What are YOU afraid of?

Skeleton

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharks

the ocean- well, more like all the things big and small with sharp teeth, poisonous quills, etc. Crocs don't scare me though. Hmm.

heights- it's more of a discomfort than a real fear. I still jump out of airplanes for my job and the extra pay that comes with it.

rejection- pretty common, so it's w/e. No one likes getting shot down.

really phoenix your not scared of anything? not even kaitos closet?

i know way late post but well i dont pay too much attention to the forums

Edited by Jennifer

WURMPLE THE BUG IS HERE, SCREAM NOW YOU LOT.

I have 3 fears:

First and foremost, heights. All I have to do is look down, envision what the end result would be if I fell, and then I would hide under a blanket and refuse to move.

Secondly, roads. I was once hit by a bicycle I didn't notice... then I was envisioning what would've happened if it was a car (now I ALWAYS take the the bus to school).

Lastly, I'm always freaked out when I'm stuck in the middle of some tensional moment. I sorta get stiff from the fear, because I'm paranoid that something crazy is about to happen.

For example... uh... say if (and this is a stupid example) I was in a quickdraw with some guy who wants my head on a spear or something. I would be naturally freaked out if there WAS a gun normally pointed at me, of course, but the more I'm aware of it, the more I just want to curl up and hide.

And that's pretty much it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Crowds and Goats/Sheep/Rams.

I've always had an extreme fear of the above animals. For years when we went to petting zoos, I'd walk past the goat area with my eyes closed. When I first moved to El Paso and they had sheep at the zoo (btw, what kind of fucking exhibit is that?), I flipped shit. Never went to that part of the zoo ever again. If I wanted to see the American Animals, I walked my ass all the way through Asia, Africa, and Europe to get to them.

I'm afraid of heights. I'm also afraid of others having a negative opinion of me, which causes me to seek the approval of others despite the fact that I tell myself I don't care what they think. Basically, I crave love and attention.

What I am afraid of: Failure,Heights,Poisonous spiders,being forever alone,finding out my whole life was a reality TV show. Sadly, all of that is true ._.

2/10, would not watch an episode. someone cancel this show and put on MXC.

• 5 months later...

I am afraid of dying alone with absolutely no impact left upon this world. That everything I have done, and have tried to do will be forgotten and all completely futile. I am afraid that not a single person will even know that I died.

I'm not afraid of actually dying though. Go figure?

2edgy4u

Also I'm afraid that anything I say will make people hate me. That's why I joke around a lot, because people won't take me seriously if I'm always joking, so they can't hate something that wasn't serious, or they'll find me funny so that way they won't get as upset with me later because I'm funny.

Right?

I am afraid of dying alone with absolutely no impact left upon this world. That everything I have done, and have tried to do will be forgotten and all completely futile. I am afraid that not a single person will even know that I died.

I'm not afraid of actually dying though. Go figure?

2edgy4u

Also I'm afraid that anything I say will make people hate me. That's why I joke around a lot, because people won't take me seriously if I'm always joking, so they can't hate something that wasn't serious, or they'll find me funny so that way they won't get as upset with me later because I'm funny.

Right?

Are we connected or something?

Anyway, while I do have anxiety about a lot things, all of the time, mind you... I'm not truly afraid of anything actually.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Franklin D. Roosevelt said that, if you didn't know already. <;3

I am actually afraid of the dark. Just when I can't see anything at all. I start to get nervous and start to break down into a full panic attack. Like if the power goes out or I'm in the middle of no where at night. It is pretty lame honestly.

No, I am not scared when I close my eyes. So many stupid people have asked me that.

Edited by Wish