Pokemon Full Moon Blind Run (Complete)

Filthy Casual

Chapter 31: Hilarious Hypocrisy

When Luna finally confronted Olvin at the top of the tower, Luna was quite terrified to hear Olvin's master plan.

jLdtIGE.png

OJnfRlG.png

wKJ8OJA.png

Indeed, Team Lightning was going to use Zapdos as a means to defeat Team Lightning. This didn't sit well with Luna, however, who quickly said this:

NySpeZv.png

Of course, Luna had every right to speak. She didn't ever catch legendary Pokemon during her time...

...except if you count these Pokemon:

Spoiler

HTAEWZW.png

cEX5bdc.png

DvAQHkN.png

hK5uOmk.png

gUxuiUD.png

Okay, I think we've made our poi-

rutFaHL.png

ptSoQN4.png

I said, I think we get the-

Rq6RZpF.png

bipGW7k.png

Come on! Gemini (Diancie) was technically stole-

ndKATD7.png

untNLYq.png

GwPw9qy.png

Come on, Luna! You're not even-

rhmaxTw.png

legdSir.png

YMRS4OT.png

SpJbFfG.png

And now, we can add this:

z6kNTrZ.png

But sure, Luna, catching legendaries is wrong...

yJ9jfBS.png

YOU'RE USING ONE NOW!

This is what I'm talking about when I say the writing needs work. Luna only comes off a a giant hypocrite here, but go right on ahead and say that we're evil for catching legendaries, why don't you? Although, to be fair, it's not like she's going to let it rot in the-

vBrMojw.png

Damn it, Luna...

Of course, we ended up catching Zapdos. This angered Olvin, who proceeded to kick us out of Team Shadow for our betrayal...

...or, he just walks away. Whatever, I suppose...

...still, Gold gave us something as a thank you gift!

fcTMXgH.png

With that done, we decided to head back to Kepler City. There, we discovered our brother, Lumos, defeated Ariëtta for his next badge. Rather than battle him, however, we were instead thrust into a battle with Sky! It was time to fight!

Spoiler

WphCraT.png

I'm not sure if Sky's sprite ws used before, but even if it was, it's still really neat to look at!

tluBUNk.png

The battle begins with Mary and Ira double teaming Meowstic. It goes down.

pSitWja.png

Mary and Ira attempt to take our the Mega Altaria. It works, but Ira sustains heavy damage. In addition, Mary goes down to a Moonblast from Altaria.

qrb1UrG.png

While Ira is brought to her knees, one Flamethrower decimates Lucario.

EyCkjfr.png

Hobbes and ESPN double team the Ninetales while Hobbes dodges a Hydro Pump.

LcDy2Nm.png

ESPN and Hobbes double team Pachirisu. Hobbes does this by going for Dig, dodging all of Vaporeon's attacks, while ESPN hits Pachirisu and Vaporeon with Toxic. Hobbes goes down the same time Pachirisu does.

5dFuRmI.png

In hindsight, I should have had Juggernaut go for Spiky Shield. Poor Juggernaut gets destroyed while ESPN misses the Gunk Shot.

HC84ycS.png

Luckily, Achilles and ESPN are more than enough to finish the job.

UO7kcuC.png

Easy.

With another victory, we earned a new and unique prize:

qNKKJ5I.png

With this new HM, we will be able to fast travel across the region. Next time, we will be heading to the next town!

Current Team

Spoiler

Qe1hRGL.png

Edited by Filthy Casual

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 32: Character "Develope"ment

I'm not going to lie, I'm legitimately excited to talk about this episode! It's the most fun I've had with this game so far! We started off by walking back to Chan's house. Fortunately, with Rock Climb, it was extremely quick. When we made it there, we found Ariëtta waiting for us.

7BgrEKn.png

She asked if we were sad about Chan leaving us. Being the sensible people we are, I decided to tell her no, as Chan was a stalker to begin with. Ariëtta chalked it up to Luna being sad, however. This is when she started to share some secrets with Luna...

0mN7W1g.png

That's right, she's a bisexual! Apparently, she's had feelings for Argile for the longest time. Honestly, I'm fine with that...

...but what I'm not fine with is this:

cNfpD6V.png

I'm hoping that once there's a period when I don't see a typo somewhere...

Regardless, we ended up running into none other than Sky, who requested our help once more.

