[Game Over! GG] Mafia Mania: Investigations

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is a jerk move. Investigate someone twice but you didn't state what it came out.

I am  surprised people just believe up front somebody like you. Seeing how you behave yourself, that is disappointing

Anyway, I don't think I am of any good use in this game, being a confused detective. So good luck

[Eliminate] - Fair Family

Day Four Results / Night Four

"I tell you, Pdart0304 is Mafia. I investigated him twice." Fair Family boldly claimed. 

"I'm just a confused detective. You shouldn't lynch me." The accused replied.

Everyone just shrugs and votes for Pdart0304 without questioning it anymore.

Pdart0304 is dead. He was a Mafia.

~~~~~

Chief Detective Divergent gathered the detectives to answer the question for the day.

"There is only Sane Detective left alive."

======

Night Four has started. You 24 hours to send in your Night Actions. Strictly no commenting on the thread at this phase.

======

Mafia Mania: Investigations Player List
Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as a Detective [Lynched D2]
 2. Quinnox as a Mafia [Lynched D3]
 3. Cataline as ???
 4. FairFamily as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as a Detective [Killed N3]
 6. Satoshi as a Detective [Killed N0]
 7. Greninja as ???
 8. LykosHand as a Detective [Killed N2]
 9. Alphagar as ???
10. Pdart0304 as a Mafia [Lynched D4]
11. Megagun as ???
12. Candy as ???
13. Hongaarse Beer as ???
14. Endearing Character Trait as ???
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Unicorn Jesus as a Detective [Lynched D1]
17. Anti_Hero as a Detective [Killed N1]
18. Digital Amber as ??? 

Well, I cannot pretend I didn't see that coming. To bad that, in this city, heroes get burried in the same graveyard as us, mafia. So, "cheers!!", for you, investigators...

(dies with a creepy smile....)

Thank you guys for the game, it was fun. Sorry if I said anything that offended anyone, it was nothing personal, just for the game.

See you in the next one.

Night Four Results / Day Five

"I see... so that's what I am..." Cataline told herself. "I must tell the others."

But before she could move, someone whacked her in the head.

Cataline is dead. She was a Detective.

~~~~~

Chief Detective Divergent gathered the detectives to tell them something important.

"The battle between the detectives and the mafia has drawn to a close. This time, you must use your wits to find out the mafia and your nature."

======

Day Five has started. You have 48 hours to discuss and talk about game-related stuff. Discuss also on who to vote out for this round/phase (ABSTAINING in this game is NOT ALLOWED).

Voting Formats:
* For voting out a player, [Eliminate] Player Name

======

Mafia Mania: Investigations Player List
Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator

1. Paul25 as a Detective [Lynched D2]
 2. Quinnox as a Mafia [Lynched D3]
 3. Cataline as a Detective [Killed N4]
 4. FairFamily as ???
 5. Jace Stormkirk as a Detective [Killed N3]
 6. Satoshi as a Detective [Killed N0]
 7. Greninja as ???
 8. LykosHand as a Detective [Killed N2]
 9. Alphagar as ???
10. Pdart0304 as a Mafia [Lynched D4]
11. Megagun as ???
12. Candy as ???
13. Hongaarse Beer as ???
14. Endearing Character Trait as ???
15. Snowy Amine as ???
16. Unicorn Jesus as a Detective [Lynched D1]
17. Anti_Hero as a Detective [Killed N1]
18. Digital Amber as ??? 

Wait, I live?  That's surprising me they thought I had exhausted my knowledge which was true. So we have no questions, 2 out of 9 are maffia. Which is the same ratio which we started with but we should be in the better position due to the extra information and we have a day phase. The big issue is there is one sane person alive which is (most likely) me. 

Also I forgot to tell you what I know in the previous day phase:

Megagun: detective 

Jace Stormkirk: detective 

Pdart0304: maffia 

Pdart0304: maffia 

Todays day phase added:

HongaarseBeer: maffia

Now that Pdart got eliminated, I know for certain that I am a Naive Detective.

All my investigations turn out to be innocent and Pdart was the first of the people I investigated that turned out to be Mafia

This will put me and FairFamily at odds, but I believe MegaGun is mafia.everyone I've investigated has died, minus Amine and MegaGun. 

Quinnox: Innocent

Paul25: Mafia

LykosHand: Mafia

SnowyAmine: Mafia

Megagun: Innocent

The trend leads me to believe I am Insane. Also we know Fair is innocent, due to him lynching Pdart and Pdart trying to lynch him

Eliminate MegaGun

Answer Question NA

@DigitalAmber I suspect I'm insane too, but my results conflict with yours on one point

Megagun: Mafia

Alphagar: Innocent

Snowy Amine: Mafia

Jace Stormkirk: Mafia

Alphagar: Innocent (again)

But you seem to have more conclusive evidence though, so if one of us is confused it would more likely be me I guess...unless of course one of us is lying

Im like a bad luck charm, most people I investigate die. Anyway, I investigated Quinn cause she is a good player, Paul and Lykos for the early game drama, Amine due to Quinn and Jace, and MegaGun as gut

When I investigated Amine, I got Innocent. But then again, all my investigations gave me that result because I'm naive. 

Since we're all conflicted on Megagun's status, maybe more of us should investigate him the coming night? And maybe, someone who knows for certain he or she is either sane or insane could investigate Amine to get a definitive verdict on him?

Ive investigated Amine and she came up innocent, it was probobly thrown up to distract us. Also, sorry to change the subject, but, have yall noticed how Greninja has been hiding in the shadows of this town. 

50 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Ive investigated Amine and she came up innocent, it was probobly thrown up to distract us. Also, sorry to change the subject, but, have yall noticed how Greninja has been hiding in the shadows of this town. 

I did...I don't have any info to point one way or another though 

Another alternative is the following.

1. Jace had accurate investigations. 

2. Wording of the last question answered implies that 1 Sane Detective died on Night 3. And the previous question confirmed no Sane detective died before then. Meaning that those questions answered have confirmed Jace is/was Sane. 

3. He compiled a list of suspects, one of which turned out already to be Mafia.

Based upon these facts, I believe following his clues can prove very beneficial to the survival of the innocent. Anyone who chooses to ignore these facts, is likely attempting to deceive us and get us to kill off Innocents.