What are YOU afraid of?

Skeleton

I'm sure some of you guys are afraid of stuff, so here's a thread to post stuff about it!

So we can bother you with those fears haha. : D

I shall start!

I'm afraid of Spiders cause they're ewww, and I'm afraid of moths cause they're stalkers! QQ

Edited by Skeleton

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... The dark DX Before you go "Oh Miku your such a baby" remember I can still kick your arse! D:< Plus I have bad eye sight. So I can never tell what's infront of me in the dark. And I have a horrible imagination so I interpret every little sound as something worse then it is.

I never expected so many people to post lol. xD

I'm not afraid of just these 2 things.

I'm also afraid oooof...

Heights.

Getting lost.

Being left alone.

Dying.

(Thunder)storms.

Planes.

Creepy sounds in the dark.

Talking to strangers, asking them for help.

You could say I'm kinda paranoid or something... ; __ ;

My fears:

Jennifer

uhh...wasps

walking into bathrooms at night (punching wildly in the shower to make sure no serial killers)

and pools at night (I've seen too many movies about stuff happening in water when you can't see into it)

That's about it I guess.

Not sure if I should just post the long blog post I made about fear.

I only have one real fear. Just a single one. Sure I’ve said I’m afraid of buzzy-things, but that’s more a skiddish thing. I just don’t wanna be stung and my mind associates buzzing to bees. As for heights? I’m only uneasy about unsafe heights, such as ladders or anything shake-y. No, I only have 1 true fear. The fear of being alone.

It’s a weird fear, but I’ve been having it more and more for the past couple years. Ever since I finished my first (and so far only =/) year of college. It’s just…I can’t stand the thought of being alone. Just the mere thought depresses me to a certain point…even thinking of painless ways of dying. That’ll never happen though, I wouldn’t kill myself, nor hurt myself physically on purpose, so don’t worry about that. It’s just the thought of being alone seems like it would make my life meaningless. I’d feel like I’m of no importance to anyone…yet.

I’ve also always wanted to just tear myself away from everything and everyone. All the lies and deceit I see in the world make me feel like everyone will lie to me just to make me happy. Truth is, I won’t be happy if people lie to me because I will eventually find out. That’s the thing about lies, they only last so long. This is getting a bit off topic though. People turn me off from people. I’ve considered becoming a hermit somehow…but I don’t think I have the survival skills for that to be honest, plus that whole fear of being alone makes it even more difficult.

I know I have my friends…but they’re all so far away…I can’t walk to their places and hang out. It’s too expensive to take a bus or a plane, depending on the person, to get to them too. As such I begin to feel alone, more so at night when I’m trying to go to sleep. Then at this point it makes me think about all the mistakes I’ve made and about all the people I’ve hurt…especially the ones that stick by my side after hurting them… It makes me feel like I don’t deserve any of these great friends I have…It makes me feel like tearing myself away from them so their lives can go on without me fucking something up and them getting involved…

I dunno. All I do know is that I don’t want to be alone. I’m sick of the feeling and need to find some way of getting rid of it.

Growing old ha ha

Also things that crawl and slither

Lastly, mankind, its depressing what people are capable of, whether its basic stupidity or ignorance or both

Hm. Well. Mine is similar to Edge's fear but in a different way.

I know that... No, I always try and follow the golden rule and be polite help my friends when they need it. That's the kind of person I am so I don't think I'll ever be without at least one friend in my life. My real fear is rejection. Specifically, rejection from girls.

Laugh if you want to but this is the one thing I'm truly and sincerely terrified of. Last summer, I was pretty much traumatized because after two years that I really thought meant something, I was dumped 3 hours after I managed to keep a promise I worked those two years to try to keep. Like, when we hung out it was her and her two peanut gallery friends and she barely even looked at me or said a word. If I tried to start conversation, she'd ignore me and talk to her friends in hushed whispers while they kept their distance from me. It was like all the effort and feeling I put into the relationship was for nothing and meant less than nothing to her.

That hit me hard. Really hard. Like I'm nervous talking to pretty girls and will refuse to make eye contact if I AM talking to one and I'm scared of asking a girl out because I honestly do not think I'd be able handle the rejection in that moment. And I'm fucking terrified that if I get her to like me, the same thing would happen all over again. I KNOW I can't handle that. The only good part that came out of this is that I finally know what I want in a girl and a relationship but I'm too chickenshit to go after it if the opportunity presents itself.

...I think that scares me even more.

...My god, I sound pathetic right now << SOUL BEARING COMPLETE.

Edited by Brave Soul

• Developers

Fears.. let's see.

Heights, or rather unstable heights where I could fall to my death without attempting to do so

Darkness, or rather the things I can't actually see within in such as:

Basically any "bug" bigger than an ant.

Failure

Crowds

Driving

People in general

Loneliness

Losing any friend

Making someone mad without trying to (And even then I feel really bad about it)

College

Actual Adulthood

Death, to a certain degree

Drowning

There's probably tons more I'm not thinking of, but oh well, it's a start.