25SwSKn.png

With her, we travelled through the cave with ease. I can take this time to talk about what I liked:

Spoiler

jV2EdDJ.png

First, this was an amazing opportunity for Juggernaut to train. He gained a ton of EXP from trainers and wild encounters alone!

Second, the cave is a nice setting! The monochrome works really well here!

Third, I love Incineroar's sprite! It looks like whoever made it had a lot of fun!

Fourth, and most importantly, the music...

...whoever is their musician deserves a raise. It blows anything Reborn and Rejuvenation has out of the water (in my own opinion). Not only are the songs upbeat, fitting, and catchy, but they are also true to the original material. I highly appreciate that about the selections here, especially the Team Lightning/Shadow admin fights!

Eventually we made it through, where we had another totally not pointless moment of character development...

Spoiler

kPsIavq.png

That's right, it was with none other than Luna's mother!

We ended up telling her about our adventures, including how Lumos had grown quite independent. Unfortunately for Lumos, he "forgot" to tell Luna that he could only adventure with her if he stayed with her at all times. Needless to say, Luna's mother didn't particularly take too kindly to that.

PH9JOEz.png

Poor Lumos heard that, running off with tears down his eyes. Luna's father also happened to come out, giving his own two cents.

zN0RAgk.png

Meanwhile, you have to feel for this poor bystander right next to us...

USmG628.png

He's just thinking to himself, "I wish my legs would work right now..."

While this reaffirms Mathis as my favorite character in this game, this scene is pointless. We could have passed through the town, and nothing would have changed. Still, "develope"ment is "develope"ment, I suppose...

As Sky ran to get Lumos, Luna decided to quickly make her way to the boat. When we arrived, we were followed by none other than Gold!dojmDRD.png

We decided to take this time to do a bit of exploring, finding our comrades instead! Among them included...

mJTs5R0.png

...REDI?!

Man, you weren't kidding when you said you were changing! I almost completely forgot about you. You look great!

After catching up with everyone, we were offered a quick challenge.

AOf8STu.png

That's right! It was time to take on Zeno!

Spoiler

g84TOJ7.png

Two things:

1) Nice sprite once again! These are looking more awesome each day!

2) I have a suggestion. Whenever you fight Zeno, I recommend you turn off BGM and ME and instead play this theme during the fight. You won't regret giving it a shot.

Ulf9Ib1.png

The battle begins with Hobbes being forced to switch out to Ira (Latias). Nidoking hits her with a Sludge Wave.

GDHFzoq.png

Luckily, one Psychic decimates the Nidoking.

syAIgmi.png

Hobbes manhandles Decidueye with a couple Flamethrowers.

MXeHlSz.png

Ampharos mega evolves, tanking an Earthquake. Achilles almost goes down to a Dragon Pulse.

LNs00Ko.png

Both Achilles and Ampharos heal. However, Ampharos promptly switches out to Ditto, who takes an Earthquake to the face.

m5yLC3m.png

Poor Ditto never stands a chance.

6wI1fEe.png

Juggernaut goes for Spiky Shield first, blocking the Ice Punch. He then tanks a Waterfall, going for Leech Seed. He then goes for Spiky Shield again, getting off damage on the Spiky Shield and Leech Seed. Finally, after tanking an Ice Punch, he finishes off Feraligatr with a Seed Bomb.

6ZWU6ra.png

I make the mistake of thinking Raichu will be Kantonian. ESPN gets off a Toxic before being forced to switch out.

Tg0fZCe.png

Ira almost KOs Raichu with a Dragon Pulse. This forces him to switch out for Mega Ampharos, who takes a Dragon Pulse to the face.

zAgq3Jb.png

Ira outspeeds and finishes Mega Ampharos off.

wD1sD7s.png

Wanting to give everyone screen time, Mary gets hit by a Psychic before finishing the job with Shadow Ball.

sEKURjX.png

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

This is hands down the best battle in the game so far!

Not only did we win, but we received a great prize for our victory!

8eTMB1B.png

Ghillie is going to enjoy spending time in the box.

Next time, we'll be doing a bit more exploring!

Current Team

Spoiler

DsNeT6w.png

Chapter 33: Kingdom Hearts's Light!

After a long boat ride, it was time to head out to our next quest: exploring an island! There, we would head out to Tiwi Town, where we would hope to receive another badge. However, as we were heading over, Sky noticed something eerie.

