• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Support Squad

9e94381dec31e7059ac48778787a2606.png

"Tahm, you're a terrible player" - 0/3 Ashe who stood in front of the minion wave to harass and never got out of the way of Grave's Q.

Ok this is eerie because I had an ashe last game who did the exact same thing. I had to pull her ass out of the fire so many times and was morgana, not the best protective support. I made out 5/1/15 but that was due to an udyr and veigar carry.

For the record, I ruined Ziggs. It's just kind of impossible to outrun constant ganks from Quinn and Akali, even with wards up

I once did ult>flash>ghost+ghostblade and Akali still ran me down and killed me

Also Fizz was an idiot, but at least he had good mechanics

"you're jungle Lits, I know its not your best role, but try it"

7f6cebdbfd664ea2b5e07ff4b1618ba6.jpeg

5ea110caee0f47b8b07c4a9a1a937584.jpeg

game consisted of Lee trying to counter jungle me, I meet him at camps, destroy him, then camp mid and bot

Edited by Lits

Somehow I think that a Garen Jungle would just tilt me

the taliyah was super tilted, to the point she was constantly in my jungle trying to help lee around the 15 minute mark, but I did give kogmaw a huge lead early on

Somehow I think that a Garen Jungle would just tilt me

Garen clears super fast and brings a lot of damage to a gank, especially with red buff. Pretty bad without a comp that has lots of CC however

Some praise for the good supports I've had today. I've had some shitty ones too and I really appreciate the ones who weren't assholes

8094a6980c004dc888689bde91ad51de.png

This Karma. This Karma was great. Sure she missed a lot of Qs and and kept accidentally hitting CS with them, but she kept me alive far more than I deserved. IDFK how she didn't get an S

2f1bc43322c9461889c0fd76af1d2c5e.png

Not gonna lie, I played like trash. Two salty supports in a row and then facing a Sivir with literally perfect timing on her spellshield. But despite our struggle, this Taric refused to give in. When Yas started getting sour, Taric was there to ult and cheer him on. When Trundle started to tilt, Taric was there to stun things and help him regain his confidence. When I was dying to hooks because I couldn't poke, Taric took the blame and made me feel less shitty about my shitty self and kept me from tilting (and also alive, I'd have twice the deaths without his help). Without Taric's positivity we'd have certainly lost the match

As a side note, Blitz makes it really hard to aim your arrows without getting hooked. Who knew

EDIT: And a shoutout to the ebst support I've had all day

8ef803f9e95b434981f13710d6cc9e9c.png

Got me out of all kinds of crazy scrapes