[IC] TotMV:G^2: Clash of Fate: The Witch of Betrayal

Chevaleresse

((Just so everyone knows: Murdoc got Samantha's HP wrong in the original posting of this latest turn, as was announced in the discord though, it's been fixed and uh.... rather than sitting at 30/60 something, she's at 56/63.... she's fine for now, other people, not so much))

Aurora-Goddess Mode
42/42
Con 1| Res (7)| Dex 6| Int 0| Str 4| Syn (13)|
Buffs: Starsign: Cancer [-3 to Res, +3 to Syn. 2/3 duration]
Immune to Poison; Regenerates 10% mHP at the end of her turns

"The fool who's half dead after tossing about gravity bombs haphazardly... fine, I get why him." The spider responded, already charging another dosage of hot, purifying starfire and positive energy in the back of her eyes. They seemed to burn in the dim environment of the cavernous room, shining like panes of emerald stained-glass before the rising of the morning sun "but the girl who just burned away her own wounds and from what I can see is barely scratched up anymore? I don't think so, Talking Slab; I'm not going to waste a perfectly good mending to fix some ailment that isn't even hindering anything at the moment, when there are other flesh-bags in more immediate danger of keeling over before they get this job done..."

Aurora uses Starsign: Virgo on Friendhold & Bridget, restoring 1d4+(Syn((13))*1.25->16) health and curing 1 ailment on each

Friedhold

16/45

Con 2 | Res 8(+[Syn] vs cold) | Dex 3 | Int 8 | Str 3 | Syn 5 | Adam 19 | Eve 10/20 |

Perhaps it was the paranoia mist, or being in a witch's lair, or being surrounded by bloodthirsty skeletal warriors.  Whatever it was that pushed him over the line Friedhold decided then and there it was time to get out.  So with a quick gesture of thanks to the massive spider that just shot him with some sort of healing light, he rapidly faded from existence.  

Once invisible Friedhold glanced around to see the morbid "artist" and the disaster goddess, both also equally surrounded by the skeletal forces.  The artist reminded him of Sander Cohen, a man who was a living nightmare in a world of monsters, though unlike Cohen this man seem capable of enough self control to not perform his "art" on anyone who happened to be within eye sight.  So reluctantly Friedhold made his way to the artist and grabbed the back of the man's shirt(his vision would darken slightly at this point) and pulled him away from danger and told him "Quiet, follow me if you don't want to die." 

After collecting the artist Friedhold walked toward the disaster goddess(artist in tow) extending his invisibility to her as well, though in a slightly more respectful(or maybe just cautious) way than the artist.

Friedhold uses a boosted "Houdini" plasmid on himself, Venus, and Mitsurugi.  It significantly reduces agro and enemies can't target them during the effect, costs 4 Eve and 2 Adam to start.

My Lady please stay on the defense for now, magical saturation will reach needed levels soon. So hold out tell then and ask the others for assistance." Mornings Arrow chimed ."Y...yeah that might actually work if anything it will get rid of some of these things." Bridgett said with a nod as she held out her hand making a magical barrier appear ready to block incoming attacks.

Closing her eyes she sends out a telepathic message to her team hoping that at least some o them can hear it "I have a plan but i will need more power to pull it off. If you can increase my magical output do so in a bit you will be able to notice when i will need it."  

Bridgett uses basic defense 

Bridgett's stats Constitution: 3/Dexterity: 3/Intelligence: 3/Resistance: 4+3/Strength:3 /Synergy: 8

Samantha decides to buff up for the incoming fire.  She activates her Phoenix Corona, doubling her synergy and taking 11 damage, and applies her Psychic Armor, increasing her resistance by [syn] for the next 3 rounds.  Assuming no other buffs, her synergy is 18 when she applies the buff.

Edited by DragonRage

Venus (42/42)

The flower he had set burst sublimely as he was satisfied by the outcome of archers it had managed to take with it, smiling in inspiration under his mask. One of the last of the archers group remained, and Venus would want to promptly dispose of it...