8UYhPlg.png

You notice that black puddle in the background? They happen to be everywhere on this island! To make matters worse, they also can...

...shapeshift?

XnxSyQ5.png

They're Heartless, aren't they?

IvypMfb.png

THERE IT IS!

Freaking Sora is now in Full Moon as a Heartless! That's quite silly to me! However, the female trainer happened to be none other than Luna...

...strange...

215iFjq.png

Before we could ponder that question any further, however, it was time to be introduced to another new character.

jeEbKXP.png

Oh, look, I'm sure it's going to be another admin of Team-

6Eq8DKs.png

9gfvz93.png

Never mind, I'm excited again! Seriously, who did these sprites? That takes serious talent to pull off!

We continued to venture into the island, where we found none other than the man himself, Hakon.

UTR7o9h.png

Hakon happened to have a great deal of difficulty fighting off these Heartless Shadow Walkers (get used to hearing that, by the way). As such, we quickly dispatched of them with Juggernaut (Chesnaught), who has now caught up with the rest of the team. I immediately recognized Not-Butler El, who happened to be the Fairy gym leader from the party, Medio!

IIfzpxU.png

ESPN (Muk) is going to have a field day with this guy!

We decided to come up with a plan to defeat these threats back at his gym. However, before we made it there, we were confronted by Wilfre.

8Ah6MMQ.png

hmWQ1CT.png

In an insane plot twist, that shadowy figure is none other than Medio's corrupted son. We didn't have time to waste, however. We had to stop Wilfre from causing more havoc.

With the help of Gold, we decided to continue our search for Wilfre. However, when confronting him, we found that he had another powerful ally on his side...

Spoiler

u86CjEZ.png

...I'm not sure how I feel about this. This is because (semi-spoilers for the 20th movie)...

Spoiler

In the 20th movie, Marshadow is shown to be extremely territorial and timid. However, he's not a straight up villain. Still, it's only an interpretation, and I can still deal with it. It's just a preferential thing.

Needless to say, this new discovery got Gold a bit excited. While he was preparing himself, Luna met up with Hakon and Lumos to stop Wilfre!

1udRyTi.png

gk7m1cr.png

GIVE YOUR ARTIST A RAISE!

Unfortunately for everyone involved, however, Gold decides to get cocky, leaving Hakon to fend himself against two Shadow Walkers.

ebT2BEG.png

This left us with one task left: to take on Wilfre!

Spoiler

Q4fTiPY.png

A pretty stellar design overall!

2cKEC7i.png

The battle begins with Hobbes taking advantage of the sun, 2HKOing Mismagius with Flamethrower.

g9WjpKb.png

Thunderbolt doesn't knock out Golduck. He is forced to switch out.

4mQ5Mrk.png

Of course, Weavile easily tanks the Thunderbolt. Mary is forced to switch out. However, Weavile predicts that, going for Swords Dance.

e4RYs1D.png

ESPN tries to go for a Brick Break. Unfortunately, Weavile gets a Dark Pulse Flinch (SCREW YOU WEAVILE). ESPN goes down.

GqbKNkj.png

Hobbes is able to pull through with a Flamethrower.

uSnBp0s.png

Mary almost KOs with Thunderbolt once more. However, Golduck switches out for Gliscor.

aTB2TA6.png

Ice Beam dominates the Gliscor.

N6N5sll.png

Mary takes out Goodra with a Destiny Bond.

6blorgx.png

Hobbes gets in as much damage as possible with Extremespeed.

f14qjIS.png

Ira finishes the fight with Dragon Pulse.

TjeG533.png

Easy.

Unfortunately for us, despite our victory, Gold's cowardice cost Hakon...

...well...

Spoiler

...his freedom.

uDxmUE8.png

Gu5kpZ8.png

Apparently, Hakon is now a Heartless Shadow Walker. We'll see how this plays out, but I bet he's fine. Given how advanced these hospitals are, I bet they can just spray Chansey eggs on him and he'll be fine (Don't believe me? That's exactly what's been going on all game).

Of course, Wilfre was forced to flee. However, he took Sky with him, giving us a cryptic message.

dEIeNZp.png

Where is the Theatre, you may ask?

