• Charlotte
    • Terra
    • Ciel
    • Adrienn
    • Titania
    • Amaria
    • Hardy
    • Saphira

Hmmm. I went and voted Florinia because honestly, I have this undying preference for smart and emotionally stunted characters.

But Serra is also a huge favourite of mine. Her dialogue is pure gold, and I can't wait to see her again. The humor for her scenes never fails for me.

My Top 5 favorite leaders:

1) Charlotte

A sassy, clever, and rebellious teen whose character is surprisingly deep. Throw in a tragic backstory, and what's not to love?

2) Adrienn

A compassionate dream-chaser who rebuilt an entire city! Mad respect. E16 really took xem from zero to hero imo.

3) Amaria

THE precious little cinnamon roll. I highly admired the real Amaria, so I like her in-game by extension. I can't wait until the main story shifts back to her again.

4) Radomus

Dat wardrobe tho. Radomus appeals to me bc his demeanor matches his appearance(s) completely, and bc he's so enigmatic. And I love when he breaks the 4th wall!

5) Shelly

Everyone likes Shelly; I mean the game practically turns you into her big brother/sister! I suppose those protective instincts kicked in for me.

Though a few non-leaders are also high up on my list, like Cain and Cal for example.

Edited by WujiKyurem

Adrienn - Hands down. Xe is the first non-binary character I've encountered before I entered college and met several genderfluid/non-binary students.

Titania - I feel like the she's realist-pessimistic with a rock hard exterior - makes you wonder what happened in the past. 

Charlotte - the scene where she burned Connal with the cig was the best in Reborn so far.

Charlotte - insolent, caddish, hater, a little bit cunning. And specializes in fire. If I were to choose my companion, this would be her, so here goes my vote.

For the other candidates:

Corey - the more we know about him, the more complicated his situation seems. Tangled into mechanisms he couldnt stand, wife taken from him, daughter hated him in the last moments, he felt like he disappointed them, yet everything he had done was meant to protect them. Interesting, tragic character, unfortunetly, he appears (and disappears) early in the story.

Shelly - all you want to do, is to hug her and protect her... and that`s all. She is a likeable, smart character, but I feel like she`s missing something.

Shade and Radomus - hell yeah, they know more, they see more, they can more than anyone. And their enigmatic design. I won`t vote for any of them because I want to see outcome of their plot twists first - I`m sure we will be suprised with who (or what) they turn out to be.

• Global Mods

I really like a lot of the gym leaders and their stories, but

4 hours ago, WujiKyurem said:

3) Amaria

THE precious little cinnamon roll.

Seems to be the one I'm drawn to the most.

15 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Radomus! That man has style! Gardevoir waifu FTW! I believed in him throughout the game and backed him up, never regretting it in the slightest! I liked Shade a great deal, too. And to be honest, i almost had a crush on Luna (shame on me)! But for the top, i choose Radomus!

My worst and most hated one, is certainly T3RR4. I really hope that disgusting thing would get stuck inside that pc forever, grrr. I hate it the most. One of the reasons behind my disposition towards that vile thing, is hitting our in-game friends with that stupid hammer! Not to mention that it destroyed for me the image of my most esteemed leader status ever, earth and degraded the earth gym leader's profile down to such lows and depths... Giovanni would be angry.

Luna is bae

Oh boy, it came down to the wire between Shade and Sapphira. But in the end, I went with Sapphira. I'll admit it: I'm a sucker for badass, take-shit-from-no-one, powerful women characters who practically leave a quake in every step. And she absolutely fits the bill. People call her a Mary Sue, but I really don't think that's an accurate assessment. She's one of the most powerful gym leaders in the league, and she uses that power to help get the region back on track. It's definitely realistic in the world of Pokemon. Is it a bit unrealistic in the real world how she does things? Sure. But this is a world full of supernatural creatures that faithfully fight to protect their human partners. It's completely realistic in this scenario. 

Anyway, enough about that. I also love how she is one of the few main character in the series that had no problem putting the terrorists 6 feet (or more since she sunk them) under to protect her family and to show them that nobody will put up with their shit anymore. We're not messing around anymore. You keep doing these criminal acts, your life will be on the line. Period. A lot of people might disagree with this mindset, but I'm proud to stand by it. You ruin other people's lives, you deserve no less. I'm tired of us toying around with Team Meteor, clearly posing no threat to them (in the sense that Team Meteor doesn't have to fear for their lives when encountering us, but we already know of one person who quit technically because of what Sapphira did), while they slaughter people left and right.

I can't wait to get to battle her and see just how tough she is. She better not disappoint me. :P

Edited by Tapu Fufu
Clearing some things up.

11 hours ago, Tapu Fufu said:

Im tired of us toying around with Team Meteor, clearly posing no threat to them, while they slaughter people left and right.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but this statement is wrong.

I think Team Meteor has underestimated the player many times and have been proven again and again that we are a bigger threat than they realize. How many times haven't we been nearly killed or kidnapped?  Solaris tried to kill us already back when we had ... what, four badges? 

While Lin might not be see us as a threat, but I think Solaris and the others do so. The reason they've gotton away with the murders we have witnessed is because the action happened too fast for anyone to react or we were in a position that made us unable to do anything about it.