Venus strikes the same Archer Battalion with At An Arm's Length to Archer Battalion B, attempting to eliminate the remains of it. (Basic Attack Damage + Quaternary Art and Bauble bonus damage, = 2d4 + 10 + 9 +2 =2d4 +18)

Equipment: 

Stats:

Constitution: 1
Resistance: 1 + 1
Dexterity: 2
Intelligence: 9
Strength: 0
Synergy: 9 + 1

Name: Silvia’s Heart
Description: A durable, light, ruby ore etched in a rose that Venus usually adorns in the front of his cloak bearing the insignia of a certain important person in the artist’s life….
Type: Bauble
Damage: 1
Minimum Stats: N/A
Weight: N/A
STR Penalty: N/A
SYN Threshold/Bonus: N/A
Special Qualities:
It Is Her That Inspires Me: The memory of that one person the rose was made for strengthens Venus, granting him an additional 1 per 4 SYN damage.

Perks:
Quaternary Art: Venus adorns his actions with rose petals, gaining a progressive 1 + 1 per 4 SYN bonus damage whenever he successfully uses an action that would cause damage (including turn 0-1, with the bonus damage applying immediately) on each successive round. The damage increase resets after successfully using four damaging actions. This only applies when Venus is using Whisper. 
Current bonus: B x T whereby B = Bonus damage = 3, T = Turns Elapsed = 3.

Every Moment Matters: A perceptive and fastidious marksman, Venus ignores his enemies’ resistance by his INT divided by 4.
Artistic Precision: Venus gains a 2*INT chance for all of his abilities to critically strike for *2 damage.

Action Taken:

At an Arm’s Length: Venus launches a long-distance shot that deals his Basic Attack damage and heals him for 4 +1 per 4 SYN HP.

Laver heals Atton for [15] HP. 

Isobel applies some medicine to the goddess, healing her for [11] HP.

Four of the first group of archers lets loose at Laver for [25] damage total. The fifth fires at Venus for [8] damage. 

The third group of archers barrages Mitsurugi for [0] damage, their arrows bouncing off of Bridgett's ward. 

Four of the warriors in the first group rush at Aurora for [36] damage. Four hit Mitsurugi for [19] damage. Two hit Friedhold for [13] damage. 

Assassin notes Nessie's increasingly glowing sword and surging magical power and fires a trio of lasers at her for [12] damage. 

Aurora shoots healing beams that might have made Bridgett jealous, healing Friedhold and Bridgett for [18] HP. She recovers 4 HP. 

Bridgett defends. 

More mist surges forth. Aurora, Mitsurugi, and Atton begin to feel paranoid. . .

Venus fires a shot into the lone Archer, destroying it and recovering 6 HP.

One of the beasts bites at Venus for [15] damage. The other bites Mitsurugi for [4] damage. 

Mitsurugi attacks the second group of beasts with her Eruption spellcard, dealing [32] damage. Two crumble under the assault. 

Assassin, annoyed by Bridgett's warding, sends gossamer-like strings of magic to tie the girl up. [Fail] They pin her limbs to her sides, inflicting a 50% failure chance on attacks and [0] damage per turn until broken. 

Atton gives Laver some advice, increasing his STR by 14.

Samantha activates her Corona, taking [11] damage and doubling her SYN. She increases her RES to a value that's really just unnecessary. 

Friedhold camouflages himself, Venus, and Mitsurugi.

Nessie uses Holy Light.

Initiative:

Isobel and LOTUS: 32

Dragon Tooth Archers A (5): 28
Dragon Tooth Archers C (5): 26
Dragon Tooth Warriors A (10): 25
Assassin: 24
Aurora: 20
Bridgett: 20
Assassin: 19
Venus: 19
Dragon Tooth Beasts A (2): 18
Mitsurugi: 14
Assassin: 14
Dragon Tooth Warrors B (10): 14
Atton: 14
Samantha: 13

Laver: 11
Friedhold: 10
Nessie: 9

Aurora: 10/42 HP, Marked
Isobel & LOTUS: 40/45 HP, Marked
Bridgett: 42/45 HP, +14 RES (1 turns remaining)
Venus: 25/42 HP, Marked, Camouflaged
Mitsurugi: 8/45 HP, +10 Damage, Marked, Camouflaged
Atton: 34/45 HP, Marked
Samantha: 36/63 HP, Marked, +18 RES (2 turns remaining)
Friedhold: 21/45 HP, Camouflaged
Laver: 23/48 HP, Marked, +5 Damage, +14 STR (2 turns remaining)
Nessie: 38/51 HP, Marked, Monstrous Strength, Shadow Lash, Holy Light