XBWMVuM.png

I'm getting a feeling I'm about to end the game soon. Here's what I'm going to do. Next time is going to be a ridiculously long episode, as I plan on it being the final one. Let's just hope we can get through it without any more major injuries (because let's be frank here; no one stays dead in this game. Even not-Corey's going to come back somehow).

Current Team

Spoiler

mMWc0AR.png

Final Chapter: Faith Reborn

After our encounter with Wilfre, we were invited to Medio's gym. Of course, he had been waiting for us for a very long time!

BeAKt16.png

It was then that he would explain the rules of the fight. Apparently, we would be fighting Medio himself!

lRM7CmA.png

However, that wouldn't be all. We would be doing this for our next badge!

FCKpPv6.png

This made me extremely excited. I had none other than ESPN (Muk) at the front. He was going to easily-

NS6W1Ro.png

J2b9qoR.png

...oh no...

Spoiler

0gtY3KJ.png

Nice sprite! Unfortunately, there's a huge problem with this fight: the AI. I feel as if this has more to do with Essentials than anything else, but the AI continuously picks what is traditionally super effective, despite this being an inverse battle. You'll see what I mean in a bit.

WvkKCY9.png

The battle begins with ESPN going for Memento, minimizing Sylveon's Special Attack stat.

W4FKZgh.png

Rather than switch out, Sylveon attempts to go for Shadow Ball (something that is traditionally a super effective hit). This allows Ira to set up six Calm Minds and decimate with Dragon Pulse.

UAzs2a4.png

Ira then goes for another-

SXc8vZM.png

I'm sorry, but I wasn't-

7Rf0Oqp.png

THAT WAS A MEGA! CAN YOU JUST-

wnZS0Vj.png

THAT CLEFABLE WAS BLOWN AWAY!

MOb4H1Y.png

6NUDTe9.png

It's a shame, too, because that could have been a really neat battle (like Nyx during Insurgence). There's always next time, I suppose...

For winning, we got...

X7RuWxI.png

...damn it, I can't make fun of that design! It's actually really good, especially with the inverse battle which just occurred.

We even got the TM for Dazzling Gleam!

VUE4cXE.pngVUE4cXE.png

However, we were still forced to make a choice to save either Sky or Wilfre. We decided to go with...

Spoiler

Sky!

xno3ohl.png

I just wanted some free EXP from Wilfre later on (I knew there had to be a second battle).

Just as things hit their lowest, however, it got even worse:

3GhHcyV.png

Poor Hakon was beginning to turn. One can only imagine the long term ramifica-

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, I'm sorry. I know it's supposed to be a serious scene, but he gets healed almost immediately! Supposedly, they put him in a machine, and it at least stabilizes him (at least until the next mandatory battle). While we were rushing to get him healed, however, we ran into none other than Gold.

m8DX0kC.png

cQsrp30.png

He was telling us about a "suspicious looking man" walking by. However, as we know, that could mean anyone. There's no reason to think that-

SuJEjkm.png

...say no more.

pC2aZfz.png

When we met up with Professor Gobline, he informed us that is was he who created the Shadow Walkers. This only meant we could do one thing to stop his nefarious plans...

...pull him one step to the left.

XJK0cgQ.png

EpkVk6i.png

I knew it would be a great idea to save my last Master Ball!

uSAwHAC.png

Exf1Csk.png

This is the last team member we will be catching this entire play through, sadly enough...

...but it wasn't time to rest yet! Just as the Professor rage quit on us, Wilfre burst onto the scene.

TT8vqSw.png

In his weakened state, it was time to finally finish this game!

Spoiler

A4Li9Dg.png

k51er2N.png

The battle begins with Juggernaut getting blown away by a Life Orb boosted Ice Beam. Luckily, Mary gets a SpDef drop on Mismagius.

IQcJuSe.png

Ira Mega Evolves, hitting Golduck with a Psychic. Mary gets off one more Shadow Ball on Mismagius before getting double teamed.

7QauOEV.png

Golduck goes down to a Psychic. However, Mismagius takes this time to heal while Achilles goes for Earthquake (oops lol).

BQ3rnxy.png

Ira lives an Icicle Crash from Weavile to KO Mismagius with a Psychic. Achilles KOs Weavile with a Brick Break.

NNkTcJh.png

Ira gets off one more Dragon Pulse on Goodra before going down. Achilles barely does anything with Rock Slide.

mxg5Rqk.png

Both Achilles and Goodra go down to Earthquake. ESPN fortunately tanks the attack.

uLZaJ5G.png

Hobbes gets off a Flamethrower while ESPN goes down to an Ice Fang.

