Reborn BEWARE!! ASH Is Here.(COMPLETED)

Satoshi

4 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Thats True, money will be useful

But the exp will of no use as it will go past lvl 45. So I have to use common candy :( 

Something changes in the events of Fiore Mansion if you defeat Solaris at Pyrous Mountain.

Defeat him--> fight against him (and Orderly John) at Fiore with Julia as a teammate

Lose to him--> fight against him (and Orderly John) at Fiore with Florinia as a teammate

Also, Florinia gets something done to her. By Sirius. You prolly already know if you read my last installment of my bug monorun.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jess said:

Something changes in the events of Fiore Mansion if you defeat Solaris at Pyrous Mountain.

Defeat him--> fight against him (and Orderly John) at Fiore with Julia as a teammate

Lose to him--> fight against him (and Orderly John) at Fiore with Florinia as a teammate

Also, Florinia gets something done to her. By Sirius. You prolly already know if you read my last installment of my bug monorun.

Really? Wow... I always beat it.

7 minutes ago, Jess said:

So, which 1 will be better?

Should I beat him or not? :o 

Just now, Satoshi said:

So, which 1 will be better?

Should I beat him or not? :o 

while I faven;t done it with Julia myself, I can already say she will be better

43 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

A 2nd alternative? If this one fails... :P 

Noivern as your hidden attacker with dragon pulse. Heracross with Counter. Get your Grovyle to learn Leech Seed. Train at the Opal Ward P/C. This gives you stacks of cash. With this, buy a crap load of cotton candy and spam revive your pokemon, lol :D 

Spoiler

btw, some guy did this with a lv 10 Cottonee, a lv 34 Rattata and a focus sash, so if you have the right moves it's not too difficult.

Edited by The Drunken Dragonite

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

Just now, Awesome_One said:

Do what you think Ash would do. I mean that's prob the best thing to think about.

No matter, this time Ash is determined to win B) 

3 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

This did sound like a naughty innuendo.

What to expect from someone whose fav mon is Gardevoir.

JK JK JK :D <3

2 minutes ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

Noivern as your hidden attacker with dragon pulse. Heracross with Counter. Get your Grovyle to learn Leech Seed. Train at the Opal Ward P/C. This gives you stacks of cash. With this, buy a crap load of cotton candy and spam revive your pokemon, lol :D 

Reveal hidden contents

btw, some guy did this with a lv 10 Cottonnee, a lv 34 Rattata and a focus sash, so if you have the right moves it's not too difficult.

Seems like I should have trained them more than keeping in the pc during the 1st 2-3 gym battles 

Just now, Jess said:

This did sound like a naughty innuendo.

What to expect from someone whose fav mon is Gardevoir.

JK JK JK :D <3

*kicks*

but seriously, no offence to Flobot, I really like here, but in that battle she is nearly useless

Just now, Wolfox said:

*kicks*

but seriously, no offence to Flobot, I really like here, but in that battle she is nearly useless

I enjoyed her Hippowdon Yawn supporting my Moxie Heracross in the battle vs Fern and Blake. Rendered Haxorus useless, and it had set up a Dragon Dance, so she actually helped! But other than that, Julia derped much less!

Just now, Awesome_One said:

Isn't she your partner when you do a double battle with Fern and Blake?

yeah, been stuck on that battle almost as long as I was on narcissa

I love the triple double battle for some reason 😜.Its just so annoyingly fun when both teams OS each other's Pokemon. I'm not sure Julia would be better considering Solaris garchomp has earthquake and Julia's eelektros is down. That would've been pretty one sided.

Edited by rayyan

9 hours ago, Wolfox said:

yeah, been stuck on that battle almost as long as I was on narcissa

But narcissa is like shit easy with houndoom and alolan muk with knock off and gunkshot on hardcore. I took her whole team first try with a gengar during my ghost mono run. The only thing that bugs me is her hyper potions spamming after you've done some nice damage 

Just now, rayyan said:

But narcissa is like shit easy with houndoom and alolan muk with knock off and gunkshot on hardcore. I took her whole team first try with a gengar during my ghost mono run. The only thing that bugs me is her hyper potions spamming after you've done some nice damage 

I played it before the gen 7 update, the only ghosts I was able to obtain were dusclops, mismagius and cofagrigus. and since her field weakened dark type moves (not sure if it still does) using those barely helped me at all

Just now, Wolfox said:

I played it before the gen 7 update, the only ghosts I was able to obtain were dusclops, mismagius and cofagrigus. and since her field weakened dark type moves (not sure if it still does) using those barely helped me at all

Ah I remember that before this v9 update her team was an absolute wrecker( mismagius with spooky plate, gengar with huge sp attack+speed not to mention chandelure who had coverage for every weakness). Drifiblim and spiritomb also stalled your team with hypnosis which never missed. It's a good thing she was nerfed , mimikyu with crap defence was added and could easily be taken down by a gunk shot . Her team really was a power house.

Just now, rayyan said:

Ah I remember that before this v9 update her team was an absolute wrecker( mismagius with spooky plate, gengar with huge sp attack+speed not to mention chandelure who had coverage for every weakness). Drifiblim and spiritomb also stalled your team with hypnosis which never missed. It's a good thing she was nerfed , mimikyu with crap defence was added and could easily be taken down by a gunk shot . Her team really was a power house.

now you get why I've been stuck on her for years?

5th DAY IN REBORN

KIKI

Ash waked up early in the morning and did some training at the beach before challenging Kiki.

Team against Kiki:

Spoiler

59464a2e58ddb_teamGym6(FILEminimizer).png.562629355f47079f40a9e5129148a130.png

ASH VS KIKI:

Spoiler

6thGym1.png.a0190d9719654631b257487ea06c8984.png

6thGym2.png.68863071462ae447aec878600edb3fb3.png

6thGym3.png.a12d4e3dc592ab786f02334190cb8c5b.png

6thGym4.png.29d53729bda9787976d3d803cc7d2dab.png

6thGym5.png.b032299af5a00bb80cf758b0c0e10c13.png

6thGym6.png.1d63f31ad2b07a7f1f2c4faa58f70b7c.png

6thGymWin.png.bd16f4fe6c52aa0cb6eb86e9ac0dc5a2.png

After defeating Kiki, once again Ash didn't get the badge as she became unconscious. Victoria took her inside and asked her to rest.

Victoria told Ash that Cain should have reached there much earlier but still haven't made it. So, she asked Ash to look for him at Azurine Island.
Ash reached there and found that Cain was captured by Team Meteor. Ash fought with all the grunts and Taka to rescue Cain. Taka, before leaving told Ash that they are planning to erupt Pyrous Mountain using a Pulse Camerupt.