What are the cutest pokemon to you personally?

Monochrome_Complex

How can you beat Totadile? Ash's Totadile is just so happy and carefree that I can't help but smile, not to mention it bites EVERYTHING, like my cat IRL. Plus, it leads to my favorite starter line, so you can't do much better then that. The Eevee line, while a bit plain, is still a very strong runner up in this discussion as well.

• 1 month later...

5. Cosmog.

I think this is one of those things that won me over on Sun and Moon. Nebby is the best meme, and the cutest thing about Generation 7.

4. Charmander.

I'll always remember Charmander being left out in the rain in the anime and then getting licked by Haunter, which is supposedly fatal. It's no wonder Ash doesn't get any respect from his Charizard, it's nearly been killed - twice. There's nothing cuter than utter despondent behavior caused by regularly traumatic experiences. Also, Charmander is genuinely a cute Pokemon.

3. Pichu.

In Super Smash Brothers, Pichu was considered a joke character, that inflicted damage on itself. All the time. Whenever you used it. It's already a cute Pokemon, but being cute and clumsy? Cmon. That's icing on the cake.

2. Chespin.

Anime Chespin is my spirit animal. It likes to eat. I like to eat, and it's a part of the best Pokemon evolutionary line ever.

1. Quilladin.

Because haters, are my motivators.

all the eevolution , vulpix , fennekin , zorua , shinx , shaymin , skitty , milotic , cyndaquil/quilava/typhlosion ( my favourite ) , pichu , charmander , grimer ! , lapras , dratini/dragonair/dragonite

In no particular order:

• Mew
  • Litten
  • Mimikyu
  • Shuppet
  • Ralts
  • Vulpix (both forms)
  • Larvitar
  • Cosmog (aka Nebby)
  • Popplio
  • Totodile
  • Oshawott
  • Stufful

There's more, but it would've ended up being a really, reeeeaaally long list.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Deerling, because it reminds me of Bambi, my favourite fairytale when I was little. And the tears I shed over his mother's sacrifice :( 

fbd1ff9258af49aefb2f9c818697d140.jpg

Close are Vivillon

vivillon_by_coonstito-d6q45hr.png

And, of course, Mew

a549064ade3c3c860cae555069758efe.gif

I will go cuddle my pillow tightly now, in cuteness overload syndrome.