AbUF5mR.png

Hobbes goes for a Flamethrower, trying to get a crit. It doesn't work, as Gliscor goes for Earthquake...

bnLZf81.png

...WHO EVEN NEEDS INTIMIDATE?! HELL YEAH HOBBES!

Hobbes finishes the job with a Flamethrower.

ON7I2e9.png

While I still think Zeno's fight is better, this was easily the best ending which could have happened, especially since it was our starter who clutched it.

With Wilfre's ultimate defeat, he reverted back to his original form.

uvH8WOG.png

Despite his annoying "kid-like" dialogue, we managed to bring him back home. Then...

f6mY2Pc.png

...everything ended.

Esteban should be pleased in the direction Full Moon is going. This episode was non-stop fun! I can forgive a game's terrible plot if the game itself is fun and enjoyable, and this episode delivers in spades!

I'll say this about Full Moon: I have been unfair to it. It's not horrible, as I said it is. Instead, it's just not my type of game. Full Moon gives you access to way too many powerful Pokemon right from the start, including TMs, Mega Stones, and items. However, I also find that similar to SM/XY, where they gave you Revives for free whenever you were about to enter an important battle (cough cough HAU cough cough). This could be a good game to entice casuals into the world of Reborn-esque games if they are also looking for a laughably bad plot.

However, before this game ends, I would like to spend this time to thank every team member who helped on the journey.

In the Box:

Spoiler

YkOhws9.png

Ah, my first capture. I'm not going to lie: you were awful. Still, it was funny to think YOU took down Giratina.

ehBtGTB.png

I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

420 will always be a part of the team, even if he's not in the party right now.

9rTHcml.png

I'll be honest: you sucked. I just got you to say I had you. I'll say this, however: you made great fodder.

tiZktQB.png

I really liked using ICE-enberg. Who knows, maybe one day I'll use an Avalugg.

xe2FvDv.png

While I'm not a huge fan of the Sneasel line (personal preference), I've got to admit Rogue helped clutch a lot of early battles.

GzeJfhn.png

Oh, Jordan. Your ability was way too good. I'll always miss using you.

UgbGtxP.png

Ribbon was the point where I realized that the game was about to become way too easy.

RDCz60P.png

Original the Character! Do Not Steal!

Seriously, it was nice the game gave us a Zoroark. I thought he may have even been a good team member, if I didn't opt for...

LifiQQY.png

POWERFUL STARAPTOR!

You sucked after Esteban, but I'll always love how you hit like a truck.

tfCcni2.png

Without you, we would have lost against Scuros.

M68u7oF.png

Oh, Fodder, now known as Gemini. You helped make the flying gym a breeze...

...shit, that was a pun, wasn't it.

SnFimOk.png

To be honest, I never used you, so I have no fun stories with you.

Current Team:

Spoiler

I'm going to go from most recent to oldest:

oK4qWCz.png

I loved using you! Spiky Shield is a great move, and it's especially helpful in doubles when you want to draw fire away from an ally.

wfahENy.png

I'll miss my Custom Shiny Muk! He had such good bulk, even if his network was the real fake news...

04pC8nY.png

My all time favorite once again didn't disappoint. Achilles has carried me through so many playthroughs. I'm really glad that out of all the Pokemon, Swampert is my favorite.

2nYZ7Mu.png

Please, please put Ira in Meta Knight Tier. She easily broke the game! Still, she was also extremely fun to use!

usk35VC.png

Good old Bloody Mary! I loved how amazing you were throughout most of the fights, providing us with a fast sweeper on our team...

aC7N7Qm.png

...you really did fulfill the role of "best friend" rather well, didn't you?

I think that last battle encapsulates Hobbes's position on the team rather well. Not always the best, but he wins the important battles when necessary.

With that, I'd like to thank you one more time for joining me on this exciting adventure. Before I go, however, there's one more thing I forgot to mention! Before taking Hakon to the hospital, Luna said she had to look for Chan, as they would need all the allies they could get. Because of this, the first place she decided to go look for him was in...

...the Reborn Region???

The End

Spoiler

Oh, I guess I should mention this, as well, if anyone finds this. After the Reborn Randomizer Run, I'm planning on playing Spork blind next!

