League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

critplank is the inferior build now please believe me that penplank is simply stronger

bf734d7cb65d475bb8ab88b2ec29ef96.png

i didnt get this one last night in the post-game lobby but there's no better feeling than throwing a barrel to where the leblanc is w'ing to and watching her health bar go from 70% to 0

ee8d814c44f449d0815a2a4fc6565cd4.png

First time Zed. I honestly thought we were going to lose because of my idiocy but then I deleted Diana and Ashe got a quadra and we won somehow

Only person I couldn't delete whenever I wanted was actually the aforementioned Diana, whenever I tried to boop her she'd just use her E and then I'd be ded >_< Our lane was super back and forth, I really enjoyed it

Followed by: Me actually being the best player on my team (in other words I got a massive lead on Vlad but couldn't outcarry the fed Yas)

bf8fefaa0a4c4f7faaae9ba19129c7db.png

2e1de059845b4436a2caf5ddc77b247d.png

New strategy for ranked: Play whatever strikes my fancy when my turn comes in champ select

Sadly, assassin J4 didn't work out too well, it's a powerful lane but not so great after. But other than that things have gone well

New strategy for ranked: Play whatever strikes my fancy when my turn comes in champ select

Sadly, assassin J4 didn't work out too well, it's a powerful lane but not so great after. But other than that things have gone well

That's because you're building it wrong. If you've seen the stuff that's going on with Ray lately, you'll know that Duskblade is stupidly effective on J4 in the assassin role. Much like Jhin, Youmuu's/Duskblade are cores (after Tiamat I suppose, and sometimes people build Ravenous Hydra before these two).

Don't get me wrong, your build is a-OK and standard, just that without Duskblade expect less kills because lack of AD/CDR for timing and the yummy passive, especially against Flash/mobile stuff

#J4oneshots

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

*Cries about lucid boots sivir*

For a moment I thought the Dirk was more inclined towards Malmortius, actually. Guess that's my bad, (I derp a lot lately what the hell) but you didn't finish it in the end

Getting back on topic, I like how Kled was designed based off memes: http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/champion-preview/champion-insights-kled-noxian-meme

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

It's actually a rather common thing now, especially in higher elos. Being in the jungle makes it so that he won't be easily denied farm and gold for the items he so desperately needs to get ahead. Not to mention the on-hit from bloodrazor works rather well with him. I've been meaning to try it out sometime but my laptop is pretty shit right now.

First time Raka (I think, IDR TBH). Got Order of the Banana from my PROJECT stuff. Could probably be an S+ if I hadn't completely ignored my SS after ten minutes

f6f6caddf2a64f288de777c2f5e5da7d.png

And this is why I really should just give in and be a support main

Got Jinx first blood at 4 mins (not to discount Jinx, she played very well) and the enemy team pretty much just gave up after that

It's actually a rather common thing now, especially in higher elos. Being in the jungle makes it so that he won't be easily denied farm and gold for the items he so desperately needs to get ahead. Not to mention the on-hit from bloodrazor works rather well with him. I've been meaning to try it out sometime but my laptop is pretty shit right now.

I know it's a thing, I just didn't expect it to work out well. Was fully expecting the Eve to invade for an early kill though. And Shaco has got to be his worst nightmare.

Things you should never do: Play your second game on a champ in ranked (especially if your first game was a curbstomp where the enemy didn't even try)

4c8fbd87610a40bd9875ad1f67d8f714.png

But I'm the idiot who did it anyways and came out with a 25:1 KDA and my first S+ ever. Good thing Bronzies can't punish my constant mispositioning to land risky Qs >_<

Also, how TF are you supposed to tell when Project Ashe is ulting?

EDIT: Okay, this can't be coincidence anymore. Am I legit good at this champion?

5120bfe4d78a4c25b23ba71466baacdd.png

Three S ranks in three games, whereas before today I had only even gotten one flat S

This feels way too easy

EDIT2: And more Raka games

95a40b39c2aa4fca9110afebab84248a.png

d5d0027c60f6497a912ad93014a5300c.pngSecond one I queue'd with Ashe and Rango

Now, I'm no longer destroying the world on S ranks or anything, and I have had bad games (Hate Leona >:c ). But at this point I'm pretty convinced that this champ was made for me

e2d24e3a070d45bab9aece5be9f43217.jpeg

This game was....something. adc ahri with nasus "support" actually won their lane due to rengar camp bot, but late game my Ult and item choices won the team fights, being able to make sure EVERYONE survived the fight was my goal, and I met my goal with the final teamfight, which won the game. Ulting as soon as Gnar went mega and ulted us, made the rest of the enemy team follow up useless, blowing all their skills on me which I survived due to Face of the mountain and a quick heal from Q. We killed the squishies then settled in on gnar who had everything down.

Ahri ADC suffers from a painful curse known as "slow AAs." On paper it actually doesn't look so bad, but in practice it gets really hard to kill things

dbf09b28b81a4e6087b72ab0e500598d.png

So, uh, the launcher was not kidding about the login queue... RIP

EDIT:

b0b505106205411295ff13135f09141d.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Got on, play game

43ac39af5d5149ca9a7c5bf38747e91e.png

Base race, they say. Three of them vs one Garen. And then, I respawn

Oh they tried to back, they tried. But you can't escape the Nautilus

GD7rc9L.png

Everyone do me a favor and buy every Project chest including the 1500ip one. It should cost you a little less than 3000ip but you are guaranteed a project skin shard and you should get 2 other skins. I got project Yasuo and 2 skins i dont care about on my main while i got project yi, dragon trainer tristana, and a nice ward skin(I could have gotten 3 skins but I don't mind

57a8c07bc2f5444197d3e97719897252.jpeg

I shut down gragas top, I don't see him in a while, tell soraka to ward, notice no sightstone. The game declines from there. I'm able to pick off everyone BUT kled in every teamfight, 2 shotting ashe, lux, and morgana. Soraka was pretty useless, ulting to save herself 1v1'ing blue buff. She would also turn tail and run every fight, not using her heal at all.

f3928a9fb0844320bebb24ea6b9c8ebc.jpeg

Its also bad that the enemy team apologizes to me for my team in game

Edited by Lits