[IC] Aurora University for the Preternaturally Gifted

Chevaleresse

To Edmund's probable relief, Chloe stops to consider that question, sliding herself baaaack into her seat and giving Edmund a lot more space, putting a hand on her chin and thinking a bit.  "What I'm trying to get out of Aurora... weelll, the council said that it was to help introduce the supernatural to people and all, and I do get that part of it, but a lot of it for me is that... well, I wanted to see somewhere different, you know? I kind of only have ever left my county a couple of times before this, and I never left Hawaii before. I just... want something new."

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omni had been mostly silent for the most part, not really out of shyness, but because the people they used to eat with didn't exactly talk about things they understood. Now, they have many things to say, but they didn't really know when to say it. Either way, they were also busy eating. Omni was likely sitting with most of the people they knew, and even if they weren't, it wasn't as if the swarm's lack of social awareness and keen sense of hearing would prohibit them joining in with the conversation anyways.

"I actually like action movies! Sure, I guess they all just run together, but it really wasn't the plot I watch them for. I can't tell why, but I get excited when things explode and people fight. It's all fake, but they usually do it so well that it actually looks more fun than real combat!"

"Uh, plus people get hurt in real combat!" Omni hastily added.

On 6/20/2017 at 0:18 PM, Powder Miner said:

To Edmund's probable relief, Chloe stops to consider that question, sliding herself baaaack into her seat and giving Edmund a lot more space, putting a hand on her chin and thinking a bit.  "What I'm trying to get out of Aurora... weelll, the council said that it was to help introduce the supernatural to people and all, and I do get that part of it, but a lot of it for me is that... well, I wanted to see somewhere different, you know? I kind of only have ever left my county a couple of times before this, and I never left Hawaii before. I just... want something new."

Edmund nods in response to her question, it seems perfectly reasonable for her to have a desire to explore other countries. A tiny bit of him was thinking about whether or not she could actually die of old age when he said "I can see what you mean, travelling across the world has a certain appeal to it...although I can say from personal experience that other nations are often a bit overrated"