Edited by Filthy Casual

• Global Mods

Re: music. Full Moon mainly uses Glitchxcity like Reborn does.  

Re: Wilfre's design. I'm not sure Esteban or Christine made those overworld sprites, because Wilfre originates from a game called Drawn to Life. The VS and battle sprite use Florin from Rejuvenation as a base. 

Interesting fact about the Sky/Wilfre decision: if you save Sky, you get to save Wilfre at the lighthouse. But if you save Wilfre, you don't get to save Sky. You battle Professor Gobline instead of Wilfre at the lighthouse, who says Sky has already been taken by Team Lightning. I chose to save Sky because you can save both by doing so. 

Well I finally caught up. I must say I enjoyed your run and your criticism on the game. So expect some likes ^_^. I choose to save Wilfre so luckely I can follow your run with maybe some extra surprises. Also gold's team is based on the manga version of him not the game version. I loved your legendary montage, mine would be slightly longer but wouldn't have Regigigas. 

My view on the pokemon choices is a bit dfferent.  I like having strong mon options in fangames. The thing is that by systematically barring all the good/broken pokemon throughout fangames you never get the enjoyment of using the pokemon or only for a very short time. In reborn we still don't have the option for mega evolution after 75% of the game and that is a shame. So at best we have 25% of mega evolution left. Latias for instance is endgame and will not be that present in many fangames. So having fangames with broken options is not bad. I mean getting an UB can be enjoyable. 

For the game in general, this is one of those fanmades where you take the good with the bad. It has some good stuff but it also has a bit of bad stuff which you accept because the good stuff is that good. Most fangames aren't perfect to say but here the bad stuff is a bit more noticable. For the good stuff I would say that gym leader placement was very good, it is a bold move to wait till a bit further in the game to have your first gym. The gyms battles did time pretty decent as well except Arietta's. On top of that the (gym) puzzles were vey good as well except the rotation puzzle (but that is personal bias).  Finally map usage was great. The map themselves were good but the way the game used these maps was extremely well. The way the maps interconnect combined with some transportation choices (Chan's dragonite) made the game so much better. The return at fling cove was an excellent usage to start some dialogue. The shortcut to everia harbor allowed for the mother/son dialogue happen. Revisting an area was not bad because it made the world feel a bit more connected.  

Now onto the bad: sprites. I know they have permission but still it irks me a bit, too see a Samson sprite or a team meteor sprite. Second the story is one of the elements that needs a bit of improvement. The characters are fine but there are some issues with the sotry. Especially the choices and romance. In fact I feel this game does not need choices. The MC has personality (which is another plus) so I feel the game has to focus on telling her story. The romance however is a bit too fast in my opinion and I feel it does not add that much. Finally i feel there should be a bit more respect to the dead. There is more but this is getting long itself and I don't want to sound too negative because this is a good fangame.

@Filthy Casual My final team looked like this:

59bd911e25157_Fullmoon-1.PNG.64506e44829f0f0934766c718f94b61f.PNG

Well the mega of the team. Very fun to use and allowed itself to be usefull in a variety of situations.

59bd91710d5fa_Fullmoon-3.PNG.bc805347228fa08245899a0231b0955e.PNG

The standard legendary, this can do sweeps or wall stuff very well. Also served as a surf user. 

59bd91d26ba52_Fullmoon-4.PNG.64f149d7ec0f083d40b607f6283a8438.PNG

This one was very usefull in doubles rock slide + earthquake was pretty good. It also served as the HM user. Having sand force made using Tyranitars a very bad idea.

59bd92338e050_Fullmoon-5.PNG.a215c2c88b306e88bf7e498e6a25db7c.PNG

This one came pretty late in the team (zoroark doesn't do well against cheating AI) but served its purpose very well.

59bd9265b10ce_Fullmoon-6.PNG.8d716c7c80e4de38e58633d11ab8b477.PNG

Tetra was reliable it could easly net a KO somewhere or do some serious damage. 

59bd92c95820c_Fullmoon-2.PNG.f5748314fd49cf30c415ba3fad470b3c.PNG

This is the last one, I almost boxed him for pyroar (I did for a bit) but after getting flamethrower (using that modest nature) he earned his spot back in the team.

I thought I would box him a lot sooner but he proved himself nicely. Very reliable.

Edited by FairFamily

• 6 years later...