suggest the mortician figure out Dives role.

As for votes, Digital Amber, you make yourself seem a little scummy, and so has Alistair. For now, I'll wait to vote.

@Dark Rogue you can also view it that way: if we decide to lynch, we have a 25% chance of killing a maf. If we don't, we have a 0% of killing a maf, whereas the mafia has a high chance of killing one of us every night, and the same voting power as anyone else during the day. If the town wants to fight, the time is now.

7 minutes ago, Alistair said:

@Dark Rogue you can also view it that way: if we decide to lynch, we have a 25% chance of killing a maf. If we don't, we have a 0% of killing a maf, whereas the mafia has a high chance of killing one of us every night, and the same voting power as anyone else during the day. If the town wants to fight, the time is now.

You indeed have a point. So I'll give my opinion about someone that seems suspicious. Venus. As I already mentioned,  he was the first to abstain (not that it really matters) and the he tried to find something in what I have said to accuse me. I know that this is what we are supposed to do, but that accusation was all of sudden, and for me, it was a bit strange the way he did it. 

I'll wait for your opinions to cast my vote.