Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jinx: "Bronze Sonas are way too aggro" *Proceeds to go full ham*

30acb89e717e4730a9b068b5bc65364a.png

I told her to just farm and that I would zone them for her >_>

It worked out in the end, but it was frustrating to say the least

I did 1v1 Jhin at level 3 like the badass banana slinger that I am

EDIT: "Hooray" Now I'm only trash tier 2 ft. literally the worst invade I've ever seen. They (Morg, Jinx, and Xin) basically came in one by one and lets us chunk them to half, and then tried to do red anyways

ec9d98c01b744d7aa887c815856a1872.png

TBH... This was a bad game for me. Far from my worst, considering how well things turned out, but I made a lot of silly positioning mistakes that other people had to clean up

59e910b09a574757931c594bbaeb1e3b.jpeg

Why do I get so lucky with these chests, first DJ sona now Pulsefire Ezreal?

EDIT: Just got nosferatu Vlad as well, legacy skin, didn't even notice I could open a chest until just now.

Edited by Lits

Leo JG is actually pretty solid if you know what you're doing

Yea her abilities work really good for that, but Braum Leona works too, Braum passive stun, Leona E Q ult if you time both ults correctly you make your lane opponents cry

514aff0c1bc944b0a11301b79df2c719.jpeg

I hope talons rework isn't a complete overhaul of his kit. I enjoy his kit, It's gratifying when you see the enemy GP or Annie turn to dust. Truly, Talon and Garen are the only fun champs left for me in terms of normal games.

514aff0c1bc944b0a11301b79df2c719.jpeg

I hope talons rework isn't a complete overhaul of his kit. I enjoy his kit, It's gratifying when you see the enemy GP or Annie turn to dust. Truly, Talon and Garen are the only fun champs left for me in terms of normal games.

They are making it so you have a chance to counter play every assassin and not get blown up in a half a second so they are making his burst window bigger. Probably will only take a second more AT MOST to kill but they are helping his ability to roam and keeping his aoe in his kit.

Edited by foovy10

They are making it so you have a chance to counter play every assassin and not get blown up in a half a second so they are making his burst window bigger. Probably will only take a second more AT MOST to kill but they are helping his ability to roam and keeping his aoe in his kit.

I just have a feeling it's gonna make talon lose kill potential and pressure. Who knows he could be the the next malzahar rework. Only time will tell.

I just have a feeling it's gonna make talon lose kill potential and pressure. Who knows he could be the the next malzahar rework. Only time will tell.

I don't think Riot can really mess anyone up that hard. They didn't destroy anyone in the mage update and they have a clear understanding of keeping what the champ is known for intact. Talon is known for pressuring the map so that will get an upgrade. The only thing u can consider negative they are doing to talon is making his burst window bigger and making it so you can't accidently get a penta with your ultimate as they have stated in posts.