Assassin: Lightly Wounded
Dragon Tooth Warriors A (10): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Warriors B (7): Healthy 
Dragon Tooth Archers A (5): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Archers B (1): Nearly Destroyed
Dragon Tooth Archers C (5): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Beasts A (2): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Beasts B (5): Healthy

Aurora-Goddess Mode
10/42
Con 1| Res (7)| Dex 6| Int 0| Str 4| Syn (13)|
Buffs: Starsign: Cancer [-3 to Res, +3 to Syn. 1/3 duration]

Aurora uses Starsign: Virgo on herself and Mitsu, restoring 1d4+(Syn((13))*1.25->16) health and curing 1 ailment on each

Friedhold

21/45

Con 2 | Res 8(+[Syn] vs cold) | Dex 3 | Int 8 | Str 3 | Syn 5 | Adam 17 | Eve 9/20 |

Friedhold re-activates Houdini on himself, Mitsurugi, and Nessie, costs 4 Eve and 2 Adam.

Edited by StormLord

Nessie

Hide contents

40/51HP, Monstrous Strength (200% basic damage for two attacks, Shadow Lash (basic damage ignores RES for one attack), Holy Light (next basic attack heals for 25% of damage dealt), Patience (+3 RES)

|4CON|11(5+3+3)RES|0DEX|0INT|8(7+1)STR|6SYN|
Takes 50% damage from allied AoE

Spoiler

Seeing as she was attracting attention, Nessie decided it was time to make her move. Having just unleashed Excalibur not that long before, she was much more willing to call on the sword now. The energy around her began to expand, surrounding her in a field of simultaneous light and darkness. She closed her eyes and pushed just a little more energy into the blade. Now, it was ready. In one smooth motion, she turned and stabbed the blade through her torso with both hands. "EXCALIBUR!!!" She cried, releasing the sword's name as it drove through her body effortlessly. A beam of golden light twisted with shadow blasted out from underneath her cloak, tearing across the battlefield towards her enemies. Light and shadow flickered throughout the battlefield for a few moments before the beam began to recede. Just as it disappeared entirely Nessie smoothly slid the blade out of herself, the stab wound closing behind it. She raised herself back to her full height and turned to continue the fight. She felt some fatigue from using Excalibur's power, but refused to let it bring her down until she had finished this fight.

Nessie uses Excalibur Reflect [2(10d4+8) pure damage that heals Nessie for 25% of the damage dealt] on everything

Holy Light and Shadow Lash expire, Patience drops to +1RES

All of a sudden, there's a triumphant, electronic cackle that emanates from LOTUS.

"Oh, I know how we can kill a lot of them! Laver, I want you to heal Nessie because, and my apologies to her, this will be a bit risky for her. Friedhold, thank you, you're already doing what I need you to. Atton, I want you to advise Nessie on doing greater damage, and Nessie, I want you to unleash what you've been building up against every one of our enemies. Then I'm going to bring in Nobunaga to boost Bridgett. Bridgett, I want you to use Valkyrie Breaker in a few seconds, you'll be assisted, and don't bother focusing on any single group, so start charging up! Please use all the cartridges you can! I am going to advise Nessie on moving as quickly as possible, too, because she will need to defend herself immediately after she unleashes what she's been saving up!

Alright, now Nessie, to be able to defend yourself in time you'll need to..."

LOTUS then activated his radio to send a message directly to Lexiel. "Lexiel, I need you to send Nobunaga over here and have her provide a boost to Bridgett's magical ability, because she should be able to do a LOT of damage with Nobunaga's help!"

LOTUS uses Pathing Advice on Nessie, bumping her to the top of initiative next turn!

"My Lady do you need assistance?" Mornings Arrow chimed as Bridgett struggled against the bonds. "NO i should be fine just get the breaker set up i will try to get out of this bind....ugg i  see why Mister Yuuno likes to use them, i should finish working on mine."Bridgett said as she tryes to get out of the binds. "Very well My Lady beginning count down" Mornings Arrow chimed as a large magic circle appeared above the fight and energy started gathering from the area started gathering towards the middle of the circle

"Charging will be complete in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4........"Mornings Arrow started counting down tell it was finished charging 

Bridgett starts Charging Valkyrie Breaker! and trys to break the bind with syn (8)

Bridgett's stats Constitution: 3/Dexterity: 3/Intelligence: 3/Resistance: 4+3/Strength:3 /Synergy: 8

Atton resisted the effects of the paranoia inducing gas just enough to listen to the weird plastic tablet thing's admittedly good advice and to shout out "Why are you doing this?" at the Assassin.

