League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some raggedy shit went down in this one...

We went into this game looking for some fun and acknowledging that victory was extremely unlikely. Which it seemed like at the first 15-ish minutes with bot lane getting destroyed. Despite this, I kept to myself and kept on farming even though with our vision botside was constantly getting wiped by Ivern, with blue often disappearing with it.

But lo and behold, leave it to Teemo to put destiny in a chokehold, as he managed to find away to thoroughly booby trap Ivern's jungle with every dragon attempt. Ivern and Fiddle constantly getting bodied by shrooms helped me make key solo picks in addition to securing every dragon - stealing twice - while Thresh's damage was still awful.

Then he got Rapid Firecannon.

5ef1a93404af459ca015365ec335dbe3.png

Some raggedy shit went down in this one...

We went into this game looking for some fun and acknowledging that victory was extremely unlikely. Which it seemed like at the first 15-ish minutes with bot lane getting destroyed. Despite this, I kept to myself and kept on farming even though with our vision botside was constantly getting wiped by Ivern, with blue often disappearing with it.

But lo and behold, leave it to Teemo to put destiny in a chokehold, as he managed to find away to thoroughly booby trap Ivern's jungle with every dragon attempt. Ivern and Fiddle constantly getting bodied by shrooms helped me make key solo picks in addition to securing every dragon - stealing twice - while Thresh's damage was still awful.

Then he got Rapid Firecannon.

5ef1a93404af459ca015365ec335dbe3.png

I applaud you random who went Thresh ADC in a normal and managed not to have more than 10 deaths

• Administrators

d4adbb6cd679460d964122a284d8df57.png

Ashe and I both hit 18, so then the Battle for the Freljord quest began. I killed her and got a little crown above my head :3

you monster.

953cfba08ec64df380b5e05618f8fd5e.png

they called me The Poro King back in high school.

Farm was bad but oh well. That wasn't gonna stop me from 1v4'ing the enemy team at drake.

c2cabf656e5345f486d68a101e09fb50.png

EDIT: Fuck yeah! First ever win as Shaco on SR despite multiple tries going back probably four years or so. Maybe the rework was what I needed.

b368813b0df64723bfbe057506a34dd1.png