League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

d4a4b25cbf224aff8ca3a54ff7885509.png

Holy shit that was way harder than it should've been. Thank you based Soraka

I really hate being first pick, I don't have anything I feel generally comfortable on in any matchup. The wrong Leona and my Raka is screwed

EDIT:

e0fd373fa30c4778b4a4be690a2f0d4a.png

"No" Trist said. I didn't listen

Somehow Eve got an S but Galio didn't even though Galio literally has higher stats in everything. GJ Rito

8957ed8b7f91461d8cc5d97de436e3e5.png

When the botlane is so bad the support can 1v2 them. Ashe seems to have just given up... Kept whining about her garbage team tho lol

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You say that until you get to Silver 1. Everyone gets so stressed about getting to gold that they tilt super easy and throw a ton. It's the gatekeeper elo.

Gold 1 was EXACTLY like that for me. Blitz through Gold 4 to Gold 1, then suddenly everyone doesn't care or something. Then...

Then I picked Ashe.

86348c1135a1497d9583dc24bee58bab.png

This game. This fucking curbstomp of a game

d8036385b3624a9ca16ebe1992da353d.png

So there's actually a funny (for me, not so much my enemies) story behind this. So I was half health under tower with no ult (IIRC was aftermath of a teamfight where nobody died) and full HP Talon tries to murderate me, I use the powers of silence and flash to kill him. Then half HP Morg tries to finish me and I kill her with some tower shots and dodging skeels. Then wimpy ass Naut dives in to try to end my and I facetank that shit long enough for him to go down

And then I'm sitting there on like 200HP and the full HP Lucian dives me to try to finish me off, and I killed him too. I wish he'd been a little faster, I'd have loved to have gotten an actual Raka quadra. But still, I solo killed four people as fucking Soraka. I don't even take Dangerous Game. It was absolutely glorious

14c7ea440b494a218a40173838ace557.png

Meanwhile:

e4d44f97ae3a4fc8befb556a731a8638.png

How to lose a game in which you wreck: go 4v5 3v5 4v5 in the first 10 minutes, have a fizz that early game feeds the Anivia, have a Tristana that doesn't show up until 40 minutes and then proceed to still rek until the adc and top were also having kills a lot and then die.

Stuff that happened:

It started with Fizz getting first blood and then dying 3 times, then I came mid and killed Anivia, Nasus and Lux before dying when Fizz and Amumu initiate a teamfight and then immidiatly when they use their initiation run away. Then Fizz kept giving Anivia kills, Amumu left the game which left us 3v5 cause Tristana didn't even join. A little bit later I was 6/2 and we have another team fight. I get overzealous and die expecting that my team actually would do things instead of looking from the sidelines and then getting kills until the following happens: Tristana comes back at around 40 minutes, dies 3 times, there's a teamfight. We win. We do nothing with it. Another teamfight happens. Fizz just RUNS AWAY before we even started leaving the 4 of us to do it all, Tristana just stands right infront of the then fed Nasus and takes a Q and dies. Then we all died.

nother fun thing:

986e469839df440c9d2f2a9477cf62d3.png

For Plat V they are pretty bad :I My plat V friend is much better c:

I AM PLAT V. I AM UR FRIEND. THIS MEANS I AM SAID PLAT V FRIEND. THANK U FOR UR FRIENDLY COMPLIMENT WENDEL

ee324238ac31404d9f2dc34c44c493a2.png

hi im yiliang "doublelift" peng and my pocket pick is lucian

(this is my smurf acc in case it needs to be clarified)

pls never pick nida again SCRUB <3

a42b8aee818c4eef9fdda900e363e90e.jpeg

Look who I bumped into randomly on my team the other night. I Didn't notice until Ark had typed in chat in pre-game lobby, notice the Club name and was like "oh damn you guys are from reborn" Happy Accident, also, Garen things vs new Yorick. He actually was beating my ass until I hit 4-5, I could then 1v1 him even with his goons and Waifu.

I AM PLAT V. I AM UR FRIEND. THIS MEANS I AM SAID PLAT V FRIEND. THANK U FOR UR FRIENDLY COMPLIMENT WENDEL

pls never pick nida again SCRUB <3

i played the protobelt lich build because i saw (i believe) Condi do it in regional finals and wanted to give it a try as opposed to my usual rylais rush

i went up 2/1 but i should have started building rylais after i fell off zz it's not a build i like as much as i thought i would because she feels too fragile and it seems HEAVILY snowball reliant

c40913c896ee40a6a9f9d9e703280d67.png

it's lit tho

How to win a game when 4v5:

21b385209a23497db9c898bfad7cc60d.png

eff1e31b5e8347b19651d7c3533d4a84.png

Get the Gnar fed against a Trynda who did NO damage at all because you kept poking him away early game, got first blood solo at lvl 1 and then forever was 2 levels above him poking him more and more and him continuesly proceeding to try and push so I can just hop into mega gnar into W into ult into death

cd81adbb737149fba030e733de6988ec.png

This game was way too fun. Never played Poppy support before (although I have played a good bit of both Poppies on my other acc)

I got first blood by flash>Eing Annie into a wall and I think it may have tilted her super hard because she kept doing shit like completely missing Tibbers because she was out of range whereas before that she was actually like playing super well in lane

And then I got to run around and constantly stop Mantheon and Riven from jumping people, that was fun AF. Was working on a mallet of sticking potential since we were ahead and I wanted to try it over Iceborne