Immediately afterwards he started to shout out hopefully helpful advice about why it is a terrible idea to call out your attacks before attacking.

Although most of the advice he gave were tidbits of actually useful information about how to position yourself in a chaotic battlefield in a way that allows you to shoot a rather disturbing amount of enemy combatants. He stopped shouting just before he got to the really important bit about how to not get shot while doing it.

HP 34/45
Init: 14

Current Action: Battle Plans on Nessie, buffing her main attacking stat by Atton's Int*1.25 for two rounds
Con 2/RES 4/Dex 3/Int 11/Strength 4/Synergy 6/Basic Attack damage 2d3+INT with half as holy damage and a quarter as pure damage/Twice as much RES from armor when attacked by bullets.

Venus 

25/42 HP

Satisfied that he had eliminated the remains of one batch of adversaries, he would assume that the threat of attack would be neutered slightly, and that it was time to do some work on the main target. While by no means easy to hit or likely to fall immediately, the Assassin didn't appear the type to sponge a bullet or other attack without much feedback either -- and it was inspiring to spar against a figure such as hers, a assassin like he was, with the blood of many on her hands, as much if not more than his. The anticipation that came with what would come from the bullet was enticing, as he raised his paintbrush poised for attack, preparing himself for another idiosyncratic outcome. 

You...inspire me.

Venus fires his powerful fourth shot onto Assassin. (Basic Attack Damage that critically strikes + Quaternary Art, Four Times the Charm and Bauble bonus damage, = (2d4 + 10 + 12 +2 + 12)*2 =(2d4 +36)*2)

Equipment:  

Stats:

Description: A durable, light, ruby ore etched in a rose that Venus usually adorns in the front of his cloak bearing the insignia of a certain important person in the artist’s life….
Special Qualities:
It Is Her That Inspires Me: The memory of that one person the rose was made for strengthens Venus, granting him an additional 1 per 4 SYN damage.

Perks:
Quaternary Art: Venus adorns his actions with rose petals, gaining a progressive 1 + 1 per 4 SYN bonus damage whenever he successfully uses an action that would cause damage (including turn 0-1, with the bonus damage applying immediately) on each successive round. The damage increase resets after successfully using four damaging actions. This only applies when Venus is using Whisper. 
Current bonus: B x T whereby B = Bonus damage = 3, T = Turns Elapsed = 4.

Every Moment Matters: A perceptive and fastidious marksman, Venus ignores his enemies’ resistance by his INT divided by 4.
Artistic Precision: Venus gains a 2*INT chance for all of his abilities to critically strike for *2 damage.

Action Taken:

Basic Attack. 

Four Times the Charm (Level 4): Passively, Venus’ fourth damaging ability always critically strikes. If Venus critically strikes with a basic attack while this passive is active, the action also deals bonus damage equal to + 4 + 1 per 4 SYN. 

Level 2: Venus inflicts bonus damage equal to 4 + 2 per 4 SYN if his fourth damaging ability is a basic attack. 

Level 3: Venus inflicts bonus damage equal to 4 + 3 per 4 SYN if his fourth damaging ability is a basic attack. 

Level 4 (Max): Venus inflicts bonus damage equal to 4 + 4 per 4 SYN if his fourth damaging ability is a basic attack.

Samantha Grey rises above the battlefield, cosmic fire streaming off of her body in the form of a pair of gigantic wings.  "Guess who's still kicking, chowderhead?" She shouts at Assassin even as she gathers her focus and sends an enormous lance of fire and psionic power directly into the witch's mind.  (Basic attack deals 9d6+9 damage, 27 total backlash including Phoenix Corona).

(Nobunaga INIT roll: 39!)

Laver attacks Samantha with his mysterious weapon, healing her for [Overheal->18 HP]. Her Warsong activates, dealing [4] damage to each group of Archers and Soldiers, [7] to the Beasts, and [4] to Assassin. 

"You called for some advice for this old witch? Just optimize your magic flow a bit, and hit her! She can't stand up to direct hits, she's just a creepy old otaku with a new, edgy paintjob." Nobunaga buffs Bridgett's SYN by 41 for 3 turns, after appearing with a blue shimmer. 

