SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

15 hours ago, FireSpark said:

Hi,

I can't seem to find the file for the weather change mod. Is it still in this pack or did something happen to it?

Thanks

Its in the game now. When you start a new game you will get the option to put in passwords. The password is called weathermod. They even added the unreal time mod

1 minute ago, badiyanu said:

hello!  i put a pokemon in the shared box using SharedPC mod for e19 and it disappeared.  Did i do something wrong?

It may happen if you switch back and forth with the E18 version, as the E18 and E19 versions are not fully compatible with each other.

Is this what happened?

On 4/21/2022 at 5:39 PM, Centauris91 said:

Hi @Waynolt, I seem to recall there being a mod which enables us to change the date and time using the Pokegear prior to E19. Is it integrated into the base game using a password or is there a mod for that? Thanks in advance for any replies.

It's in the base game

Oh by the way added a new mod, it lets you use Rest out of battle to let time pass.

Just now, Waynolt said:

It may happen if you switch back and forth with the E18 version, as the E18 and E19 versions are not fully compatible with each other.

Is this what happened?

I just recently downloaded e19 to play Reborn for the first time, so everything (game & mods) are fresh.

Just now, Waynolt said:

What did you do precisely? Start a new game, and then... ?

I placed a pokemon in the Shared Box, saved and closed the game.  I started a new game, soft reset a handful of times to get a shiny starter and I went to the pc once I had access to see if the other pokemon was there.  It wasn't, so I saved and closed the game to start the previous save game which showed that the pokemon had disappeared from the box.

1 minute ago, badiyanu said:

I placed a pokemon in the Shared Box, saved and closed the game.  I started a new game, soft reset a handful of times to get a shiny starter and I went to the pc once I had access to see if the other pokemon was there.  It wasn't, so I saved and closed the game to start the previous save game which showed that the pokemon had disappeared from the box.

How did you get the mon that you placed in the Shared Box?

3 minutes ago, badiyanu said:

It was the starter I'd chosen in that save, combusken.

Ok, I know what happened... the shared box isn't loaded in a new save until you try to access the PC.
Uploaded a fix that prevents SharedPC from overwriting the box in such cases.

22 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Ok, I know what happened... the shared box isn't loaded in a new save until you try to access the PC.
Uploaded a fix that prevents SharedPC from overwriting the box in such cases.

Seems like it's working okay now.  Thank you!

Hi again @Waynolt, what's the password that enables you to change the date and time? Is it

Spoiler

unrealtime

Because if it is, I don't think it works. After using a Data Chip to input the password, I went and checked the Pokegear. In Ep. 18, there was an option to set date and time under the weather-modifying option. Not so this time. Thanks again in advance for any replies.

daytimemod.png

16 minutes ago, Centauris91 said:

Hi again @Waynolt, what's the password that enables you to change the date and time? Is it

Reveal hidden contents

unrealtime

Because if it is, I don't think it works. After using a Data Chip to input the password, I went and checked the Pokegear. In Ep. 18, there was an option to set date and time under the weather-modifying option. Not so this time. Thanks again in advance for any replies.

daytimemod.png

That password just makes the game time not use your system clock, and makes the clock part of the original mod redundant, since it speeds up time.

2 hours ago, Centauris91 said:

@Xufiie  thanks for the reply. The reason I asked is because Waynolt replied to an earlier question of mine on how to set the date and time. He (?) said that the mod was already integrated into the base game, so I was wondering what password would enable it.

• "SWM - RestToWait" makes the move Rest usable out of combat, and using it lets you wait for some simulated time.

Hi @Waynolt, thank you for the reply. So I tried your latest mod. I installed your mod with unreal time activated. It didn't work (or maybe I did it wrongly). I also tried your mod with unreal time deactivated. Both times I also had Use TMX activated. As of now, I only have Cut, Dig, Teleport and Headbutt in the list of TMXs usable outside of combat. Do I need to activate or deactivate anything for the mod to work? Also, do I need to have a pokemon with the move Rest for the mod to work?

3 minutes ago, Centauris91 said:

Hi @Waynolt, thank you for the reply. So I tried your latest mod. I installed your mod with unreal time activated. It didn't work (or maybe I did it wrongly). I also tried your mod with unreal time deactivated. Both times I also had Use TMX activated. As of now, I only have Cut, Dig, Teleport and Headbutt in the list of TMXs usable outside of combat. Do I need to activate or deactivate anything for the mod to work? Also, do I need to have a pokemon with the move Rest for the mod to work?

Yes, you need either the Rest TM or a mon that knows the move Rest.

Also, the Unreal Time password needs to be active and the unreal time system has to be enabled in the game's options.

I got my version on 18.4.1 but none of the mods work. I tried some of the more obvious ones like typebattleicon and no tmx animations, but nothing happened. Idk whats going here. Watched lostelle's vid too. And also is weather mod removed? I'm trying to get 3rd sticker but its been clear weather for 2 weeks now

3 hours ago, fosdfo said:

I got my version on 18.4.1 but none of the mods work. I tried some of the more obvious ones like typebattleicon and no tmx animations, but nothing happened. Idk whats going here. Watched lostelle's vid too. And also is weather mod removed? I'm trying to get 3rd sticker but its been clear weather for 2 weeks now

This is for E19, which has massive improvements over E18... you should just upgrade your game 😋

Hi,

At the beginning of this were the MOds get explained there stands:

"SWM - EvOverflow": if your mon's EV in any stat would go over 252, without breaking the 510 overall limit, then you are offered the choice to improve its IV, at the cost of resetting that EV.
If instead you use friendship berries at 0 EV you are offered the choice to reduce the IV.

Use the password "noevcap" to disable EVs being lowered to make room for new gains when reaching the 510 overall limit

Can someone explain to me the last part? I dont quit understand what the noevcap password does. Im German but i can understand english in an *ok* way so it would be helpfull if someone could explain it in the most simple way possible. (If someone can explain it in german that would be great to but i wont demand something like that, a simple english explanation is all im asking)

1 hour ago, TNTJ_357 said:

Hi,

At the beginning of this were the MOds get explained there stands:

"SWM - EvOverflow": if your mon's EV in any stat would go over 252, without breaking the 510 overall limit, then you are offered the choice to improve its IV, at the cost of resetting that EV.
If instead you use friendship berries at 0 EV you are offered the choice to reduce the IV.

Use the password "noevcap" to disable EVs being lowered to make room for new gains when reaching the 510 overall limit

Can someone explain to me the last part? I dont quit understand what the noevcap password does. Im German but i can understand english in an *ok* way so it would be helpfull if someone could explain it in the most simple way possible. (If someone can explain it in german that would be great to but i wont demand something like that, a simple english explanation is all im asking)

With "noevcap" the rule "max 510 EV in total" is ignored

Just tried adding the mods to my 19.03 game version and it literally does nothing. Game doesn't acknowledge that I did anything at all. I downloaded the newest V70 version of the mod. Mods folder is in the data folder. Absolutely nothing's happening. The mod worked fine for me on 18, this is my first time attempting to add it to 19. Any suggestions for a fix?