Gen 7 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

• Developers
1 hour ago, Hycrox said:
  Hide contents

Don't you take this away from me Jan. I LIKE THE SIMPSONS OKAY

796.png.b5b01cb144ebb4384773045bd7e7f154.png

@KmK's claim hasn't even been dropped yet, pls. 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Jan said:

@KmK's claim hasn't even been dropped yet, pls. 

Whoops, got carried away there. I did swipe it there, as it was dropable, but I should have waited a bit more for your response. My bad. But how's the sprite?

• Developers
10 hours ago, Hycrox said:

Whoops, got carried away there. I did swipe it there, as it was dropable, but I should have waited a bit more for your response. My bad. But how's the sprite?

A little meh on the body being the same color as the actual shiny, but I guess it does work. 

also @KmK last call!

• Developers
4 hours ago, WSGreen said:

Update for the pikipek line

731.png.2ec9d4550de23cfbf86ffd336b6ee885.png732.png.b724489fdf8b148371c999834d742821.png733.png.0fc2345a40e6871f55b274c78a1fbdb5.png

Some very slight color edits, but these should be good!

oR7Z11w.pnggjGRG1x.pngJm8NF7g.png

4 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

@Jan you didn't say what you think about the Spider's back sprites, i posted them a while ago^^

There were a few errors but I fixed that up myself so consider Dewpider's line approved!

7 hours ago, Jan said:

A little meh on the body being the same color as the actual shiny, but I guess it does work.

tfw you don't check the original shiny this one time

Alternative simpson then?

590ac6b0238e8_796(1).png.b945fc7d8254d6ce191029b935bc0b57.png

21 minutes ago, Hycrox said:

It looks like tingle tangle Bob 

5 hours ago, WSGreen said:

Update for the pikipek line

731.png.2ec9d4550de23cfbf86ffd336b6ee885.png732.png.b724489fdf8b148371c999834d742821.png733.png.0fc2345a40e6871f55b274c78a1fbdb5.png

Do you know froot loops?

7 hours ago, Jan said:

Some very slight color edits, but these should be good!

oR7Z11w.pnggjGRG1x.pngJm8NF7g.png

There were a few errors but I fixed that up myself so consider Dewpider's line approved!

Okay, i'm glad i could do something to help, sorry for the errors

• Developers
9 hours ago, Hycrox said:

That looks pretty good! Kmk didnt respond so it's yours.

2 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Okay, i'm glad i could do something to help, sorry for the errors

No worries! Thanks for helping!

2 hours ago, Jan said:

That looks pretty good! Kmk didnt respond so it's yours.

yeeeeeee :]

Lisa is complete!

Spoiler

796.png.7510a0779c61bd21003b517d1b29f12b.png796b.png.c229635728cdddace51b1a71e19314c4.png(first the front, then the back)

also I'm curiious about the Nebby line tbh I mean we're probably not gunna see it ingame until a very late stage in the game and even then it'll be a long shot

Unless... no Jan please don't she doesn't need more power

• Developers
1 hour ago, Hycrox said:

yeeeeeee :]

Lisa is complete!

Reveal hidden contents

796.png.7510a0779c61bd21003b517d1b29f12b.png796b.png.c229635728cdddace51b1a71e19314c4.png(first the front, then the back)

also I'm curiious about the Nebby line tbh I mean we're probably not gunna see it ingame until a very late stage in the game and even then it'll be a long shot

Unless... no Jan please don't she doesn't need more power

You'll just have to wait and see <3. Also the backsprite perspective is so trippy to look at. For a sec I thought you just mirrored the image but no. Anyway, it's approved!

1 hour ago, WSGreen said:

Pikipek line back sprites

731b.png.3216f6d8d19439428efdb1870f7dfe11.png732b.png.cf30bfae263f7367723e057e7ae5fdcd.png733b.png.d9b2cb425589ed7e17ac62c6fd04f8b6.png

Approved!

1 more line left!

1 hour ago, Jan said:

1 more line left!

And then there were none.

But first of all, improvements!

Spoiler

V6wPaeT.pngfS87xXG.png

9QUI1fr.pngZjGBgy4.png

There were some other shinies I would have liked to improve upon, but I guess I didn't really have time for that.

But now that we are at the end, I'd like to celebrate. With ice cream in every flavor!

zzyWzi0.pngDchKcLj.png

q5cLYmC.pngqzsCEgX.png

Welp, these were easily the most time-consuming recolors that I have ever done. But I hope it was worth the wait!
Also, where's my shiny Bagon at?

aaaaaaaaaaa? already????

oh so it ends now i guess

Just wanted to say thank you for letting us participate in your game! I really improved my color usage the few months. I hope our works made you satisfied.

Also, ask for help whenever you need it ~ 

Can't believe it's really over.

Thank you so much for letting us work on this project. It has been so much fun working with you all. I didn't expect to start with a simple Luvdisc and be where I am right now. I started with nothing and I've improved and learnt so many new things. So once again: Thank You. Feel free to ask if there's anything you need :D 

• Developers

Yes, my fellow reborn citizens, it is done. All gens have been 100% completed. I cannot thank you all enough for your hard work and dedication to this project. 

I'd like to say more, but I'll leave that for another time... When Version 9 is released, I will contact everyone who participated in this project and deliver an -exclusive-

copy of Version 9. This is where you'll receive your Bagon. :]

As stated before, this thread will stay open until the release of V9. If anyone has any sprites they'd like to fix up or redo, this would be the thread to post them in. 

Again, I cannot thank you all enough for your help... So I'll just repeat myself. THANK YOU. 

until gen 8 rolls around. 

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Alex said:

im never touching a pheromosa again

I second this, and I did much less work than you so hats off.

It's been a great adventure doing this with you guys

(When I restart for V9, I'm considering asking for someone to add a shiny charm to my save so I can see as many of these as possible as I play through after we've all worked on these together.)

Edited by DreamblitzX

• Developers
Just now, Felcatty said:

Ok so curiosity has gotten the better of me and I hope you don't mind me asking but which vivillon shinies are going to be in the game?

All of them!

This is it.

This is finally over. I just want to say that this was extremely fun, and the sprites are all great. So great job you guys, and also, thanks for the Bagon Jan uwu. It's gonna be really helpful in my nuzlocke. And if Melia gets Nebby then this is fair :]

Edited by Hycrox

Guess it's over, still mad i couldn't help as much as i wanted, around gen 4 studies were killing me and with my PC diying it sealed the deal

Thanks Jan for starting this public dev., with it we all have improved (color usage, outline, shading), some of us even tried spriting for the first time thanks to this project

Hope we get the chance to help you once again with other public projects and if i get my new pc before version 9 i will do some fixing for my old shinies