LOTUS offers some pathing advice to Nessie. 

The first set of archers prepares a barrage.

The third set of archers nocks arrows. 

The first group of warriors reforms its ranks.

Assassin looks positively livid at Nobunaga's commentary - as livid as it was possible to look while being that pale and underneath a hood, anyway. "Why, you insolent. . .!" The mist surges once more, surrounding Laver, Aurora, and Isobel. [Fail, Fail, Fail] All three of them are stunned as delusions of paranoia make it nigh-irresistible to lash out against their friends, for fear that the same would happen to them if they didn't. 

Aurora recovers from her stun. She regains 4 HP. 

Bridgett begins charging her attack. [Pass] She also breaks her bindings!

Assassin summons another trio of lasers, blasting them at Nessie, Samantha, and Atton for [4], [0], and [11] damage. 

Venus fires a shot at Assassin, critically striking her for [115!] damage. 

The two beasts in the first group take up flanking positions. 

Mitsurugi darts in with another Eruption, attacking Assassin for [46] damage. 

Assassin attempts to lasso Samantha again. [Pass] Her psychic power easily shatters the bonds before they can form.

The second group of warriors splits into smaller groups. Three attack Samantha for [0] damage. Three attack Nessie for [19] damage. Two attack Atton for [22] damage. Two attack Aurora for [10] damage. 

Atton gives Nessie some advice, increasing her STR by 14.

Samantha sends a gigantic lance of psychic power at Assassin, dealing [35] damage and taking 27 in backlash damage. 

Friedhold camouflages himself, Nessie, and Mitsurugi. 

Nessie unleashes her ultimate attack, Excalibur Reflect! It deals [86] damage to all enemies. Lots of skeletons fall apart. Assassin appears to be having a bad day. 

Initiative:

Oda Nobunaga: 39
Isobel and LOTUS: 32 
Dragon Tooth Archers A (2): 28
Dragon Tooth Archers C (2): 26
Dragon Tooth Warriors A (9): 25
Assassin: 24
Aurora: 20
Bridgett: 20
Assassin: 19
Venus: 19
Mitsurugi: 14
Assassin: 14
Dragon Tooth Warrors B (6): 14
Atton: 14
Samantha: 13 
Laver: 11
Friedhold: 10
Nessie: 9

Aurora: 4/42 HP, Marked x2, Recovering from stun
Isobel & LOTUS: 40/45 HP, Marked x2, Stunned
Bridgett: 42/45 HP, +41 SYN
Venus: 25/42 HP, Marked
Mitsurugi: 8/45 HP, +14 Damage, Marked, Camouflaged
Atton: 1/45 HP, Marked
Samantha: 63/63 HP, Marked, +18 RES (3 turns remaining)
Friedhold: 21/45 HP, Camouflaged
Laver: 23/48 HP, Marked x2, +5 Damage, +14 STR (1 turns remaining), Stunned
Nessie: 51/51 HP, Marked, Monstrous Strength, First Strike, +14 STR (1 turn remaining), Camouflaged

Assassin: Bloodied
Dragon Tooth Warriors A (8): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Warriors B (4): Healthy 
Dragon Tooth Archers A (1): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Archers B: Shot to bits
Dragon Tooth Archers C (1): Healthy
Dragon Tooth Beasts A: Seiba beamu
Dragon Tooth Beasts B: Don't honestly remember but it was probably the beamu too 

"3,2,1...Charging Complete My Lady...Fire When Ready." Mornings Arrow chimed as Bridgett Broke Free of her bonds.

"Right I haven't used this in awhile. Cartridge Load," Bridgett said as she flew above the gathered energy.

She raised Mornings Arrow above the energy as it ejected the spent cartridges "Choosers of the Slain descend and claim the fallen. Now launch Valkyrie Breaker!" she said as she swung the device into the energy causing it to fire a large beam of magic that washes over everything.....which may or may not cause clothing damage 

Bridgett uses Valkyrie Breaker for the first time in RP and use all her cartridges to do so Dealing 4D8 +(SYN(49)*3)from cartridges spent damage to everything

Bridgett's stats Constitution: 3/Dexterity: 3/Intelligence: 3/Resistance: 4+3/Strength:3 /Synergy: 8+41

Edited by rustytengo

Friedhold

21/45

Con 2 | Res 8(+[Syn] vs cold) | Dex 3 | Int 8 | Str 3 | Syn 5 | Adam 15 | Eve 8/20 |

Friedhold re-activates Houdini on himself, Atton, and Bridgett, costs 4 Eve and 2 Adam.

