• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, vijaybatwing said:

Best grass type during the start non starter please

Don't know about the best.........but I usually go with oddish. sewaddle is also good but it has lot of type disadvantages

• Developers
6 hours ago, Siragon said:

Okay, i wasn't sure until now, but there are some custom shinies missing in the graphic folder, like the ruckroff line and some megas. Was there a problem @Jan ?

When my computer broke, it seems I lost more files than I thought. Some things were corrupted and didn't transfer over. The Gen 7 shiny thread has been reopened for this reason.

8 minutes ago, aetrh said:

Sorry if this has already been answered but I can't seem to find it. Are there help quests in Grand Dream City. Also, how do you get to the underground. 

The GDC Help Corp is in the Central Building. Take the left-most elevator. You'll also get in The Underground through Missing Children help request.

jan, did you get rid of the breeders in normal mode inv9? also do you need 2 badges to start purifying Pokemon? as i cant seem to find the Forrest entrance anywhere in the new version of the village

can anyone make a v9 run for rejuvenation?? so many things are different and I also have time constraints due to which I can't start it all over again. If there is already a v9 run created, pls post the link

Does the missing children help quest in GDC have to be done at night? Tried everything I can think of to progress it after speaking to Jenny but not getting anywhere. All I can think of is that it has to be done at night since it tells you the disappearances occur at night.

*Abandoning the help quest, doing another one, then coming back to it seems to fix the problem. A "suspicious" npc spawned this time which wasn't there when I first tried the help quest.

Edited by aetrh

1 hour ago, Phoenix2345 said:

Can dusclops be evolved in this version?

And whats the chance (%) of getting type:null at the rivers end?

Type:Null isn't a wild pokemon at River's End, you have to do a sidequest that starts there.

11 hours ago, sandy said:

jan, did you get rid of the breeders in normal mode inv9? also do you need 2 badges to start purifying Pokemon? as i cant seem to find the Forrest entrance anywhere in the new version of the village

The breeder only comes in from golden leaf city onwards.

After Completing the Caratos mountain incident,you will get access to purify your mons.

Eldest will show you the place.

There is probably already an answer to this, but i don't know where to find any ability capsules. I would really need one since Swoobat is kinda useless without the ability "simple". I know there was one in venams gym in episode 8, but since the gym is remade i would really appreciate an answer.

I guess a link heart and a reaper cloth should do. Don't know whether it is available or not

And duskulls are available in narcissa's gym as wild pokemon or you can also get a shadow duskull

Edited by BRS swag

1 hour ago, Phoenix2345 said:

I see, what about the evolution of dusclops?

1 hour ago, BRS swag said:

I guess a link heart and a reaper cloth should do. Don't know whether it is available or not

And duskulls are available in narcissa's gym as wild pokemon or you can also get a shadow duskull

Currently, their is no Reaper Cloth available in the game.

24 minutes ago, Nightwolf95 said:

Stupid question but how do you implement the patch?

Extract the files from the compressed file and move the files from the patch into the Rejuvenation folder. When it asks to replace any files, click Yes to All.

Edited by Animefan666