Edited by StormLord

Aurora-Goddess Mode
4/42
Con 1| Res 10| Dex 6| Int 0| Str 4| Syn 10|

Aurora uses Starsign: Virgo on herself and Mitsurugi, restoring 1d4+(Syn((10))*1.25->1d4+12) health and curing 1 ailment on each

Nessie

Hide contents

51/51HP, Monstrous Strength (200% basic damage for one attack), Patience (+1 RES)

|4CON|9(5+3+1)RES|0DEX|0INT|8(7+1)STR|6SYN|
Takes 50% damage from allied AoE

Nessie uses Basic Defense in hopes of not being murderated by Bridgett

Atton switched targets and started to shout out inspirational sayings and prayer to no one in particular, in an attempt to reassure and inspire himself.

HP 1/45
Init: 14 

Current Action: Battle Plans on Atton, buffing his main attacking stat by Atton's Int*1.25 for two rounds
Con 2/RES 4/Dex 3/Int 11/Strength 4/Synergy 6/Basic Attack damage 2d3+INT with half as holy damage and a quarter as pure damage/Twice as much RES from armor when attacked by bullets. 

Edited by Cronos5010

Isobel tightly clasped her head in her hands, and she stood there unmoving except for a dreadful, persistent little quaver. That same awful paranoia was back, but now it was overwhelming, a tidal wave of hatred and mistrust that washed her over no matter how hard she struggled, and now threatened to sweep her away. From the corners of her eyes she thought she saw her so-called allies preparing to strike her down, send her dead to the ground like all those nightmares or close calls back on the Exodus. God help her... she wasn't cut out for this. She wasn't cut out for this. She wasn't. So all she could really do was stand there, terrified, quavering, and pray that they didn't come to reduce her to a corpse. She sniffled.

LOTUS, on the other hand, was, being that he was unaffected, much more cogent, though he was frantic anyway. "Low? Low? Isobel? Oh, that's not good. And she's not alone, either. And... ah, this is getting to be a very bad situation." He opened up on the radio, starting with one of his half-electronic sighs. "I'm sorry for using our resources so rapidly, but the situation over here continues to be increasingly dire. I need Nobunaga's help so she can come over here and keep Atton going." Then he spoke out loud again. "I've got help on the way for Atton! Aurora, this means you need to focus on yourself and Mitsurugi instead! Atton, I want you to focus on figuring out how to best utilize your talents shortly! Samantha, Venus, Mitsurugi, I want you three to be hitting Assassin, we need to keep the pressure on her to keep up!"

Isobel... will be stunned.

Nobunaga should use Inspire on Atton!

Venus

Having exhausted his final bullet, albeit very pleased with the reception, Venus hastened his efforts in reloading his paintbrush for his next act. There was a mild fear, however, upon examining the team's condition and that of his own, despite the decent progress they had made as he quickened his efforts moreso than usual in preparing...

Venus requires time to reprepare himself from his performance, becoming under duress under the effects of Preparation, but casts Dance For Me on Nessie. (Reduces the cooldown of most recently used ability by INT/4.  Excalibur Reflect's cooldown is reduced by 10/4, rounded down = 2)

Equipment:  

Stats:

Special Qualities:

Perks:
Current bonus: B x T whereby B = Bonus damage = 3, T = Turns Elapsed = 4.

Flaw:

Preparation: Since being artistic and making masterpieces takes time to prepare and recover, Venus is rendered inactive after taking four successful damaging actions in a match. (This does not apply only to Dance For Me). This only applies when Venus is using Whisper. 

Action Taken:

Dance For Me: Venus drives his target into an encore, reducing the cooldown of its most recently used ability by INT/4, if applicable, and forcing the target to repeat the targeted action that turn if his INIT is higher than his target’s. One time use.

Edited by Noir

Samantha uses the cover of her giant fire blast to run up to Assassin and punch her in the face.  "Hey, jerkface!  Give me your best shot!"  Samantha uses her taunt, dealing 1d6+5 damage and taunting Assassin into focusing fire on her, but not on using all hits of an AOE on her, this round.